Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Children and the Wolves.

+4
Harley
❥ Destiny Styles
Nicoco177
Spritz
8 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The Children and the Wolves. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Children and the Wolves.

Post by BayMickey Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:08 pm

[ No. i don't know what to post. ill improvise. ]

Cuore flew over to the cliff right over to lake. It seemed more like a ravine than a lake, to be honest. Anyway, he perched right on the tip, looking over to the water. Thought passed through his mind, littering it with all sorts of things.

[ ill post a long one next. or when he saves here. ]
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Children and the Wolves. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Children and the Wolves.

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:02 am

Delight bunched up his muscles and headbutted Lunar out of the way "Delight! wait!......." he was cut off by the trigger being pulled and a blullet flew into Delight's face, Lunar's eyes grew wide and he leapt onto Delight, licking his face. Delight's eyes slowly opened, and he weakly lifted his head "Lunar?" he whispered, Lunar lifted his head "how come your not hurt?" he whimpered "I harness the sky's energy...it will take a few days for my...wound to disappear." Delight whispered, taking deep breaths. Lunar shook his head and looked at the Hunter realizing he was aiming the gun still at Delight, he pulled the trigger and shot him again, Lunar growled and leapt onto the man, tearing at his chest and clamping his jaws around his neck, as soon as the man was dead Lunar sighed and turned, but all that was left was a puddle of blood, Delight was slowly dragging his behind on the floor and then he floped on the floor, Lunar Gasped and slung him onto his shoulders, he slowly climbed a tree and placed him on a cupped, thick branch. Lunar flung up his head and howled loudly, sending a call for help.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8