Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Children and the Wolves.

+4
Harley
❥ Destiny Styles
Nicoco177
Spritz
8 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Children and the Wolves. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Children and the Wolves.

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:44 am

(moon)
Lunar sighed and walked up to a high rock, on paw forward and one paw behind his, a pale blue glow formed around him again, the moon reappeared again and a dark night sky thickened around the moon, he made the moon big and full, every month he would become 'the howling spirit' as he made the wolves howl at the moon. He flung up his head up and a beautiful howl escaped his lips "Urslana, care to join me?" he said, the stars and the moon made a beautiful sight together, he had feelings about her...
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:24 pm

Cuore hissed and looked back at Ferra. His nostrils flared, sending a gust of wind past him, and he let the oxygen level around him back up. In his mind, he was spilling out what he thought about Ferra for her to hear.

It's not you, it's me. I'm done with romance. I'll just end up killing you, emotionally and physical. I'm a pedophile. A rapist. A bastard. You don't want me.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:27 pm

Ferra's ears laid back flat on her head, and she raised her head, opening her mouth and snarling at him, her long white fangs glinting in the sunlight.

You're killing me right now! And you know what, I do want you! I did want you! I will always want you!

She stood, narrowing her eyes, snapping her jaws at him in anger, then turning and trotting up to Amarth, who was keenly watching this scene. His bright yellow eyes didn't portray emotion, but Ferras sensed that he was angered.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:36 pm

Cuore snorted, and leaned back on his back two legs, putting all his weight on the two limbs, and jumped into the air, his wings catching him and letting him stay afloat in the air. He howled, and flew away from the place, towards somewhere else, not knowing really where to.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:37 pm

(Not sure what to post.)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:50 pm

(Lol. Okay.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:58 pm

Changing my wolfs pic also-

The purple marking glow red when she is angry-

The Children and the Wolves. - Page 3 It_doesn__t_rain_in_hell_by_uoneko-d31zk9y

Harmonia let out a sigh, the markings on her body returning to the deep lavendar they once were. Fluffy tail lay between her legs. "Amarath, is there another wolf like me, anywhere?" She asked, ears perking up. The lava wolf gently lifted her head at his nuzzle. "You sun, I'm lava. You let plants grow, let summer come, I destroy, kill people."

Changing both her powers: 1- First, when she is mad, her entire body is burning hot, touch her and you get burned.
2- She can summon the lava, but can't stop it.

Last edited by Harley's ♏agyk on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:04 pm

Amarth breathed a deep sigh, then nuzzled her slightly. "Yes. For one, I'm like you." He offered helpfully.

(Im sorry, brain dead.)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:13 pm

{Harley you ignored my wolf.}
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:18 pm

Oh, sorry, didn't have time to read all the posts, and Spritz, that last part on my post before you last one, it was meant to go after it, so jst reply to it
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:19 pm

Urslana watched the scence of the two wolves, wondering what they were talking about. She cocked her head and sighed lowered her head. I wish you knew how much I missed our friendship so much. She sighed and jumped up on the rock, closing her eyes and looking on the ground. She looked at the stars and gave a beautiful howl that reached up farther than the stars.

{Sounds like this:
https://youtu.be/uqxrujhZzRc}
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:20 pm

Atlas smiled and looked at Cuore he then frowned, looking over at (um what's lava girl's name.) her. He went beside her and wasn't afriad to press against her and lick her ear. "Look, your not alone. I have no way of helping people either. I mean at all. You do. Lava is heat and lava made the land we live on today. Don't dout yourself one day, me and you will learn how to control our power. I mean, I posion people with black eyes when scared mad or sad. And everyone around the room and if I never settle down. I could end up killing everyone."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:33 pm

(Thanks Star)

Harmonia turned to Atlas, closing her eyes with sorrow. "I'm glad you think so. If it wasn't for lava, lots of things would be flat." Gently, Harmonia smiled, and sung just a little.

ick...

