Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distrust too late. (Forcer prefered, please. Mature topic!)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Distrust too late. (Forcer prefered, please. Mature topic!) Empty Distrust too late. (Forcer prefered, please. Mature topic!)

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:16 am

A high pitched whinny could be heard echoing throughout the valley, and the sound could easily be traced. The young palamino mare stood, her muscles relaxed, her head held high on her beautifully arched neck.
Her face was dished slightly, showing that she had a bit of Arab blood running through her veins. She was beautiful, with a long silver mane cascading over her neck like a waterfall, a similarly colored tail swising, the hairs blowing in the breeze. Her forlock lay across her forhead, and under it, deep chocolate eyes. Stamping a hoof, she looked down, hoping her call would bring a visitor.
After escaping the pasture of the rancher, she hadn't seen any wild horses, and wanted to! Her heat scent was heavy in the air, but she didn't care, not knowing about forcers and other stallions. Swishing her tail in annoyance, she lowered her head to the small stream and dipped her muzzle delecatly into the crystal water, taking a few long gulps before raising her head, the droplets falling off of her muzzle and splashing back into the water.

Bio-

https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t9178-capella-the-lone-palamino-mare
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Distrust too late. (Forcer prefered, please. Mature topic!) Empty Re: Distrust too late. (Forcer prefered, please. Mature topic!)

Post by Harley Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:06 pm

Jay(Indian meaning: Victory)

His pics-

Distrust too late. (Forcer prefered, please. Mature topic!) Rocky_mountain_horse_2_by_venomxbaby-d304piy
Distrust too late. (Forcer prefered, please. Mature topic!) Rocky_mountain_horse_6_by_venomxbaby-d31g3e3

Distrust too late. (Forcer prefered, please. Mature topic!) Rocky_mountain_horse_10_by_venomxbaby-d388l6d

