Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distrust too late. (Forcer prefered, please. Mature topic!)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Distrust too late. (Forcer prefered, please. Mature topic!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Distrust too late. (Forcer prefered, please. Mature topic!)

Post by Harley Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:29 pm

He licked her back, tears dripping onto it. Jay was shaking, but sighed and lay down.

bloppers
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Distrust too late. (Forcer prefered, please. Mature topic!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Distrust too late. (Forcer prefered, please. Mature topic!)

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:35 pm

Camella turned to him, her silver forlock blowing over her eye. Shaking her head, her long mane settled back onto her gleaming neck and she opened her mouth to speak, breaking the silence. "I'll be expecting you will want to see you're child?" She asked, her voice low and husky.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:31 pm

He looked at her. "I'm not going to run off. I will guard you, but you just won't know I am there."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:11 pm

Camilla snorted. "I dont need you're worthless protection!" She said, stomping a hoof. She shook her mane out, and swished her tail angrilly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:57 pm

"Alright, when the timber wolves are tearing you apart, just remember the foal inside you." He said, stalking off. Once he was back up on the cliff, he could see her but she couldn't see him. "I am still protecting her.;'
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:00 pm

Camilla watched him go, then touched her muzzle to her side. She knew she would have to be very careful now, even if she didn't even want the foal.
She stalked forward, hoping that the stallion wouldn't follow.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2