Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic and Waterfall may be falling apart.....(Only if you posted in the bio)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mystic and Waterfall may be falling apart.....(Only if you posted in the bio) Empty Mystic and Waterfall may be falling apart.....(Only if you posted in the bio)

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:00 pm

Mystic was in the forest with her sister and she was sad that they may be apart.

Waterfall was so depressed that she couldn't find a mate but at the same time she didn't want one because it will kepp her and her sister apart.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Mystic and Waterfall may be falling apart.....(Only if you posted in the bio) Empty Re: Mystic and Waterfall may be falling apart.....(Only if you posted in the bio)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:09 pm

Vigilance:She stoped at a large rock, staring down upon two females. She let a low growl escape her maw. She pulled herself back and sprang forward. Tackling one (Waterfall). She drove her claws deep inside her should. Vigilances brother stalked out of the shadows. She growled at me and snapped at my face telling me to stop and get off her. She shock her head and snorted. Rolling her eyes and taking her claws off her shoudlers. The females shoudlers know bleeding with torture that was done to them...

Ranger:He snorted and glared at his sister. Then, turning his head toward the two beautiful females. He dipped his head and bowed. Speaking in a deep handsome voice. That only he could reveal. " Hello ladys. I'm Ranger." He said and sitting down on his hauches. " Sorry, about that miss. My--My sister is a bit protective. Well--I should say alot..." She said turning to Vigilance. She snorted and shoke her head turning to the others..

Viglance:She nodded and said in a beautiful tone, in britian. " I am very sorry. I hve anger issues and i am mostly protective of my brothedr. Ranger." She said taking a few steps towsard them. She towered over the two, adn so did my brother. She looked down on them both announsing her name " I am Vigilance.. Who are you two. And what are you doing on this territory. usually others dont come around here. It's to dangerous for a couple of females to be wondering around here." She chuckled and rolled ehr eyes snorting. Letting ehr fangs appear then disappear. She chuckled and her mucles blugged out of ehr pelt...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Mystic and Waterfall may be falling apart.....(Only if you posted in the bio) Empty Re: Mystic and Waterfall may be falling apart.....(Only if you posted in the bio)

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:48 pm

Mystic looked confused at the female. "Oh.....you mean our territory/' she said and scoffed she walked away from the female and went to their den waiting for her sister.
Waterfall growled slightly. "Ooh!" she said frustrated. "Hello Ranger I am Waterfall and this is....Mystic my sister", she said in her happy voice as usual. "Oh......what are you here for. I'm here for a mate you handsome doll", she said and smiled.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:41 pm

Mystery looked around with blood all over her maw. Her brother stood by her side, panting. He stopped, and sat down, seeing 3 female and 1 male. He walked up to them, his sister by his side. "Hello." he murmured.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:43 pm

Mystic heard the voice of a male. "Hello", she said and smiled. "How are you?" she asked kindly.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:57 pm

Ace bowed. "Hello, My name's Ace, you are?" he asked. "I am Mystery." The sister said sitting down, and thumping her tail.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:08 pm

Vigilance:She whiped around and seen a male and a female. She smirked at the male. " Hello, i am Vigilance. Lovely to meet you Ace." She said in her sweet sensitive tone, but also beautiful...

Ranger:He smield and stood seeing two other wolves. " Hello." He said in a deep handsome voice. " I am Ranger." He held his head high. Towering over the brute. He turned back toward Warterfall. He smield and said. " Well, your gonna have to earn your trust with me." He said gently...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:22 pm

Ace smiled. "Hello Vigilance. May I say how beautiful you are?" he asked in a handsome voice.
Mystery smiled. "Hello...." she murmured in her sweet high-pitched voice to Ranger.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:09 pm

Vigilance:She smiled and took few teps toward him Face-to-face. She looked him up and down. Bitting her lip, she said. " I may say how handsome your are." She smirked devilshly.

Ranger:He turned his ehad to hear the other beautiful femal say hello to him. " Well, hello beautiful i am Ranger. Who might you be." he said with a gentle voice. Bowing his head to her...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:54 am

Ace nodded. "Thank you miss." he said, almost touching noses with her. He laughed.
Mystery nodded. "Thank you Mr." she murmured.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:45 pm

Mystic laughed. "Hello?' she said confused.

"Hello Ranger you are a handsome one and of course I'll earn your trust",
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:56 pm

Vigilance:She smiled and licked his muzzle. She laughed. She batted her front left paw on his face, chuckling. Vigilance started to groom his coat...

Ranger:She licked all three females cheeks. Smiling and grooming their pelts...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:37 pm

Ace smiled and nodded. "You move fast miss." he murmured and gave a small giggle He let her groom his coat, and looked back at her.
Mystery smiled and giggled. When he came over to groom her, she smiled and batted his nose, then knocked him down playfully, running away.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:59 pm

Vigilance:" Oh Sorry." She said. She stoped grooming him. Standing next to him, watching the others play around...

Ranger:He laughed and got up chasign after her. Tackling her, then tumbled down a slope. As they stoped he ws on top of her. He pinned her down to the ground. He smirked and looked into her eyes...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:03 pm

Mystery looked in his eyes and laughed. She then stopped. "You have very pretty eyes..." she murmured.
Ace laughed and giggled watched them play. "Wow." he exclaimed, watching them fall of a slope.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:16 pm

Vigilance:She layed down but to then see Ranegr and Mystrey tumble down the slope. " Haha." She laughed. Her beautiful laugh echoed. SHe layed down again and put ehr head on her paws...

Ranger;He smirked and said " Same do you Mystrey."
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:18 pm

"Thank you Ranger." Mystery said happily.
Ace smiled and put his head on
Vigilance's back and sighed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:50 pm

Vigilance:She smield and tucked ehr massive head in his stomach sighing and falling asleep...

Ranger:He smiled and got off her. Nuzzling her up.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:57 pm

Mystery smiled and shook off her fur. "Thank you..." she laughed.
Ace fell asleep with her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:54 pm

i can't even make my own topic knowing that I will get left!!!!
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:55 pm

((Well, if you just ask? Sad Rolling Eyes ))
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:49 pm

maybe if you already know that someone offline.....you should think Hm.....that person is online and now what shall we do.....how about AITING FOR THAT PERSON UNTILL HE/SHE RETURNS instead of, we sall rp on this topic since nobodys online.....
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:03 pm

((Sorry okay.. I am just quitting horse island. No one even appreciats what I try to do for them... )
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:11 pm

um....... Sad Sad I'm so sorry everyone But if I made the soite worst or even bad. I'm so sorry. Sad Sad GOOD BYE ISLAND YOU JUST LOST YUR LOST GIRL!
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:54 pm

NO ONE is living! Got that! First off i thought you was on, sorry if i didnt check ok! This is no need to quit! I mean come on! Just grow up both of you! WHy in the hell would you leave over alittle thing! And Lost Girl why is it sucha big deal? Just pick up where we were and reply it is as simple as that!....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next