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay swung his head, strongly muscled neck covered with foam. Brown coat was covered with sweat, and a wolf lay in a puddle of blood at his feet. "Ignorant...." He muttered, trembling. Only a few feet away, a spitting image of him lay with her throat torn out; his foal. "You stupid wolf!" He cried, slamming hooves in to it's face again and again.
Something snapped inside him that day. It was the day a 4 year old stud went bad.
````````

Present-

The now 6 year old stallion stood, head tall and proud. Carefully shaped hooves kept him balanced on the ledge, and he watched the Arabian mare. Jay could sit and inhale her scent for hours, but he wanted more. He wanted pleasure. He let his deep brown eyes go kind and innocent, and he trailed down a thin path. He let himself limp, though it was rather natural, but he could still run faster than most. "Miss!" He cried, "Miss! Please help!" He pretended to stumble through the trees. "I tripped, and I think I pulled something, can you help me?" Jay let tears run down his eyes, the source coming from the memories of his daughter.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Distrust too late. (Forcer prefered, please. Mature topic!) Empty Re: Distrust too late. (Forcer prefered, please. Mature topic!)

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:42 pm

Camilla's head shot up,hearing a loud, crashing noise coming down the hill. Her delecate ears pricked forward, her tail raised, the silver strands blowing in the wind. Her kind brown eyes saddened, and she rushed forward, her elegent form cantering gracefully over to where the stallion seemed to be having trouble. Flicking her golden ears, her silver forlock blew in the wind, over her dark eyes, and she shook her magnificent head, her flaxen mane falling thickly back over her shining, arched neck. Giving a small snort, she stopped, eyeing the stud with curiousity and interest. She could help him!
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:49 pm

Jay stumbled, nearly ramming his chest into hers but quickly avoided. "Please! My foal needs help first!" He cried, collapsing. A smirk formed on his mouth for a split second, but quickly disappeared. "She, she is safe but not for long!" Jay hit his head on the ground, moaning in fake agony. Brown eyes closed, and his breath shortened. "Please! Help me!"

Sorry so short
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:52 pm

Cammilla's chocolate eyes flashed, and she bent down her head, swishing her tail slightly. She sniffed the stranger, her velvety muzzle brushing against her cheek. "Where, where!?" She asked, her muscles whip cord tight, her haunches bunched and ready to run to help.

(SorryXD)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:06 pm

"North, the scent of blood should be coming this way, catch it first before you go or you will never find it!" He said, inhaling her scet with a deviou look.

gonna go get some frsoted moons, so esxcuse me spelling
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:17 pm

Camilla listened to his words, then raised her head, her neck arching upwards as she inhaled. She didn't smell anything out of the ordanary, and turned the other way, her ears pricked upwards. "I dont smell anything-" She said quietly, and flicked her tail in concentation.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:34 pm

Jay took his chance, risin onto his feet and mounting her. His teeth held her neck firmly, front legs making sure she couldn't go anywhere. "I'll go easy on you." He grinned, starting to poke around.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:38 pm

Camarilla tossed her head in confusion, feeling heavy weight on her back. Giving a small squeel, she whirled around, only to get clipped in the neck by his teeth! Confusion rocketed through her, and she tried shaking herself, trying to dislodge him. "What are you doing?" She asked, her body instinctavley making her pin her tail to her back, keeping everything open. What was happening? She was forced to spread her back legs far apart to keep his weight centered, to keep her from falling over.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:58 pm

Jay sighed. "My foal died a long time ago honey, get over it." He found her entrance, and gently shoved in. Her virginity was taken quickly, and he let her get used to his size.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:02 pm

Camella shook her head. "No," She started, when a small gasp escaped her lips. She knew he was up to something, something bad, but she had to admit that it felt so... Different. She tried to pin her tail back down, but only suceeded in brushing it against his parts. Her hole streched to fit his large size, and she narrowed her eyes. She must NOT expept this! She tried to buck, but she only bounced them a little.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:08 pm

"Ssh shh..." He said, slowly thrusting in and out. Jay unclecnehd his teeth from the back of her neck. "Run and I will kill you."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:14 pm

Camilla lowered her head, but as he released his grip on her neck, she bolted forward, bucking and whirling, whinnying and squeeling. She tried to break out from under him, and kicked outward with her back legs, tossing her head.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:41 pm

Jay hit her in the head with his front hoof, hoping to knock hrr out.

Sorry so short, next will ne longer. But I am truing to type with 1 finger
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:59 am

A sudden blow to the back of Camella's head made her stop, the sound of her whinnying echoing in her own ears. Once again, after recovering, she pulled her legs together, trying to move forward, but she had a whole other horses weight on top of her, and was forced to spread her legs farther apart, or else she would collapse. She could have tried again, tried to run, but she also knew it was pointless, hopless.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:18 am

HE dismounted, quickly knocking her to the ground and snarling. "Stupid filly!" He yelled, holding her head on the ground with a hoof.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:21 am

Camilla winced she was knocked to the ground, a heavy hoof placed onto her skull.
"What do you want!?" She asked indignantly,wondering why didn't just kill her now. Had he already finished with her?
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:05 am

Without answering her question, he snorted. "I was taking it easy on you! IF you would of said it hurts, I would of slowed down!"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:15 am

Camilla squeeled in discust. "It didn't hurt!" She said, her mind a confused jumble of emotions. She kicked her legs slightly, but his hoof was still placed on her skull. At any time, he could crush her head and kill her, so she stayed lying on her side, her gold coat gleaming like a drop of sun.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:21 am

"Then why did you struggle?" He growled, taking a hoof off her head and quickly turning away. "All I wanted was another foal, and didn't want to go through all the lovey dovey stuff."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:30 am

Camella lowered her head. "You want a foal..." She knew at least that was what he was after, not the pleasure of seeing a mare forced under his power. She struggled to her feet, then flicked her tail to the side, backing up so her rump brushed against his chest.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:46 pm

He gently nursed the small cut on her neck, shaking his head. "No, I'm not going to."

its..... blubbery...
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:48 pm

Camilla stomped her hoof in annoyance, pushing her rump against him with more force now. She swung her head around, and gave him a blank stare. "Do it."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:07 pm

"Fine." He growled, mounting her and quickly getting it over with. Jay sighed, putting his head down to graze.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:16 pm

Camella sighed after it was over and done.. At least he had been gentle.. ish.. She knew she would carry his child now, and didn't want to graze, feeling sick with the feeling.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next