Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Children and the Wolves.

+4
Harley
❥ Destiny Styles
Nicoco177
Spritz
8 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Children and the Wolves. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Children and the Wolves.

Post by Harley Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:05 pm

(She knows he did, she is just a bit off in the head)

"I am the most destruction! I burn everything in my path, but fire, she makes room for more things to grow, but I make everything die." She said, swinging her head. "I'm crazy, I'm reckless, I'm not that smart. What am I good for?" She asked, putting her head down. "You can control your anger, I can't..."

ick, short
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:10 pm

Amarth sighed heavily. "Doubting you'reself is going to do nothing but hinder you. If you think that is all you can do, it is so. If you feel, and believe you can do more, it is so. Dont doubt yourself. It will only bring you pain in the long run." He nuzzled her softly, his blazing orbs looking into hers, as a friend.

(mee too)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:10 pm

"Yes. Why wouldn't I be?" Cuore looked down at the female, his voice showing no emotion. Usually, he wouldn't answer to anyone, but he was in a rather good mood, and decided to be nice, for him. He looked down at the white figure, and he expanded his wings out, relaxing them a bit. Cuore's words made a strong breeze flow through, making the leaves of the distant trees shake under it's pressure.

Sempre smiled. "I'm fine, and he saw the ashes on the ground, pressing his paw against it, making a small bud sprout up. He laughed and sat down on his rump.

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:13 pm

Ferras sighed heavily, sliding her front paws forward, lying down at his feet. "I know that you arent. You think no one notices. Why are you always by yourself!?" She whimpered quietly in the darkness, her white coat standing out against the dark cave wall.
"You dont like to talk to anyone. You sit alone, and change the air so no one can bother you. Cuore, I noticed."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:16 pm

"Still what good do I bring?" She asked, stepping away from his nuzzle. "Don't burn yourself." She pressed her nose into the ground, and it left a charred mark.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:22 pm

" I like to be by myself. Ever since I, changed, I've become more of a pervert." Cuore turned away from the female wolf, a strong gust of wind occuring because of his words. "And who would I talk to? We had somehting when we were humans, Ferras, but not anymore." Cuore snorted, and walked towards the back of the cave, dropping to all fours again.

(What if Cuore and Ferras had a 'thing' when they were humans? And what element is she? And I forgot to say, when ever Cuore speaks, wind blows.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:25 pm

(Yeah. I sorta wanted them to be together. Ferras is the element 'dreams'. One of her strongest powers is reading minds.)

Ferras didn't follow. His words stung her heart. Lowering her head to the ground, she whimpered quietly. "I dont understand. I dont understand what changed!" Her words were full of bitter regret, and she didn't look at him. "It's just because I'm a wolf, isnt that right." She said quietly, frankly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:30 pm

"No. I'm a damn wolf too. Worst thing ever happened to me. I'm hideous. I'm a bastard. And you don't deserve me." Cuore slumped down in a corner. "I would go back to my family in a heartbeat." He snorted, drawing his claws across the dirty ground.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Ferras slowly made her way closer to him, her claws digging into the dirt and pulling her forward. Soon, she neared him, then nuzzled him quietly on the neck.
"That's not true. And you know it. And for me, it will never be different. Never." She closed her eyes, concentrating. In her head, she created a scene, with her and him in thier human forms. It was a memory, and now Ferras remembered clearly. The first time they kissed on the beach. The last time they saw eachother before they were wolves.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:56 pm

Cuore snorted again, and looked down at Ferras. "You're stubborn." He smiled slightly, then licked the top of her head. "The pack needs you. Go back. I'll be fine, I'm gong to take a flight." Cuore stood on his two back paws, now towering above Ferras again, and walked out the cave. He looked up, seeing no clouds. *Beautiful day.* He smirked, pushing off his back legs, and soaring up into the blue sky.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:00 pm

Ferras eyes fell as she watched him soar away, and wished she had wings of her own. Pushing her way into his thoughts, she spoke quietly, slowly. He was the only one that could hear her.

I'll be here. I'll be here waiting for you. I'll always be waiting for you.

Sighing slightly, she turned and slowly made her way out of the cave.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:02 pm

Cuore snorted and bared his teeth. He hated not having privacy in his own mind. Anyway, the past feelings of love flowed out of his body, and he became his regular self again, emotionless and mean. Wings flapping in the air, Cuore soared through the sky, invisible to the people on the ground. This was his serenity. His place of peace, where no one, except the exception of Ferras, could talk to him. Cuore flexed his claws, grapping a duck out the air, and holding its neck tight, and not letting it breath. He ate right there, in the air, wings creating small streams of wind. Cuore breezed towards the pack's den, he snarled, now he wasn't in the mood to talk. He silently landed behind the den, then created a cloud of oxygen-lacking air around him, Cuore walked on two legs as he pondered around, not acknowledging anyone.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:52 pm

Amarth frowned as Cuore finally decided to show up. "Look who finally showed up, eh?" He said, obviously disapointed with the wolf.
Ferra's ears pricked as she saw Cuore come down, but she decided not to go by him. She was getting feelings of threat and hostility, and wondered why.

