Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lover's Den (Mature, Soul Hunter)

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Lover's Den (Mature, Soul Hunter) - Page 6 Empty Re: Lover's Den (Mature, Soul Hunter)

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:32 pm

"Hmm, I want ot break her first" i siad and kissed Jewel backand smiled at Missy and looked to her "move yourself if you wish so" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Lover's Den (Mature, Soul Hunter) - Page 6 Empty Re: Lover's Den (Mature, Soul Hunter)

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:39 pm

I took my clothes off and went to the bed spreading my legs. My breasts perked up at the chill without his body.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:40 pm

I chuckled a little and followed thrusting inside her small body quickly before I bit into her neck
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:43 pm

[I know how to join.]

Trina looked around at a cottage (Idk where they are at.) and decided to check it out. She had been a runaway slave from her master. She hated being one and as she ran, she learned how to fight for herself. She looked in a window, seeing girls and looked away .Gross! She snuck into the back and saw a girl alone (Violent) in her room and knocked gently on the window. "Open it."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:43 pm

[I know how to join.]

Trina looked around at a cottage (Idk where they are at.) and decided to check it out. She had been a runaway slave from her master. She hated being one and as she ran, she learned how to fight for herself. She looked in a window, seeing girls and looked away .Gross! She snuck into the back and saw a girl alone (Violent) in her room and knocked gently on the window. "Open it."

Lover's Den (Mature, Soul Hunter) - Page 6 Anime_
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:45 pm

I leaned my head back,"Yes." I said moaning as I put my hands on his hips urging him faster and harder. I whimpered,"Master please harder." i said as I kissed him gently then more roughly.

Jewel
I smirked as i crawled onto the bed kissing my masters shoulders and rubbing his back with my hands as I gently put a finger into his anus and playing with his balls as I rubbed my bare chest against his back
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:47 pm

I smirked a little at them both and roaned feelign jewel playing with me and I smiled and copied Missy's kiss grinning at her a little and bucked my hips to tease them both but refused to release
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:48 pm

Trina knocked harder. "Hello, girl." she whispered, talking about Violent. "Come here." she hoped she'd answer the window soon.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:51 pm

"Master release." I said moaning as I laid beneath him
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:53 pm

I groaned and thrusted up into her and realeased a little just purely teasing them to enjoy myself
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:55 pm

"Master." I said whimpering as I played with his balls more.

Violet
I smirked as I hit my master over the head knocking him out,"Come on guys we don't have much time to get away!" I yelled as I tugged at Jewel's and Missy's arms
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6