This is so you can get an idea o what her voice sounds like, but she still sung a bit-

Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:37 pm

(Great, I was left behind.)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:38 pm

Atlas smiled and pressed against her. "You have a beautiful voice." he whispered in her ear and pressed his head gently against her cheek. They were both lava and posion. Sure, they didn't go along quite but both seemed to dout themselves, and both could learn not to together. He felt some kind of spark between him and her and those sparks could not be held.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:50 am

Lunar howled with Urslana, his voice twirling around her's, floating up into the sky, his voice suddenly glowed a bright blue so you could see it twirl around a see through glow which appeared to be Ursalana's voice, he lightly put his paw on hers and her voice glowed a rosey pink, he smiled at her and wrapped his paw round hers and lightly squeezed it. In the air was a beautiful plait of Cyan Blue and Rosey pink trailed through the stars.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:30 pm

Amarth, being the pack leader, let out a harsh, strong yip of annoyance. "Leave you're love lives until you're alone!" He said. Ferras raised her head, her eyes sad. She knew that Amarth was missing a mate of his own. Cuore, on the other hand, was breaking her heart. But she decided not to be bothered. Who knew, maybe she would find someone else, someone who actually treated her like she was something. Her ears drooped slightly, and she got to her feet.

Cuore, come. Were moving out. Now.

Her voice was dead and flat. It held nothing but information. Amarth raised his head, opening his powerful jaws, and raising his head high into the air. Once again, his one of a kind, awesome, incompasing howl drifted into the air, long and low. Lowering his head, he leaped off of the rock, his coat catching the sunlight and flashing.

Adara licked Semphre's cheek, watching as the small bud formed. "You're so lucky." Unlike the others, she wasn't complaining over her element, just in awe of what he was capable of doing. She smiled, her deep eyes flashing, long, deep orange fur rustling in the wind.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:44 pm

Lunar stopped howling and removed his paw from Urslana's paw when he heard Amarth speak "Sorry...." he said to Urslana, licking her on her cheeck, in a way of love, the sadness showed in his eyes as he leapt down from the high rock "Sorry I didn't get to show you how much you mean to me...." he said as he slowly walked to a tree far away from the pack he jumped up to the highest branch so he could see the moon, having some alone time, he howled a long, sad howl which a wolf would howl if another wolf had died "What can I do mother moon?" he said to the moon shining bright, a wind whistled around him, only he could understand "Wait, just wait and love will find you some day...." the breeze said to him "But, but what about Amarth? Its against the pack rules! No love lif......" he was cut of by the breeze "Wait........Wait until the moment......" the dead breeze said, the moon seemed to go dimmer, which meant her speaking was done.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:54 pm

(Amarth was just a bit forward because he was lonley. There was no pack rules..)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:06 pm

(ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, well Lunar was being a drama queen)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:07 pm

(I kinda noticed thatxD)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:25 pm

Weathera smiled and walked to Amarth, licking his cheek. "Don't disprove a beautiful sound." she whispered in his ear and nuzzle him softly. She understood his loneliness. She felt exactly the same but she couldn't ruin love if she couldn't have it. She believed Amarth could have someone and she wondered if that someone could be her. Pink? Was that too girly for his liking? She sighed quietly thinking for a moment.

Urslana looked at Lunar, surprised when she met his gaze, she saw love. She giggled softly and put her head swiftly under his put then stopped when he walked away. She jumped down and followed his lonely howl to meet up with him and licked his ear, pulling herself into his embrace, only did she say anything. She looked to the ground and let her paws across the ground.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:44 pm

Amarth's muzzle crinkled, showing his teeth slightly. "I'm not dissaproving of any sound. I'm disaproving off all these soppy, lovestruck wolves, that cant see straight without having hearts in thier eyes!" He snapped, eyes ablaze. He knew that with this emotions, his pack was weak. They would all die if weak. He seemed to be the only one that was strong. Exept a few others, but even they were affected. Take Ferra for instance. She was a strong warrior, and even now was trying her best. But that stupid Cuore was making everything harder for her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:26 pm

Harmonia shivered at his touch. And winced at Amarths outburst. "Y-y-you heard him, this will just have to wait. I don't want to, but like my power, it waits millenia before bright colors erupt." She licked his nose, then gently padding over to Amarath. "Shh, you need only be gentle. You are the leader and we will do as you say."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:31 pm

Amarth shook his large, magestic head. "No Harmonia." He licked her cheek softly. "I understand, I do understand what some of us are feeling. But if we cant keep it down, our whole pack is weak. We are putting others at risk!" He said, kindly placing his paw over hers.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next