Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadly Undercover (Blueroanie, M)

2 posters

Go down

Deadly Undercover (Blueroanie, M) Empty Deadly Undercover (Blueroanie, M)

Post by BubblesLegacy Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:08 pm

Bo and Kenzi walked to the office. Where their friend, Hale, awaits for them. "Hey Hale you there?!" Kenzi asked as she opened the door. They saw a male human with dark colored skin, wearing a black work suit and a black fedora. "Hey Bo and Kenzi. I've been waiting for ya." He said as he sat down on his chair. Bo closed the door. Kenzi took a seat. "Hey you got any wine around here?" Kenzi asked him, wanting to get a buzz. Hale shaked his head. "No I don't Kenzi, gotta ask Trick." He said. "So Hale, you called us for a mission?" Bo asked him as she sat down next to Kenzi.

Hale nodded and gave them a file. "His name is Ezekiel Adavani. Recently their has been a string of mass murders and police think he might have caused it. I want you two to get close to him and get the goods out of him. To see if he's innocent or not." Hale told them. Kenzi opened the file to see his photo. Her jaw dropped. "Dammmnnnn! Bo you see this guy?! He got the goods!" Kenzi said. Hale glared at her. "Remember Kenzi, no stealing." Kenzi smiled sheepishly and showed Bo the photo. "Doesn't he look like Bo's type oh ever sexy succubus?" Kenzi asked her in a grin.

Bo shrugged. "Eh, he looks like it." Bo said as she took the file from Kenzi. "It says here that he's over 300 years old, and that his family only cared for only number one. He is the last of the Adavani's left." Hale said as he looked at the both of them. "So what do you girls say? You can take the job?" He asked them. Bo and Kenzi looked at each other and nodded. "Yeah Hale!" Kenzi said smiling. "You got it Hale." Bo said as they both got up. "You girls keep the file, it might help." He said. Bo and Kenzi left the office to start their mission.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Deadly Undercover (Blueroanie, M) Empty Re: Deadly Undercover (Blueroanie, M)

Post by Blueroanie Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:52 pm

(I would kill to meet a guy like Ezekiel. He's one sexy beast. XD)

Over 300 years of turmoil...and still another dozen or so centuries to go before death would take the lost soul. 300 years of living Hell. 300 years of the most lonely life any creature could live. And 300 years spent watching others enjoy everything he had given up.

Perched upon, ironically, the steeple of an old christian church was an angel. Well not really an angel per-say but a winged humanoid creature that went by the name Ezekiel. The last of the Adavani lineage and he planned to die the last as well, taking his genes to the grave and letting his "inheritance" go to society. Cruel humor. Ezekiel had to inheritance just a bunch of debts. He didn't work and he really could care less about his financial issues. The government has tried to file him for arrest but have failed. No one cares. He isn't causing any trouble and hasn't hardly been seen in the records at all. His property was taken from him approximately 150 years ago on the Day of Turning when his family was brutally murdered.

Zeke had no heart, nor did he believe he had a soul. Just an empty wandering shell waiting for death to take him. He had tried many times to kill himself but right before he did the act he would back down. The only thing that kept him from doing it was the fact that he was a shadow to the world. He could go anywhere and do whatever he wanted. It was hardly a life, but it was one nonetheless. And so of course he came across many different events in what he considered the human's puny and pitiful lives. Love, children, family, bankruptcy, homeless...crimes. These all were familiar to him. There was a string of murders going around the town he was currently "settles" in. He lived in an empty apartment on Redvine Avenue. He got in through the window by flying and switched to a different apartment if his current one was rented out.

Silently Ezekiel flew from the steeple down to his apartment across the street. Once inside he lied down on the bed and dozed off.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Location : I am a proud patriot of the United States of America

Back to top Go down