Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life doesnt pay for battles, you pay it......( Only Immortal Dreams and Too Late For Mercy...Only plzz)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Life doesnt pay for battles, you pay it......( Only Immortal Dreams and Too Late For Mercy...Only plzz) - Page 3 Empty Re: Life doesnt pay for battles, you pay it......( Only Immortal Dreams and Too Late For Mercy...Only plzz)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 07, 2011 2:22 pm

[Hey, mind if I play Whisp... not to be mean, but Mercy's gone... Sad ]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Life doesnt pay for battles, you pay it......( Only Immortal Dreams and Too Late For Mercy...Only plzz) - Page 3 Empty Re: Life doesnt pay for battles, you pay it......( Only Immortal Dreams and Too Late For Mercy...Only plzz)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 07, 2011 2:29 pm

Wisp~ I got up and stretched myself. I looked over to see Battle trotting off. I then looked over to see Sierra trotting off. Battle really had no intentions on hurting her. He stood up and shook myself off going over to Battle. "Battle...was that worth it?" I asked, ignoring his aching body. "She was just trying to help." I then heard a scream then pricked my ears looking off. I looked at her once more and sighed. "Just think." I murmured, licking her nose and running off limping some toward the scream. I then saw Sierra and a weight of a wolf on her body, forcing her. It was my father! I growled and jumped upon the wolf, as my life depended on it turning and whirrling around. My father bit my shoulder growling, "Traitor!" I then bit his neck and his backed up, watching him run off. I looked a Sierra, panting.

(How's that?)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 2:57 pm

lol I'm not leaving any more but carry on from that post

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 07, 2011 3:04 pm

No... I didn't know! I just wanted to keep it going but no, I like you better as Wisp. Here, I'll reply as Sierra and there, you can carry on as him..

Sierra got up just going back down again. She chocked on her works looking at him and nodded. "Thank you so much." she murmured.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 07, 2011 3:06 pm

Battles sighed and then parted her lips to reply. She heard a scream and gasped. She jeted over toward them. She bumped into a huge male wolf. The male wolf growled and threw me to the ground. Yelping and the whimpering as my paw was bent back. Battle snarled adn bolted her fangs swiftly onto his neck with ehr cunning skills and power she sunk her fangs deep into his throat, blood poaring out of his maw. Battle roared in fury and pain thenwith ehr back claws she fericely clawed along his stomach his bone partly showing as her caws tore off his underbelly completely! The male struggled from Battles grip then within moments the huge body wsent limp and fell onto Battle. Battle struggled free out from under the males body. She stood slwoly her beautiful pelt gleaming with power and strength. She stood over the lifeless bdoy before her. Then seeing Wisp walk out of the bushes. Battle threw her head up and sighed. She legs shacking in shook. Her tail twiched and so did her ears. Battles front right paw ached in pain as she held it up from the ground. She whipered in pain and helplessly limped out to Wisp. Stretching out her neck to lick the side of his muzzle.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 07, 2011 3:12 pm

Sierra gasp and bolted over to the side of the female wolf. She lapped over her wounds a bit before bolting out and getting herbs. She came back quickly and put them there slowly putting them on there. "Here... settle, settle." she murmured, scared that the female was gonna growl and scare her off.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 3:21 pm

Wisp ~ I nodded my head, " He won't hurt either of you " . As I wandered back to the cave I raised my head hearing another sound. I was the howl I had hoped I would never hear. It was the howl of my father telling me that I was dead to him, and that he would kill me and anyone near me. I shook my coat and lay inside the cave. resting my head on a small boulder. Falling to sleep, I wheezed with every breath..only I knew his howl, out of the three of us and I wasn't going to tell them that my father was still alive and they had only killed his second in command, they looked almost identical...

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 07, 2011 3:33 pm

Sierra gave it her best and lifted up Battle's body. She grunted as the weight put in on her. She grabbed her scruff lightly, and pulled her back to the cave. She lied to the other side of Wisp, not bothering to look at him. She just took a deep breath. "I better go, your mate would be angry." she whispered and got up leaving out the den.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 4:11 pm

Wisp ~ I stood up, and said " No don't leave..." I said, standing up. As soon as I stood up and exited the den I knew something was up, get back in the cave and don't let battle out... I said

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 07, 2011 7:45 pm

Battle snorted and thanked Sierra. " Thank you. I'm sorry for the way i acted." She then watched to see Wisp get up. Instantly Battle got up adn limped swiftly over to him. She stoped him with her muzzle pressing against his neck. " Your not leaving without me with you." Battle said. Her beautiful electric blue eyes relfecting off of his hazel. She then snorted and heard a deathly howl that echoed in her ears. Battles lips pealed back into a deathly snarl and groweld then with a massive roar sounding like a growl as it echoed back to the males threatening call. Her claws leashed and her fangs out in the open.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 07, 2011 8:21 pm

Sierra trembled, her eyes gleaming with sadness. She took a deep breath, her tears whipping away with the wind and whipped around to see Battle press her muzzle up against him. She instantly turned her gaze to the ground and kneaded it. She had always wished for love, but she couldn't have it. It was part of the Warrior code...when she became a loner, she always was put down, and chased away by a female. She had feelings, why couldn't she love herself?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 08, 2011 2:51 pm

[Hello? Mercy?]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 3:08 pm

OOC - Whoops sorry about that...

