Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiaver and Nayantara (Thunderstruck only)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fiaver and Nayantara (Thunderstruck only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiaver and Nayantara (Thunderstruck only)

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 2:35 pm

Fiaver closed his eyes when she snorted the water all over his face. He laughed and yelled at her when she tagged him, "Hey! Get back here, silly!" He chased after her. Being the absolutely coordinated horse he was [ *sarcasm* ] he got the brilliant idea of shaking the rest of the water off his mane. He tripped and crashed to the ground again. "You know," he said. "I'm so tired of being so clumsy." He laughed at himself.

Back to top Go down

Fiaver and Nayantara (Thunderstruck only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiaver and Nayantara (Thunderstruck only)

Post by Harley Sun May 08, 2011 3:02 pm

"I'm tired of being so graceful!" She replied and fell by him. "That was fun!" She sighed and rested her head on him. "I like you...."

(Epic brain fart
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 3:12 pm

Fiaver's heart skipped a beat when she said she liked him. "I.... I-I like you too." He nuzzled her and licked her cheek gently. "....Now what?" He asked quietly.

[ dont worry me too ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun May 08, 2011 6:16 pm

"I don't know, what do you wanna do?" She sighed and hoped this wasn't going where she thought it was. "Theres a lot we can do....." Nayantara nipped him and laughed.

(I had to change her appearance a little cause I couldn't find a pic I like)

Fiaver and Nayantara (Thunderstruck only) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvYeX_VvvlYIkra_QxZDmbB7JZPa1qSdEEqLsj10-v2CTi-WI3SQ
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2