Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic....(Forcer prefered, but not neccessary)

2 posters

Go down

Mystic....(Forcer prefered, but not neccessary) Empty Mystic....(Forcer prefered, but not neccessary)

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:30 pm

The paint mare walked through the long grass, it tickled her legs as she headed towards the rivers side. She was a calm horse never judging horses by mere looks, she liked to get to know horses as each one was different in some way. She flicked her tail high into the normal arabian tail carriage, she was a medium horse with long and slender legs. Her finely shaped head was beautiful and she held a mystical aura.

Her name was Mystic and she was an incredibaly kind and easygoing mare. She had just turned 5 and had still not found a mate, but she was not concerned she had her whole life ahead of her and the fact that she was so incredibaly beautiful meant that she could find a stallion no problems.

She lowered her head and drank slowly the cold water trickling down her throat

(If you do join as a forcer please make him a real forcer, and not fall for her quickly if he does fall for her)
.:DesertHorse:.
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Mystic....(Forcer prefered, but not neccessary) Empty Re: Mystic....(Forcer prefered, but not neccessary)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:57 pm

[ Hey i barly know how to rp forcers so im not gonna play a forcer if thats aright with you? ]

In An Instant

He darted across the vast greenland. Making his way toward a tunnel. His speed increased and he grunted with each stride, he pushed himself further on. After awhile passed by he found himself in a beautiful filled with greens, and a long crystal blue river rushing alomg the bank of the forest... In An Instant snroted and trotled toward the river dipping his muzzle int o gulp up some. He kept drinking 'till he landed eyes on a beautiful mare only a few tail legths away from him. He pulled his head up. Water drizzled from his maw. He saked his head up and a neigh flowed out his maw, as he neighed he was also pawing at the ground, trying to get her attention...

[ pic is in Horse Bios, under Extra Horses, by Thunderstruck..]
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Mystic....(Forcer prefered, but not neccessary) Empty Re: Mystic....(Forcer prefered, but not neccessary)

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:10 pm

(Thank for replying and I don't mind, I don't know really what to do so probabely a forcer post is jumping in at the deep end..)

Completely in a world of her own Mystic was oblivious to the stud standing only a few metres away. Only when she heard his call for attention and looked up and around did she see he handsome form. She gave a nervous smile, she had not much experiance talking with the opposite gender and hoped she wouldn't make a fool out of her self. Already her legs felt weak, she felt like a filly with a crush and she hoped none of this nervousness was showing.

She whinnied and flicked her tail, before saying " Hi..."

She wanted to say more but her mind went blank, so Hi would have to do...
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:19 pm

In And Instant

He smiled and walked toward her. He bowed to her. " Well hello little lady. I'm In An Instant, but call me Instant. What is a lovely mare like you doing out here?" He asked with a handsome voice as well.. He shook his mane. Looking down at the rushing water, he smiled and pawed at the top of it. Instant neighed and lifted his massive body to the sky, and striked out with his massive hooves and neighed loudly. He then landed with a loud thud into the water, making the water go up and scatter. Making a splashing sopund as he did so...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:02 pm

Mystic looked at the stud play with the water, when he stomped his hoof in the water, it splashed up getting her wet. She laughed lightly and flicked some back before perking her ears to his question, a sweet smile spread across her face as she replied with " I could ask you the same question..." Her sweet southern accent drifting through the air to his ears..

As he reared she watched stunned by how much power this stallion held
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:54 pm

In An Instant

He smiled warmly. " Watch your step around here, theres alot of forcers. But no need to be affraid of me, im not one of them. He grunted. Turning to look at the beautiful mare, he let a smile appear upon his face. He snorted and shook his head. He started to paw the ground. Seeing another stallion come toward them. Instant pinned his ears immediatly to his cranium. His lips pealed back into a deathly snarl. Glaring at the stud with a evil glit in his eyes.
The stallion shuddered and whiped around, racing abck to where he came from. Instant snaked his head up and lifted his body into a massive rear. letting his maw part to let out eruption neigh come out. Landing loudly upon the earth floor, making it shake. His mucles popped right out f his cest and then bounced with power that Instant held inside of him...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:39 am

She smiled and nodded, hearing the foot falls of another horse turning as she turns to see the evil glint in his eye, she pins her earsand takes a step towards Instant, she had seen that look before, in her fathers eye before her mother made him see the light. " I know your not one of the them.." she said lightly, she watched Instant scare of the other stallion and nuzzled his neck in thanks. "He'll won't give up so easily" She said
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:50 am

In An Instant

He nodded " He won't yes. But you have me. He won't get any closer to you then a mile away." He snorted with a soft growl. His ears still pinned then they loosed as well as his muscles under the thin layer of coat. He smield down at the beautiful mare. His maw parting to speak " I don't believe i caught your name?" She said and nuzzled her neck gently...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:31 pm

She smiled her silky soft muzzle touching his neck. She then pulled back her head and said " My name is Mystic..." She looked around but she felt safer in Instants presence. Her beautiful coat glistened under the evening sun as it slowly lowered behind the mountains.."Why do forcers seem to always find me... " She joked nipping his mane the forelock
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:45 pm

In An Instant

He smiled and said " Wonderful name, it's beautiful just like you." He said and smirked he then snorted and stomped his hoof. " Because your beautiful." He said and pawed at the top of the river...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:42 pm

Mystic laughed, it was a sweet laugh and floated gently through the air. " Why thank yoo.." She said her cheeks going slightly red, she walked over to the water and drank from it...
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down