Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Sun, a pegusas mare who needs a mate.

Go down

Golden Sun, a pegusas mare who needs a mate. Empty Golden Sun, a pegusas mare who needs a mate.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:57 pm

Golden Sun flys in and lands softly on a cloud and whinnys letting all the stallions know she is here. Then she looks around flapping her wings on the cloud just for fun, then she waits. Golden Sun, a pegusas mare who needs a mate. Finished%20Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Golden Sun, a pegusas mare who needs a mate. Empty Re: Golden Sun, a pegusas mare who needs a mate.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:32 pm

Hello said a voice behind her.

Back to top Go down

Golden Sun, a pegusas mare who needs a mate. Empty Re: Golden Sun, a pegusas mare who needs a mate.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:25 pm

Snow1998 wrote:Hello said a voice behind her.

Sun: she turned around looking at him with her bright red eyes and she said "oh hello".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:29 pm

I am New Moon he replied. You are?(he is all black with brown eyes and one white sock)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:31 pm

Snow1998 wrote:I am New Moon he replied. You are?(he is all black with brown eyes and one white sock)

Sun: "well i am Golden Sun but you can call me Sun, it is a pleasure to meet such a handsome stallion".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:39 pm

Hello Sun. call me Moon he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:45 pm

Snow1998 wrote:Hello Sun. call me Moon he said.

Sun: "ok i will, so what brings you here? just for a mate?" she said looking at him with her bright red eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:59 pm

A mare and a family he said evenly meeting her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:55 pm

Snow1998 wrote:A mare and a family he said evenly meeting her eyes.

Sun: "oh yes, i want to have a colt and maybe name him Stealth or something".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:41 pm

Maybe you would be my mate then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:50 pm

Snow1998 wrote:Maybe you would be my mate then.

Sun: "yes that would be perfect!".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:04 pm

*he nuzzled her* Great!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:36 pm

Snow1998 wrote:*he nuzzled her* Great!

Sun: she stands there looking at him, feeling the desire (horse breeding) then she lifts her tail and says "please can you breed me?".

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down