Wisp - A low growl erupted from my lips before I said " Battle get in the cave.." It wasn't a pleading, it was a command. I pinned my ears back

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 08, 2011 5:17 pm

Battle looked at him with feirce eyes. She then sighed and nodded " Fine. But if your not back before dawn. I'm commin to look for you." She said adn licked his muzzle. grooming his pelt before he went.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 08, 2011 5:27 pm

Sierra coulden't believe the female was doing this in front of her! Didn't she know she was still in front of them! She snorted. "I knew I should've come into a couple." she muttered loud enough for them to hear and ran off. She soon ran into a patrol pack and saw that father... of Wisp. She hid behind a tree, hiding her scent listening to their plans.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 5:37 pm

Wisp ~ I sighed and walked out sniffing the area, finding a large male, I snarled and he bolted of he was not one of the warriors. The danger I had sensed had gone they must have been scouting us out, we would have to leave the cave soon. I yawned and headed back to the cave..

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 08, 2011 5:45 pm

Sierra sighed watching Wisp, her brown eyes pericing through his fur. She watched him.. her heart was telling her she loved him, but then that was just probably the lonely voices in my head. Her tail dropped and ears to her skull she left far away from the cave.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 08, 2011 8:00 pm

Battle snarled and whiped arounto chase after Seirra. She tackled ehr and pinned her down to the gorund. " please! Don't leave. i never had a friend. I'm sorry for the way i acted. If you want him you can have him." She said then throught about what she just said. Have him! What am thinking! Did Wisp love me or did he love Sierra?!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon May 09, 2011 12:46 pm

Sierra was surprised when she realized battle tackled her. Her eyes widened on what she said. She pushed her off with one paw. "I don't want him!" she growled and sighed. "You're not alone." she murmured, pushing her muzzle to Battle's. "I used to be disrespected in my clan... no friend but one... I fell in love with him... but what could I do? It was part of the warrior code for me not to love." she pulled away and looked in her eyes. "I'm sorry." she murmured.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 1:13 pm

Wisp - As I listened, I heard Battle say that Sierra could have me, I sighed, standing up and walking east. She didn't know it but she had jusr broke my heart. I stopped neside a tree trunk and sat down. A wolf appeared from the bushes and said " Well, well no female wolf to protect you now..." It was my brother... I looked up and said " Go ahead do it..." He snapped at my neck and I let him grab it, putting up no fight as the life drained out of me

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon May 09, 2011 1:54 pm

Sierra stayed still for a moment before hearing bad news of words. Her pelt bristled and she drew her lips back into a snarl. "He's in trouble." she said and darted looking behind her shoulder. "Quick!"
She followed the scent of blood, and scent before she saw Wisp getting his life token. She snarled. "Get off him now!" she roared and attacked him, racking his belly. He batted her nose and she bit his shoulder sending him yelping. She saw a smirk spread his lips. "You are good for a lonely cloudy leader."
Sierra's eyes widened with fury and heart-ache... she could tell this was the coward she fell in love with! She snarled loudly... that was the last straw! "I thought you loved me." she whispered. "Me love you? You betrayed us three times." he snarled. He had a sarcastic baffled look of his face. She sighed and bit his neck while he was side-tracked taking the life out of him at once. She turned to Wisp and hurried off getting herbs. She then came and dabbed it onto his neck. "You'll be fine." She hoped she was right. "You will."
Her heart stabbed in her chest looking at the lifeless, cold body she once loved. The way he looked at her, the way he talked and welcomed her sweet scent... or he would talk to her. That was all a lie!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 09, 2011 2:30 pm

Battle whiped around and raced over to Wisp. She snorted and then seen out of the coner of his eye, Wisps father! She snorted adn seen wisps father jump at Sierra and Wisp. Battle roared in fury. Making the whole ground shake. She jumped at the male and tackling him sinking her dragon-like fangs into his flesh. Tearing off flesh of his neck. Her back claws torn at his stomach revealing his bones her claws torn his flesh apart. There was no flesh on his stomach all their was were bones. She then released her grip and then threw the males body up into the air and threw him onto the other side of her splattering his body. Blood and bones everywhere. Battle stood and released ehr grip seh turned to Sierra and Wisp. It seemed as if the deivl was taking over her body. Battle is not an opponant you would want to meet in battle!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 5:39 pm

Wisp ~ My wounds weere deep and they were still bleeding, I wasn't aware that Battle and Sierra had came and killed my attacker. I still lay there lifeless, blinking every minute or so....I listened to their voices as they growled and fought. Though I knew they had came to protect me, I was hopeful that I would be dead by the time they found me...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 09, 2011 8:39 pm

battle whiped around to dart over toward Wisp. " Wisp No! You cant do this to me!" she cried. Battle threw ehr ehad down onto his neck and pulled him closer to her. Tears began to stream down her cheeks. Battle whimpered and her fangs clamped together trying to hide her fear of Wisp dieing infront of her. If he died she would die to!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue May 10, 2011 12:53 pm

Sierra looked at Wisp. He breathings were growing more and more less. She looked over at her and growled, "Pump with both paws on his chest, I'll get polituce." she disappeared over and ferns and looked back once more to see Battle crying. She felt that way every night she thought Wisp's brother, the traitor. She'll never get love. She slowly moved and got some polituce, chewing up the leaves and brung it back putting it on him. "This may sting a bit." she cooed. She took the place of pumping his chest then looked at Wisp. "Go and fetch moss!" she ordered. She then looked at Wisp. "I know you can do this..." she whispered. "Think about me, think about your life t-think about her."
Oh Starpack help me!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next