Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Golden Hope [YEAUH only]

Go down

A Golden Hope  [YEAUH only] Empty A Golden Hope [YEAUH only]

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:00 pm

[I actually only this place, I didn't know that lol, and sorry about your name, I didn't know how to put it lolz]

Quizil~

I stepped out from my cave, my white body laced in a golden design on the inside of my wings and in a mask on my face. I listened closely, and smelled the

air. Hoping for a female companion, I lift my body into the sky with powerful wings, throwing my head I let out a massive roar that carried for miles, slipping

around trees and gliding over mountains. I listen closely for a reply, then land on a nearby cliff. My body looked like a simply snow capped mountain to

unsuspecting humans. My golden eyes scanned the Earth below me for another dragon, but even my specialized eyes couldn't see but trees and snow. I

smelled the crisp morning air. It was the middle of winter, cold and fresh. I loved it here, this is my land, and my sky..

Back to top Go down

A Golden Hope  [YEAUH only] Empty Re: A Golden Hope [YEAUH only]

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:13 pm

vasuki
i hear a magnificent roar and screech back. i was afraid to go out in the open, i wasnt exactly what you would call the camoflauge type.
i stay in the trees, then find a frozen waterfall. i stop on a log in the middle, hoping he would see me. after all, i was..well... orange.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:16 pm

(pic)
A Golden Hope  [YEAUH only] Orange_dragon_243124725

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:19 pm

Quizil~

I hear her screech and my eyes flick to where the sound originated from. I then see her, I bright orange female. I lift my huge wings and glide down to where she

was. "Hello" I said and fold my wings onto my back. My scales glimmered in the sunshine, but the golden stood out most. It looked as though I was a statue

made of real gold and marble. I smile at her "What is such a beauty like you doing out here alone?" I asked her, my voice deep and rich.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:28 pm

Vasuki~
I back away a bit, giving him room. "well, you see, nobody has ever treated me equally since im....different. Have u ever seen an orange dragon?" i look away, ashamed." I was teased and laughed at where i used to live. i lived with abunch of dark dragons. and i was so colorful and bright, they hated me. i couldnt take it anymore, so i ran away."
"ever since, hunters have been after me. i have no where to hide, but i escape, luckily."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:35 pm

Quizil~
I stepped towards her, my scale's glimmer moving as if I was a ghost. "Your color is magnificent, why would anyone hate it?" I say, observing her color and wings "You are strong and beautiful, don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise" I told her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:38 pm

Vasuki~
"why thank you" i blush and move towards him, my neeck and tail moving in perfect harmony, my body glimering, moving flawlessly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:40 pm

Quizil~
I chuckled "So if I may ask, what is your name?" I asked, my golden eyes watching her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:44 pm

Vasuki~
"its vasuki, whats yours?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Quizil~

"Quizil" I told her. I run my finger on the cool ice, causing it to turn completely clear and reveal the water beneath. Pressing my palm on the ice, I melt it away

and lower my muzzle to drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:50 pm

Vasuki~
I close my eyes and take a drink of the cold, icy water. i accidently bump my muzzle with yours. i open my eyes and lift my head up. "sorry..." i blush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:30 am

Quizil~
I chuckled and motioned for her to drink. "That's alright, go ahead, ladies first" I smiled and watched her as she sipped the cool, fresh glacier water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:54 pm

(do dragons let out heat scents??? lol ive never done this b4)

Vasuki~
when im done drinking, i lift my head and look into the distance, aware of hunters. "we should uuhh... go in the trees..." i head over and disappear into the safe darkness, my eyes looking back at you, glowing orange, firey eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down