Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life doesnt pay for battles, you pay it......( Only Immortal Dreams and Too Late For Mercy...Only plzz)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Life doesnt pay for battles, you pay it......( Only Immortal Dreams and Too Late For Mercy...Only plzz) - Page 4 Empty Re: Life doesnt pay for battles, you pay it......( Only Immortal Dreams and Too Late For Mercy...Only plzz)

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 2:29 pm

Wisp - I moved my head slightly, whinning. I sniffed smelling the sickly sent of my own blood, half dead I raised my head and looked at them and tried to stand up, though it was like trying to walk with no legs.

Back to top Go down

Life doesnt pay for battles, you pay it......( Only Immortal Dreams and Too Late For Mercy...Only plzz) - Page 4 Empty Re: Life doesnt pay for battles, you pay it......( Only Immortal Dreams and Too Late For Mercy...Only plzz)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue May 10, 2011 3:15 pm

Battle raced to the edge of a river to fetch moss for Sierra. As she darted back towards them. She seen Wisp standing up. She snorted and placed the moss on his wounds lightly and then gently pushed him back down with her muzzle. " Please stay still. Lie down Wisp. Your gonna be ok." She said and on the insdie of ehr Battle was pleading to Starpack for help!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 3:30 pm

Wisp - I would have pushed back, if I had the strength but fell back onto the ground..my voice was pained and sound so differant to what it usually did. " I'm fine... "

I wasn't and I was in denial, I wanted to move but knew that they were doing the best for me. " He had really bad breath.." I joked trying to lighten the mood, though I knew it was not appropriate, I whinned again when she placed the moss on my wounds..

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue May 10, 2011 3:56 pm

Battle sighed and said rolling her eyes at his tone she then put on a warm smile " I sure hope so." Battle layed down beside him and groomed his pelt from blood, lightly grooming the top of his wounds from the blood.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue May 10, 2011 4:31 pm

Sierra got up and smiled, warm tears streaming down her face. "I'm going to go.." she whispered.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4