Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Children and the Wolves.

+4
Harley
❥ Destiny Styles
Nicoco177
Spritz
8 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Children and the Wolves. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Children and the Wolves.

Post by BayMickey Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:53 pm

Cuore finished the humans off, and flew down the Ferra(s). He nuzzled her back, then nicked her up with his two front paws, gently, and carried her back to the den. ( I'm not going to do the magical herb thing, that does not exist, so why should I do it here. But ibunderstand this fantasy.) He licked her wound clean, feeling the lightest bit of sympathy for Ferra(s). Cuore laid down next to the female, attempting to keep her warm.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:56 pm

er, sorry, I'm not totally into it, ignore that post then

Harmonia tried to steer the lava towards the men in the thorns, but made sure it went underground. She managed on killing wuit a few, but her power burned a hole in the barrier and let them escape. With a snarl, she shot lava up, blocking the entrance and having lava shower down. The drops of lava felt fine on her coat, but she forogt about the others. She was lost in battle.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:57 pm

Ferra felt him gently pick her up, and when he lie down next to her, she raised her head, noticing her own blood was on his fur. She shook her head. Why. He was here one minute, comforting her, the next running off and telling her it was all over. The pain from her wound seared through her body, and she lie her head back down, glancing up as Amarth's large shadow blocked the sunlight to the entrance of the cave. The male trotted inwards, licking ferra on her head, before looking straight at Cuore.

"You take care of her."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:05 pm

Bang! Pain struck her front leg. She yelped, stumbling back. The lava lessened, now that she wasn't fighting. The wound pounded with pain, and blood stained her leg.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:19 pm

Cuore nodded. "I am." Cuore looked up at Amarth, siting back on his back two legs. "She'll be fine." Cuore then looked back down at Ferra(s), laying back down next to her. He leaned forward, whispering in her ear. "I might be being confusing now, but you said you needed me. So I'm here. I can only tell you I'm just lovesick. But I am in love with you Ferra(s)."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:30 pm

Harmonia shuddered, watching as blood quit leaking from her leg. "Oh, blood..." She said, blinking her eyes.

(Em, any one an expert on fish here?)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:44 pm

(More or less.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:47 pm

(Em, I will pm you then, UIO hope you were talking to me)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:55 pm

(Yes. I was.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:56 pm

Ferra's large, white ear pricked to the side as Cuore spoke. SHe watched Amarth's shadow fade away, and turned her dark eyes on Cuore's.
"Yeah Cuore. You'll be here untill I'm better. Then you'll leave me again." She said bitterly, resting her head on her paws.

Amarth found Harmonia lying on her side, her leg held out in front of her. With a grunt, he rolled her over, pushing his neck under hers. "This is why I wanted us to be on guard."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:08 pm

She snarled at him, letting her fur reach into a burning tempature. "I'm just, getting my energy up! Its fine, and I'm working on controlling this lava!" She said.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:08 pm

(Shadows)
Ombre made a small 'ugh' sound at all the lovey-dovey wolves around her," It's only an emotion," she muttered to herself, confused as to why it was so hard for the other to control. Ombre leapt to another branch and held herself there, dark eyes scanning the pack with a near look of disgust at the weakness it briefly showed," Those who submit to it, are indefinately weak. One weak link leads to another, and another, and another. Till the whole chain becomes weak and easily ripped apart," Ombre snarled to herself before laying on the branch. Long, fluffy, seemingly lashing tail swung down and swayed there, back and forth. As Ombre stared discontently at her pack.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:55 am

Lunar licked Urslana's ear but froze at the sound of humans "oh, oh no...." he said through his breath, he ran to the scene, amazed by what the wolves had done, but he felt a bit down after he failed to do his job "I'm sorry, i'm just not normal, I can't even stay focused on humans and wars around me!" he said, his fur turned to a Freezing cold temprture like the moon, his fur turning blue with the cold tempreture that was freezing the air around him, he turned and bounded up to a hill his fur turning even colder and even more bluer. he whispered to the moon something and the moon turned lighter, he sat down as the moon turned cresent and the waves seemed to crash onto the sand.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:25 pm

Cuore growled. "Don't be a bitch since I'm a bastard." He nipped Ferra's ear, pulling on it slightly. He looked out the cave, hearing the other wolves fighting. He sighed.

