Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Ice is looking for a strong male

2 posters

Go down

Golden Ice is looking for a strong male Empty Golden Ice is looking for a strong male

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:20 pm

My snow white fur kept my body warm. I looked about me but no males around. Where were they? I howled for a long time before finaly laying down to sleep. I rested my slim muzzled on my leg's, looking into the night. Would I ever find the one right for me. I slept very litle. When I woke I stood up stretching. My sharp teeth exsposed as I yawnd. I stopped to see a rabbit under a bush watching me. Mmf. I mumbled to my self. I sat on my hunches looking at the skinny creture. Well I needed to eat. I began the chase the rabit flew through the bushesh. I follwed close behind. We came to a ice cold stream but the rabbit jumped over, it was a thin stream but I had a fear for water. I watched as my brekfast got away. What kind of wolf was I? I was pathetic. No wonder males did not aproch. I walked along the stream hopeing and waiting.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Golden Ice is looking for a strong male Empty Re: Golden Ice is looking for a strong male

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:46 am

~Midnight Fang~
I creeped on a rabbit that I saw bolting across the lake. Why was it in such a hurry? I slowly creep up on it as it started to slow down and I caught it. I looked furiouse. I huffed.... I looked over across the lake to see, I beautiful white wolf standing there. She looked kinda sad... I trot up to her going around the lake. My expression came from my tail which ment I was no threat to her. "Hello," I say and eat a chunck from the rabbit then put down my head pushing it to her from my nose. "I'm Midnight," I say happily.
Golden Ice is looking for a strong male Black_Grey_Wolf_by_fubecando
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Golden Ice is looking for a strong male Empty Re: Golden Ice is looking for a strong male

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:01 pm

I looked at the handsome black wolf. He had a kind voice and he had given me some of his food. Did this mean he liked me? "Hello." I said shyly. "I'm Golden Ice." "Thank you." I siad gently looking at the rabit. I looked back up at him. "It's nice to meet you Midnight." I smiled and almost laughed happly. I was nice and strong looking, A certin trust in his eye's.

(beauty the woolf is in that picture)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:05 pm

~Midnight~
"What are you doing out here alone?" I ask her and looked at the food hoping she would take it...I was tough looking but I was shy too. I looked in her eyes and focused on her for a while. She was beuaitufl!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:13 pm

"I was looking for a mate, but I have walked a long way looking for one where a nother female might not steal one from me." I said siting down and began to chew on the food he had given me. "Thganks for the food I am rely hungry." "How bout we eat together?" I asked smiling at hime. He had these beautafule golden brown eye's, (I think that's the color in the picture) they made me trust him. He was also handsome and looked quiet strong and swift. I beat he was one of the best hunter's or trakers in the whole forest.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:16 pm

~Midnight~
I smile and bow. "Sure," I say and began to eat slowly looking up at her with sparkly eyes.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:19 pm

"So where are you from?" I aske. "I'm from hear, It's a little wierd I was born under a thorn bush." "But hay that's life right." I smiled at him. "Do you live with a pack or a loner like me?" I asked. I wanted to get to know him. I smiled again chewing on a peace of rabit.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:22 pm

~Midnight~
"I'm from Yellowstone and I'm a loner," I bark and keep on eating the rabbit. As soon as I felt I had enough, I sat on my haunches letting her have the rest.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:27 pm

(sorry my conection to the internet failed I had to reconect)

I looked at him he was pretty sweet. "How bout we burie it." I said exsitaly. I hope he didn't fin it weird I din't want to eat less than me. "You never know I said happly." "Come on let's dig." I said laughing.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:30 pm

~Midnight~
I ran over and started digging a hole my paws moved quickly as I did.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:37 pm

I culdn't help but smile. "My mother once said diging was good for the shoulder and leg muscles." I said. "I think she was right." I laughed. I looked at him. "What are you doing in the forest, looking for a mate, food, a pack?"

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:39 pm

~Midnight~
I lifted my head and smiled, "Well i'm just here to wander for now." I say. This was such a curious fae.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:43 pm

I smiled. "Would it be ok if I wonderd with you?" "You know kinda like two wolfs helping keep each othere alive, not that you would need help, It's just I think it might be good for both of use." I said. I pictured use both running out into the sunset disapering into the deep of the wood's away from all the fighting, worres, and problims.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:54 pm

~Midnight~
I nod with a smile. "Sure!" I say.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:57 pm

"Hay I know a grate place to sleep at for the night, It's a big warm den where I use to go play as a pup." I stay there some times." I rememberd I could have taken the food back to the den. "Then maybe we can go to that small pound." I said patting the dirt over the left over food. "Or do you already have a place?" I asked.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:09 pm

~Midnight~
"No your place sounds good enough," I smile. "Lead the way," I bark happily.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:14 pm

I lead him along the stream, threw a path rimmed by thorn bushesh, and stopped by a large old oak. There is a dark hole next to the root's of the oak. "This is where we go in." I say turning to him. I sqeezed threw the hole, but the inside was a large cave like hole in the ground. "Welcome to my den Midnight." I said. Along the walls where crystlls I had dug up. Flower's and root's for cleaning wound's. A big pille of clover's for sleeping on and a stacl of egle feather's. "Sorry it's so messy." I said shepishly. "I hope you like it."

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:16 pm

~Midnight~
I followed behind her. "It's nice," I say.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:24 pm

"Thank you." I went over to the pille of clover's, and started to spread it out a little. "This is the sleeping area." I said. "And that is all my little trinket's." I said ponting my nose over at the crystels and feather's. "And thoes are the healing root's anf flower's." I said looking at theme. I turned to him. "I also dig some food down hear, so In the morning when we have had are fill we can dig the rest in the ground." I said. I hoped he liked it, I had lived hear most my life. "Do you like sleeping on clover's?" I asked, sitting on the large pille. I waged my tail against it as if to say sit hear. "There very soft, I like theme beacuse there easy to find, but not easy to carry all at once." I laughed at my exsperiance.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:27 pm

~Midnight~
"I never slept on them," I barked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:35 pm

"Ow, it's quiet comferdable." I said smiling. "Or do you want to sleep on the hard ground I dont think you do?" I said. "Come on it's soft and they keep you warm."

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down