Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life doesnt pay for battles, you pay it......( Only Immortal Dreams and Too Late For Mercy...Only plzz)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Life doesnt pay for battles, you pay it......( Only Immortal Dreams and Too Late For Mercy...Only plzz) Empty Life doesnt pay for battles, you pay it......( Only Immortal Dreams and Too Late For Mercy...Only plzz)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:31 pm

~Pay For Battles~
Battles walked till she came upon, a dead elk lieing on the earth floor, the ground stained with blood, and the bones were everywhere. She sighed and kept walking on, no turning back just kept walking on.. She shoke her head and then body..
Her claws unleashed adn her dagger-like fangs glistened when the moonlight hit them.. She smelled danger but was it another wolf, or something way worse... She walked on getting closer to the smell....
(( Rp here as the danger she is talking about.... Male plz...)
Life doesnt pay for battles, you pay it......( Only Immortal Dreams and Too Late For Mercy...Only plzz) Graywolf6
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Life doesnt pay for battles, you pay it......( Only Immortal Dreams and Too Late For Mercy...Only plzz) Empty Re: Life doesnt pay for battles, you pay it......( Only Immortal Dreams and Too Late For Mercy...Only plzz)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:54 pm

Wisp ~ I wandered the forest, I was a large wolf covered in scars, from the many battles I had fought. My left ear had a bit missing and my lip had a slit in it. I shook my coat and continued walking, I knew that the wolf I had been following could probably smell me and wondered whether they thought they would run or stay and fight. I had left many trails of my scent whether or not the female would find the real one.. that was anybody's guess. I speed up to a smooth jog and came to a small hill, as I reached the top and looked down I saw the small silhouetted body of the female, I smiled evily and began my decent.

As I travelled down the side of the hill, a few rock slid from the places and tumbled down, a small growl erupted from my throat as I reached the bottom. My coat was unique and my eyes as black as the night, I had no emotion in my eyes and that sent chill running down the spines of many.

Life doesnt pay for battles, you pay it......( Only Immortal Dreams and Too Late For Mercy...Only plzz) Privat10

Back to top Go down

Life doesnt pay for battles, you pay it......( Only Immortal Dreams and Too Late For Mercy...Only plzz) Empty Re: Life doesnt pay for battles, you pay it......( Only Immortal Dreams and Too Late For Mercy...Only plzz)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:51 pm

~Pay For Battles~
Battles looked up and growled deep in her throat.. she stood her ground before the brute, her tail flicked with unease.. And she sneered at him in sheer disgust... " What are you doing here..." isay wwith a nasty snap... I showed my dagger=like fangs at the brute, adn my claws syill unleashed as i looked at him....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:07 pm

Wisp ~ I began circling, snapping my jaws at her...I smiled and didn't flinch as she snapped at me...I threw my ears back and growled loudly...my pearly white teeth showing. I stood as tall as I could and laughed.. " Well my father wanted a new mate and he sent me to find one...." I smiled evily

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:15 pm

~Pay For Battle~
She snapped at him, and steped out of his circle " Like i want your father to be my mate.... Well i dont, i want someone who will treat me right...." she sneered at him and lashed out her claws and stratched along side hisleft eye.. And grasped his muzzle with her fangs, sinking her fangs futher into his muzzle, now hearing cracks.... Swiftly she went undder his stomach adn clawed him, deadly she sunk her fangs into him stomach.... Clawing his side, then bouncing up and throwing him forward....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:34 pm

Wisp ~ I closed my left eye, just as she scratched. As she grasped onto my muzzle, I yelped, and cringed in pain as she scratched at my under belly. I landed with a cruel thud and winced. " I don't think my father will like you..." I said, standing up. I turned around and said " I'll find someone else..." I growled....

