Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life doesnt pay for battles, you pay it......( Only Immortal Dreams and Too Late For Mercy...Only plzz)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Life doesnt pay for battles, you pay it......( Only Immortal Dreams and Too Late For Mercy...Only plzz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Life doesnt pay for battles, you pay it......( Only Immortal Dreams and Too Late For Mercy...Only plzz)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:19 pm

She shook her head. " No! I'm not leaving you!" She snapped and stood by his side. Pressing up against him her soft fur melted into his ruff...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Life doesnt pay for battles, you pay it......( Only Immortal Dreams and Too Late For Mercy...Only plzz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Life doesnt pay for battles, you pay it......( Only Immortal Dreams and Too Late For Mercy...Only plzz)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:42 pm

Wisp ~ I sighed and lent into her touch, " We should move then..." I said, walking as normally as i could and listened again hearing another howl this time a little closer... I knew that they wold catch up with us eventually, i just hoped that i could heal a little by then....

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:57 pm

She snorted hearing another howl gowing closer. She growled and listened carefully.. (srry so short)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:21 pm

Wisp - After about a mile my legs were about to give way... " I can't go on..." I whined, and as I looked to the left I saw my big brother...along with his group of 15 warriors...they darted down the hill and three of them surrounded me and the rest went to (can't remember her name). I growled but they quickly pounced and over powered me.....I yelped as they bit my pelt and snapped back at their legs...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:18 pm

(Pay For Battles is her name..)

SHe growled and pounced upon his hind quarters. She sunk her fangs into his spinal cord. The warrior threw me off him pinning me to the ground and clawing my shoulder blade. She snorted and spat at him. Throwing him off her with her paws. She jumped up and swumg her paw onto the top of his head. blood flowing out of the top of his head. Battle snorted and whirled around on ehr heels to pounce upon another brute and sink her fangs into hsi neck her claws preasurizing his eyes and blood flowed down his face, Battle kicked her back paws off him and twisted around and crack his head. She growled and stood over Wisp. Her ears pinned to her cranium. Her claws drippling blood from ehr enemys. Her maw dribbed with blood. Not her blood her enemys. Battle snapped ehr maw at them all. Making them shiver in fright and they all looked down at the two bodys that lie dead on the ground, then looking back up at me. There eyes wide with fear and shook. They all whiped around and raced back to wehre they came from whimpering in terror. Battle snorted and turned to Wisp. Licking his coat clean from blood...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:40 pm

Wisp ~ I whimpered, before attempting to get up, I felt silly having to rely on Pay For Battles....I looked to the top of the hill, seeing my brother bare his teeth and then turn..he would be back with more warriors next time... I whimpered and then stood, if not a bit shaky.

" Thank You.." My voice a little raspy.." Come on we should move.." I rubbed my head against hers and walked forwards

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:30 pm

Battle nodded and helped him. She licked his cheek gently. " Wait! Wisp stay here i got somehting fro that paw of yours." she said racing over to a river and graspign some healing ehrbs in ehr mouth. Some black berries and green leaf juice. She ran back over to Wisp. Putting the herbs on his wound. " Here eat there berries." She said and licked his spine, grooming his coat...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:29 am

Wisp ~ I watched her run towards the river and lost sight of her in the bushes, she came back into view, I released a sigh of relief. As she placed the herbs on my wounds I winced but soon the herbs soothed the pain and aching. I ate the berries and lay down and groomed her also..

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:57 am

Pay For Battles

She sighed and groaned as he groomed her pelt. She closed her eyes as she groomed his as well. Soon, she fell asleep her head on his back. Her paws tucked in his stomach..
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:10 am

OOC: Are you replying to any of our other posts..like Renegade..

Wisp ~ I sighed as she layed her head on my back, I lay my head on my paws and slowly drifted of to sleep. After about an hour, I woke up and nudged Battle.. " Howl as if I've have died.." I said, " If they think I'm dead, we will have more time before they come and search for us again...

