Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No One Can Save You Now ~Forcer Prefered~ ' Mature'

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

No One Can Save You Now ~Forcer Prefered~ ' Mature' - Page 2 Empty Re: No One Can Save You Now ~Forcer Prefered~ ' Mature'

Post by Harley Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:17 pm

"Please!" She cried, "The dolor!" (Pain) Her r's rolled, and her accent was pretty lol....
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

No One Can Save You Now ~Forcer Prefered~ ' Mature' - Page 2 Empty Re: No One Can Save You Now ~Forcer Prefered~ ' Mature'

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:19 pm

"Exactly! Now relax!" It was more of a command than a suggestion. I knew how to pleasure mares. And I had no objection doing it on her, if she would only let me and subside.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:23 pm

"Get off"! She snapped. "mi vida es ovet.... my life is over..." She repeated in a whisper, still grutning in pain.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:25 pm

(Is she gonna coperate?)
I rolled my eyes, My thrusts going slower now. I focused more on pleasuring her than hurting her, and I could feel her muscles moving with my rythmic thrusts, though I doubted she meant to.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:29 pm

(She is gonna have to)

She relxed, but tears still leaked from her eyes. "Please......."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:32 pm

(k)
"Aww shit." I mumbled. I didnt want to do this. I pulled my tool out of her, careful not to hurt her. "Gosh." I turned and left the clearing, head hanging.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:34 pm

Silver was surpised when he puled out. Her knees buckled, and she sighed in relief. "This is what I get when I let my heart win!" She neighed and nothng.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:41 pm

Ieaving the mare in peace, I walked out of the clearing, hearing her neigh of pleasure through the trees. I sighed, and flopped onto the ground as soon as I was far enough away.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:45 pm

She let out a sigh, feeling guilt for nothing. "Uh, Apollo!" She called.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:49 pm

Though I hear my name being called, I was to ashamed to answer. Head hanging, I stay where I was.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:16 pm

When he had stopped, it had just started to feel good. But she didn't want to admit it. Silver followed, bumbping her rump into his side.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:17 pm

I get to my feet, and before I knew it, Silver was next to me. I took a few steps back, reluctant to see her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:24 pm

Silver gave hi a seductive smile. She circled around him, tail flowing across his back.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:26 pm

I cocked my head, a bit confused. The touch of her tail made a shiver dance down my back, and I looked at her with curiosity.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:35 pm

"You didn't finish your job." She said, tail lashing around his neck then sliding off. "Te quiero a ti, y sabes que me quieres." She whispered in his ear.

(Translate: I want you, and you know you want me
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:38 pm

"I shouldnt have started it." I say, weary from, well I didnt know. But a part of me still wanted her, and I knew sooner or later I would end up where I was again. Her heat scent had dispursed making the smell faint, not as bad as it had been before. That, for one thing had made me horny.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:41 pm

"You did. And left me unsatisfyed." She said, gently stroking his sie with her nose.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:46 pm

"Really." His want for her was now growing, and he knew he would have to controll himself. He sniffed her rump tentativly, inhaling the sweet scent that always made him tingle.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:01 pm

"Really." Silver said, pressing her rump into his chest.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:03 pm

It was too much to take, the scent, her being willing, and I mounted, letting her get used to my weight. "You sure?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:11 pm

"If I wasn't we wouldn't be doing this right now." She said, backing into him.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:13 pm

Without another word, My tool finds her hole, and I enter her, trying to cause pleasure instead of pain. I thrust back and forth, going slow and not hard at all, getting used to the idea of a mare coperating and wanting me to breed. Her muscles were relaxed making her hole wide, a perfect fit for my larger tool.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:32 am

Silver gasped, but steadied herself and adjusted to his we8ght again. It was nice to hae it feel good for once.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:39 am

My body wanted to go faster and harder, but I controlled myself, making the thrusts rythmic and easy. I spread my back legs, though my tool was only half way in, letting her get used to the feeling.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:02 am

SHe stepped backwards, shoving him all the way into her. IT hurt a bit, but it was all replaced by pleasure. "Faster...." She groaned.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next