Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there still hope for her?(Please post)

Go down

Is there still hope for her?(Please post) Empty Is there still hope for her?(Please post)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:21 pm

I watched as my people left me I was confused there was not water or food set out for me and the house was empty and me well I was tied up by a chain.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 month latter-
My humans never came back and I was alone,sad,hungry,hurt,and heart broken.I walked around the yard filed with trash and sat down. my tummy grumbled loudly and I whined.I then stood up and walked around and man did I stink.Flies buzzed all around my gashes that were infected.I then walked to a spot were I had found muddy water and drank some.I then walked under a tree and lied down and howled.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Help stop animal abuse)
Name-Carren (Care en)
Breed-Mutt
Gender-Female
Age-1 and a 1\2 month.
History-Above
Personality-Find out
Pic-
Is there still hope for her?(Please post) Giving%20a%20helping%20hand%20to%20a%20stray%20puppy_tcm9-8649
Gust the dog and yard.
(Please post Very Happy )

Back to top Go down