I should be out there... But not while I'm with Ferra(s)

(Is it Ferra or Ferras?)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:27 pm

(Ferra)

Ferra pushed against him softly. "They seem to go hand in hand." Glad that the bleeding had stopped, she twisted her head around and yelped as the pain from the movement pulsed through her veins.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:32 pm

Urslana leaped out of harm's way, following Ferras and Harmonia at full speed. She stopped, seeing the big wound on Ferras and gasped. Ferras. She ran over and cuddled her, not even listening when Cuore came but when she heard his voice, she growled lightly. But there was no need to be mad, or even jealous about their love afair. Lifting herself, over and letting out a long and beautiful howl, it echoed over the world, the end of earth, the solar system, heaven. Before the eyes, beautiful wolves came, slinking over towards the humans, stars outlined their frame and tainted their fur as they started to attack the humans. She looked at them and watched them, seeing her mother. Her eyes filmed but she nodded acceptly and turned away trotted over to Ferras. "Let me heal you." she whispered. "If I do, you won't feel pain and the wound will be gone, having no scar. It might hurt a little because I'm using one of the stars."
Atlas heard her and sigh. Seeing her suddenly run away, he turned, and followed her behind his sister. He stopped, seeing Harmonia getting shot. He whimpered, seeing their mother. His eyes started to get black, whimpering again he just focused on the men and them, just them, there eyes started to get black, and they all, one by one started to fall to the ground, posioned by the posioning of his eyes.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:49 pm

Cuore snorted again, then sat up when he heard Ursalana's voice. "Don't. She could die. She's not a wolf of stars." He stepped in front of the astronomic wolf, protecting Ferra from he rpower.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:28 pm

Urslana growled moving him out the way. "No!" she whispered. "You're gonna have to trust me on this. I can heal wounds, except the dead." she said and closed her eyes collecting the stars making them go onto her replacing her patched fur. She knew there'd be a small pinch but that was all. She gave a long sigh. "It worked."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:32 pm

Ferra's scurried backwards as Ursalana walked towards her. "No, No!" She said. Not really anyone knew, but for some reason stars caused her great pain. Ursalana didn't seem to hear her, and she quickly fixed up Ferras wound, but then a searing pain wracked her body, causing her to yelp in agony.

(Thought I would add some spice to it)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:17 pm

"Shit! What's you do?!?!" Cuore ran over to Ferra, nuzzling her shaking body. SHe looked like she was having a seizure. He she wasn't, that it was just pain. He licked Ferra's head then howled, wind running throughout the cave, and over Ferra's body, trying to soothe her a little. If that didn't work, he could always try other things. (Not perverted...)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:23 pm

Ferra rolled onto her side, her body trembling slightly. Her sides heaved as she tried to breathe, and her coat was stained red with blood. It had worked, her wound was healed, but now the rest of her body was in great pain. Her paws shook as she reached out her front legs, and she pinned her large white ears to her skull.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:07 pm

Urslana looked at them, surprised what happened. What happened? It worked! But why was she in such great pain? Things didn't usually go this way. She was trying to win he sister back, but instead, she caused him great pain. She walked backwards before running away far, far away from the battle she stopped, tears filming her eyes. She looked towards the waterfall. As she sung, memories of her, not really being popular went through her mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flCw3A6crFE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:10 am

Harmonia snarled, ignoring the wound and plunged after Ursulana. She had a pretty good idea on what had happened/ "Urslana!" She cried, licking her neck. "Don't be sad. You didn't know." Harmonia liccked her behind the ear, ash falling from the sky. "The hunters should be dead. Lava exploded from under them. Now, come fight." The wolf limped back to the fight, looking in horror at the sight. "Where is an ice wolf when you need one!" She cried, looking at the lava, flowing uncontrollably down hill.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:12 am

Lunar was walking through the forests when he heard Urslana singing, when she had finished, it was time for him to tell his own story, he started to sing, his beautiful voice travling to every wolfs ears. he didn't bother returning, what good would he do anyway.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:52 am

Harmonia gently stalked away, thinking about the time when she was human. She found Ferra, with Cuore. With mild fear, she lowered herself to the ground and nuzzled the dream wolf. "You alright? Ursalana didn't mean to hurt you, she was just trying to help. The red markings on Harmonia's body was glowing, and she couldn't nuzzle her for long without burning her.

With a regretful sigh, the lava wolf turned and headed out of the cave, out towards Ursalana and began her own story.

Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next