Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He's Probably Not Your Kind Of Guy (Blueroanie!)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

He's Probably Not Your Kind Of Guy (Blueroanie!) - Page 2 Empty Re: He's Probably Not Your Kind Of Guy (Blueroanie!)

Post by Blueroanie Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:42 pm

[b]"See you then."Elizabeth sighed as she set the phone down and laid back on her bed. She decided that they would remain friends. Besides she had only met him earlier that day and she still had to deal with Samuel. Not wanting to ponder on that thought for long, Elizabeth headed downstairs for dinner. Afterwards she cleaned up the dishes and headed to bed. In the morning Elizabeth was up and dressed by 6 o'clock and was already in the barn greeting the horses. Mcgraw was cheery that morning but flattened his ears to his head as the stranger approached. "I know you don't trust me right now but we'll soon be friends. At least let me groom you and maybe saddle break you. If your not up to it I won't ride you today." She said nicely to the stud as she walked over to his stall. By 8 o'clock she had him groomed up and ready for the tack. By 12 o'clock he was able to hold the saddle calmly and didn't mind the weight on his back. Elizabeth untacked him and walked victoriously back to the house for lunch. Ny 1 o'clock she had eaten and decided to rest for a while before Bryce arrived.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Location : I am a proud patriot of the United States of America

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2