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:41 pm

~Pay For Battles~
I groweld, adn flicked my tail... " Dont mess with me..." i snapped... " Thats only we when someone threatens me, now if you were better then this, id be YOUR mate... But.." I say adn walk passed him, flicking my tail at him, and then trolting into the forest....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:52 pm

Wisp ~ I growled again and shouted " I will find some other female and when I do she'll wish she was dead..." I turned picking up a slight scent of another female. I smiled and limped of towards her, when I found her, she would get my rage, caused by this female....When I heard that she said she might be my mate if I was better than this...I shouted back " I don't need a mate...and I don't need to change..." I laughed evily and loudly

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:57 pm

~Pay For Battles~
I stopped adn growled at him, snorting rithlessly " All wolves change...." I said wiht a sigh, and kept walking on.....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:03 pm

Wisp ~ I found the female and pounced on her, grabbing her throat in my jaws. She struggled before giving up..I released " You will follow me..." I snapped at her...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:11 pm

~Pay For Battle~
I Snort, and walked on not paying any attection that there was a elk nearby .... Comming to a stop when seeing the brute again....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:26 pm

Wisp ~ The timid Female followed me, and I saw the aggressive female and snarled telling her to back off. I snapped at the timid wolfs heels, and she sped up. I kept a close eye on the aggressive female....

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:47 pm

~Pay For Battles~
she snorted and flagged her tail, trolting away into the forest again snort at the fae, and said " Every wolf for themselves...." i said with unease in my words...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 pm

Wisp ~ I watched her trot away, she was a small wolf compared to me. I looked at the wolf I had managed to capture, she was terrified. Something clicked in my mind, why was I helping my father, he had killed the only wolf I had loved. I looked at her and stopped.. " Go, please I am sorry..." I licked her wounds, caused by me and she ran. A small smile crept across my face and I wandered around for a while.

I collapsed on the floor, tired and wounded, before falling into a deep sleep. My father and brothers would probably hunt me down, they wouldn't kill me, no they would keep me tied up, and starve, using me as an example to the others. If they were angry the would attack me, but keep me alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:12 pm

~Pay For BAttles~
She snorted and rolled her eyes, stomping her paw on the ground when comming across the brute AGAIN.... She snorted and sat on her hauches, " Now why is it, when i walk away, i come back to you?" I snorted and glared at him, my claws still unleashed....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:20 pm

Wisp ~ I opened an eye and looked towards her.. a light chuckle escaped from my lips. " You just can't stay away from me..." I stay laying down, but tensed ready to jump up if I needed. " Or maybe you just enjoy walking in circles..."

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:35 pm

~PAy For Battles~
She smiled slightly " Maybe..." I said and then my knees buckled and i crumbled to the earth floor.. Close to Wisp but not to close, my claws still unleashed and her ears pircked for anyhing... Her legs twitch and so did her muscles... Her masculine built body stood out into the dark, dense woods...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:47 pm

Wisp ~ I passed out and lay there for three days, before stirring and opening my eyes....I looked around to her and watched her sleep...I tried standing but I wasn't awake fully..

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:33 pm

~Pay For Battles~
She heard shuffling nosies and her eye lips flew open and she then seen Wisp " Morning." She said in a gentle up unease filled her words still...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:42 am

Wisp ~ My leg was sore and my side still incredibaly painful, so when I stood I whimpered. I would have to move on soon, as I was meant to return yesterday and my father would send out a few of our warriors to find me, they would kill anyone near me if they were male and nearly kill any females that were near me. I couldn't let that happen, even though the fae next to me had nearly killed me, she did not deserve what my family would do to her... I looked at her before saying " i have to leave, please don't follow me, my father's warriors will hunt me down and will do anything to get me and hurt anyone around me..."

I turned and headed east, I was walking on three legs and it might have looked odd if anyone had saw me..

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:52 am

She stoodand said " I dont care if they hurt me. Im coming with." She spat and followed him. If any of his warriors came and tired to hhurt me, you'd bet i'd rip there wind pipe out in a split secondnt...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:27 am

Wisp ~ I sighed knowing that there was no way I could make her not come... I looked at her and felt sorry for any wolf that crossed her, I mean look what she did to me..
" I guess I can't stop you..." I said hearing a distant howl, meaning they were already close.. I panicked how long had I been unconsous for, I had thought I had only slept the night.. " how long was I passed out for ? " I asked

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:03 am

She snorted. Pricking her ears forward when hearing a distant yowl. She growled loudly. Unleashing her dragon-like claws and showing her dagger-like fangs. She then answered Wisp with unease in ehr words. " 3 days why?" She said
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:51 am

Wisp ~ "Darn..that means they have had 2 days to catch up with me...well us.." I gritted my teeth and put my leg down seeing if it would be able to hold my weight... " If I'm alone then you won't get hurt...Please just go run as fast as you can ? " I pleaded, a small whine at the end

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next