Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No One Can Save You Now ~Forcer Prefered~ ' Mature'

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

No One Can Save You Now ~Forcer Prefered~ ' Mature' Empty No One Can Save You Now ~Forcer Prefered~ ' Mature'

Post by Harley Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:30 pm

No One Can Save You Now ~Forcer Prefered~ ' Mature' Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwdNtEQtMs2VU-KcMo23sh2yy5kqdiciDC_QZqIk-rh_lOIeFa

Silver plucked the soft mushroom from the ground, head slowly rising as she chewed. Dry winds swept across the bare land, no trees for miles. Just wide open planes. The wind changed course, sending the smell of aspen into her pink lined nostrils. The last of the crushed mushroom fell into her throat. Silver started at a nervous trot, mane bouncing, cascading along her neck while her tail dragged slightly.

The 3 year old mare had been chased away from her herd. Her sister was threatened and wanted the herd for herself. Silver had no choice, Isabella was 3 years older and had a mate at her scarred side. There were stories of forcers combing the land, picking off innocent mares one by one. Silver feared for her life, after all, this was her first heat and she wasn't that big of horse.

Silky tresses fell over her eyes. Seeing through the strands, Silver saw the edge of the forest up ahead, and she breathed a sigh of relief. She was a master at hiding, not fighting or running.

Cool forest shadows put a chill on her sweat silver coat. A crow cawed, sending her into a pounding run. Once the sound quit ringing in her sensitive white ears, Silver lay down, shadows disguising her.

Her heat scent was not very noticeable to her. The wind kept changing direction, sending it through the forest and into the nostrils of sexually deprived forcers.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

No One Can Save You Now ~Forcer Prefered~ ' Mature' Empty Re: No One Can Save You Now ~Forcer Prefered~ ' Mature'

Post by Harley Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:24 am

~Anyone? At All? I know it isn't that good... but... Sad ~
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

No One Can Save You Now ~Forcer Prefered~ ' Mature' Empty Re: No One Can Save You Now ~Forcer Prefered~ ' Mature'

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:51 pm

(Give me a minute, let me make a bio)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:57 pm

No One Can Save You Now ~Forcer Prefered~ ' Mature' White-stallion1
The white stallion knew as soon as he smelt it. He was going to find that mare, no matter what. The scent had first reached him when he had been lying down, then as soon as the wind had changed, it had gone away. He now pranced in the forest, head in the air, ears perked, nostrils flared. There it was again. The sweet unique scent of a first time mare in heat. The smell made shivers dance down his spine, and the scent itself made his tool slide out of its sheath. He then proceeded to follow the scent as fast as he could, mane blown back by the wind. He was close, he could sense her. But he was also smart, and at that moment layed down, knowing he would be watched by the mare.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:09 pm

Silver blinked, ad hand realized she had dozed. There was slight movement, and her eyes bolted over to a white stud laying down. "W-who are you"She demanded, stuttering a bit. "Just tell me and we won't one bit of trouble!" Silver barely knew how to fight, but she knew how to run. Silently, she got up and slipped into the bushes before circling around and darting.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:15 pm

I pretend not to be interested. I shake my head, my mane flopping over one eye. "I am Apollo." With that. I resume my relaxed stance, ignoring the virgin mare darting around me.
(sorry so short)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:20 pm

She approached behind without making a sound. Silver held the biggest rock she could lift in her jaws. She tossed her head, sending the rock into him before she took off.

Don't be sorry, the zombie bug bit me to
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:23 pm

(lol!)
Sighing, I dont follow her, the rock leaving a red gash on my white hide. I stand up, still determinded, but not persistant, and follow her scent, but at a walk.
(I got bitten.)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:28 pm

(( slapped myself with a banana peel cause the cat scared me lols)

"Maybe he doesn't wanna hurt me." She said, quickly turning back. Silver ran, and kncocked herself into him when the met. "Er, sorry." She said, getting up and shaking the dirt off.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:30 pm

(lolz)
"No problem." I step back so she can stand, and when she does, I try to ignore the obvious heat scent wafting out from her. I wanted to get more trust, before I tried anything.

(Do you want her to get forced? Or does she willingly do it)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:33 pm

(Force then love)

She nuzzled the wound, cleaning it and pinning her ears in shame. "SOrry about that, just a little paranoid." Silver was trembling, still not sure.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:37 pm

(I feeel bad for her!)

I smiled, seemingly in forgivness, but inside I was smiling because she was relaxing and starting to trust me. "It's fine. I can see why you would be afraid." I note that her tail wasnt pinned to her rump. Wait. I told myself.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:45 pm

Gently, she applied a herb and backed away. "It should et better." Silver smiled, flicking her tail. "I'm just really nervous. You're not gonna hurt me, are you?" Her blue eyes looked into his, a hopeful, childish gleam in them.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:57 pm

(Awww...Sad He's gonna lie to her)

"Me? No." I say, knowing I was lying to her. I smiled at her.

(Brain fart)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Silver sighed in relief. 'Her youthful voice floated around, along with her scent. "Alright..."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:32 pm

(I feel so sorry for her!)

Ps:Sorry I could not help but to post this.

Last edited by wild one on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:35 pm

you can join if you like, if it is ok with spritz. bon bon bon ez taco el ep rico.... that is what I just heard from he song. Course it is one of pitbulls spanish songs
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:37 pm

(k)
"Fine then." I took a step backwards, not knowing what else to do to get her trust. Her heat scent almost made me mount her that second. I needed to catch her offguard, by suprise and I couldt if I was in front of her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:42 pm

His vibe still worried her. She muttered a few spanish words on her. A curse, actually.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Hearing her mutter something, I then realized that her back was somewhat turned towards me. Swiftly, I move to her rump and mount, a skill I had aquired long before. Making sure she couldnt dislodge me, my tool slides out of its sheath.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:51 pm

Silver's head napped up, hitting his. "Idiota estúpido!" She screamed, swinging her head around and nipping at the air. ""Déjenme que puta!"

That is right. I have a spanish horse

tranlaton-

first one- you stupid jerk!
second- Get off me you stupid b'tch
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:03 pm

"Calm down honey, go with it or it will be alot worse that it has to be." I say smoothly, smiling to myself. I enter her forcefully, and make sure to cause pain. "How are you going to endure minutes of that?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:13 pm

Silver cursed. "mierda!" When he entered. "By ripping your sorry tool off!" She uttered a few mre unique words before starting to cry out in pain. "salir de mí!"

1- sh'it
2- get off me!
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:13 pm

Silver cursed. "mierda!" When he entered. "By ripping your sorry tool off!" She uttered a few mre unique words before starting to cry out in pain. "salir de mí!"

1- sh'it
2- get out of me!

sorry bout double post
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:14 pm

"Yes, I doubt that will happen." I start to thrust harder, making it more and more painful for her to endure. My teeth held her mane securly in my mouth, so her head couldnt move.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next