(WHats going on with him?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:02 pm

(He's moody, and he thinks everyone hates him. In his human life, he was bullied.)

Cuore hissed through his teeth, and nodded. He made the breathless cloud bigger, but not big enough that anyone was in it. Not yet, anyway.

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:03 pm

(Hate to do this, but I'm going to wait to post untill the others are on, I dont wanna leave them behind.)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:15 pm

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:17 pm

The last or first one.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Urslana looked at them and sighed. She looked at Lunar and Amarth and smiled. "No, bud. Cuore. "You're completly fine!" She said with a worthy and big smile. She came to Cuore's side, pressed against him and licked his head. "Okay Mr. Stay with us. Don't be a loner." She was a quiet one, pretty one as a human but she hung out with the ones who deserved friends and she thought Cuore was one of them. She looked at Ferras. Ferras was her best friend, and Curoe was her friend. She tried not being jealous on not having the correct love but when she was ditched and saw Cuore and Ferras at the beach, arguing with her was the last time. She stayed away, and rathered to say nothing to her. She didn't want to get her feelings hurt any longer.

Atlas smiled and looked at Cuore he then frowned, looking over at (um what's lava girl's name.) her. He went beside her and wasn't afriad to press against her and lick her ear. "Look, your not alone. I have no way of helping people either. I mean at all. You do. Lava is heat and lava made the land we live on today. Don't dout yourself one day, me and you will learn how to control our power. I mean, I posion people with black eyes when scared mad or sad. And everyone around the room and if I never settle down. I could end up killing everyone."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:28 pm

Urslana looked at them and sighed. She looked at Lunar and Amarth and smiled. "No, bud. Cuore. "You're completly fine!" She said with a worthy and big smile. She came to Cuore's side, pressed against him and licked his head. "Okay Mr. Stay with us. Don't be a loner." She was a quiet one, pretty one as a human but she hung out with the ones who deserved friends and she thought Cuore was one of them. She looked at Ferras. Ferras was her best friend, and Curoe was her friend. She tried not being jealous on not having the correct love but when she was ditched and saw Cuore and Ferras at the beach, arguing with her was the last time. She stayed away, and rathered to say nothing to her. She didn't want to get her feelings hurt any longer.

Atlas smiled and looked at Cuore he then frowned, looking over at (um what's lava girl's name.) her. He went beside her and wasn't afriad to press against her and lick her ear. "Look, your not alone. I have no way of helping people either. I mean at all. You do. Lava is heat and lava made the land we live on today. Don't dout yourself one day, me and you will learn how to control our power. I mean, I posion people with black eyes when scared mad or sad. And everyone around the room and if I never settle down. I could end up killing everyone."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:31 pm

Though Ursalana was her friend, Ferras let a small growl of warning escape from her throat. She didn't want anyone sidling up to Cuore. That was her job, and she was here for him. And, deep in the back of her mind, she wondered if it was over, her and Cuore. He seemed so distant, so crude, and so uncaring towards her that she couldn't help but wonder over it. Sighing slightly, she watched him with intense eyes, lying down and praying he would join her.

(Star, Cuore had unbreathable air around him. So technically, you're wolf would be dead...)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:34 pm

(Wow... sorry I didn't know.)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:42 pm

Cuore snorted as Urslana pressed against him. He shook her off, then looked back. "I don't flirt. Sorry." He then turned to look at the Ferra(s), seeing a look of jealousy on her face. Cuore chuckled and kept walking, wings pressed to his back.

(I like the second one, cuz he can stand, but he's not that ugly, a little handsomer. And Star, he's on only two legs, you can't lick his head if he's taller than you.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Ferra's eyes held a bit of hurt in them, and she dejectidly rested her head on the ground, her white fur blowing as he walked by.

Cuore, is it over? All of it? Forever? What happened! I dont understand! You loved me one minute, then the next, you hate me! You wont talk to me, you wont hardly even notice that I'm here!
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:49 pm

Urslana looked at him and looked back. "I'm not flirting." she whimpered. She didn't like him like that, she just rather not be mean to everyone. She was quiet, like she said. No one ever talked to her, another one of those girls undereastimated.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:54 pm

Ferras breathed a long sigh, and wondered if Ursalana would be mad at her. She felt lonley here under the tree, and whimpered quietly to herself. As she fell asleep, a thin, transparent mist formed around her. She was dreaming, and was in her human form.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next