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:28 am

OOC:Can I plz join?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:13 pm

(Sure)

Battle woke up with a sudden voice. She smiled and nodded. " Standing and stretching her neck out into the air. Leetting a beautiful howl flow out her maw and send shivers down all who heard spines. Shaking her pelt she looked at Wisp with loving eyes...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:23 pm

Sierra Nevada walked throughout the trees slowly. Her beautiful pelt was shinning in the moonlight. She then stopped. Hearing a howl from a wolf near-by. She howled back telling the wolf she was coming now and dashed off to find them.
Life doesnt pay for battles, you pay it......( Only Immortal Dreams and Too Late For Mercy...Only plzz) - Page 2 4d4b2cb994d65c7bdffa743f965057af-d300cyu
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:06 pm

Wisp ~ I had gotten tired again and lay down, closing my eyes and drifted of to sleep. Before hearing the other wolf howl. Most wolves might have died from the wounds that I had recieved, but most wolves did not have Battle with them, she had a suprising amount of knowledge of the herbs and the way to apply them to wounds. I drifted of into a deep sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:08 pm

Sierra stopped and saw a cave. She sniffed the air carefully, to notice that this was where the wolf had howled. Slowly, she padded into it. "Hello!" she called looking around slowly. "I know your in there." She then stopped. Noticing, a sleeping wolf and the female. "I mean no harm." she whinned with a bow.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:28 pm

Battle threw ehr head up and charged at the female. Jumping at her, their maws metting, fangs slashing out at eachother. Battle pinned ehr down to the gorund and growled snapping at her face violently. " Ha! You mean no harm! I dought that!" She roared with verious snaps and growls...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:33 pm

Sierra didn't try not to be apart of this fight. She stayed still and just stayed. "Um, I'm not." she said. She tried struggling out. "Please let me go!" she said.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:07 pm

Here is Pay For Battles picture of her-
Life doesnt pay for battles, you pay it......( Only Immortal Dreams and Too Late For Mercy...Only plzz) - Page 2 MO7S7028WOLF_1
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:09 pm

ok.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:50 pm

Wisp ~ I heard growling and snarling, but was unable to stand or open my eyes. My body was trying to get me to rest and let it recuperate and get the things it needed from the herbs and berries Battle had given her. I whine and then fall back into a deep sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 01, 2011 12:44 pm

Battle growled and snarled pricking her ears to hear Wisp whine. She growled at the female and the whiped aorund to race over to him. She licked his muzzle and layed down beside him.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 01, 2011 12:57 pm

Sierra shoke her pelt quickly and pelted over to the female and male. "He'll be okay, he just needs to rest, let him be... I know, I used to be part of a pack." she murmured
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 5:29 pm

OOC ~ Sorry about not being on for a while.

Wisp ~ I was uneasy about sleeping knowing there was still a threat of my brother and his warriors returning, know my mind was panicking about rying to protect the new female aswell. My body ached and opened my eyes, feeling the urge to walk around. I sighed getting up and walking outside stretching each of my legs and sprint running around.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed May 04, 2011 7:27 pm

Battle snorted and stood up right slowly. Glaring at the female. She steped closer to her, snapping and the new females maw and snarling her fangs began to show. " If you flirt with Wisp i'll make sure to rip your legs off before your eyes adn tounge got that!" She spat and growled before pushing past the female and flciked her tail thn said " You coming." She then sprinted off deep itnot he forest to look out for Wisp.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu May 05, 2011 12:46 pm

Sierra's eyes narrowed. "I haven't anything wrong...I--I was just trying to help!" she snapped. "I used to be a healer...I was just helping." she mumbled and darted out the cage. Why were females always so tense about males? Why couldn't she just try to fit in? She looked back once more, then turned trotting off unaware of anything bad. She then felt something wait her. She screamed in shock.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next