Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare.

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare. - Page 4 Empty Re: Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:58 pm

I started to do a shuffle like walk then came to a halt.I turned my head to look at him.

Back to top Go down

Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare. - Page 4 Empty Re: Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare.

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:05 pm

I smoched to get to start at a walk. "Come on just a slow walk." I said,

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:29 am

I snorted and then finally gave him what he wanted.I slowly walked BUT not in a circle.I laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:37 am

"Hey no time for play girl a circle." I said gently tying to take her around and start over-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:11 pm

I bobbed my head then did what he wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:20 pm

"OK girl that's good." I loosend the lead and walked forward a little and held my hand's up and said wow.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:01 pm

I heard him say Whoa and stopped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:07 pm

I reach out and touch her muzzle "Good girl." Now let's trot I thought but then "Let's get some poles out." I layed some poles on the gorund in a row and they where all at lest two feet apart. I grabed her halter and lead her forward trying to walk her through the poles-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:08 pm

I weaved trough the poles with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:24 pm

As we came to a stop I put more pol's on the ground and tried to take her through a trot (how about her traines her for jumping?) Very Happy

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:59 pm

(Sure)
I then sall him set some on the ground.Before he could do a thing I started to jump over them even though they did not stand up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:11 pm

"Easy." I called out pulling gently on her lead "Wow girl."

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:28 pm

I stopped and stood there when he said,'Whoa girl'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:42 pm

"Ok know let's try this agian." I said turning her around to take her through theme agian-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:01 pm

I walked by him stepping over every one of them like I've done it before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:12 pm

I put a pole up off the ground by a foot and clicked standing at the side of the jump. She would have to jumpe over it her self. "Come on girl get up there come on." I said-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:25 pm

I bobbed my head and backed up then came galloping over to him.My back legs pushed up and my front bent then scratched out and touched the ground then my back legs.I then stood there looking at him bobbing my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:37 pm

I patted her for a minute and then set up another jump but it was higher than the first. "Ok girl let's trie this." I said turning her around and leading her over to the front of the jump's."

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:15 pm

I did as he wanted and jumped over the 1st one perfectly BUT one the 2 one I hit the jump and one of the poles fell.

(New horse arrived.She is black with a moon blaze and the poor thing her old owners did not take good care of her.I like her and all but she looks like much to much like scarlet and I hate the idea of replacing scarlet I mean I've still have not gotten over the acadent. Crying or Very sad )

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:02 pm

(I'm sorry are you ok?Hug's, It's OK I'm sure the new horse can never take her place but maybe she can make a new one and make you happy agian?Hug's)

I took her through theme agian. Trying to praise her work and get her to jump higher to lift her leg's and not touch the pole-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:07 pm

The 1st one went well the secant......YES!I made it over perfectly.

(Yea I guess so)

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:06 am

I put up a new pole high then the other two and clicked to her getting her round to the front so she could jump this would be the last exsercise for today-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:29 pm

I jumped the 1st one it went well then the secant and it went well.My back legs pushed off the ground my front bent then screated out as I landed fallowed by my back legs.I turned my head to look at the jump and yea know what I MADE IT!"Woo-hoo!"I shouted bobbing my head and tossing my bake legs up in eximent.I then stopped and walked to him and waited for him to do something.I stood there perfectly still.

( Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:01 pm

I patted her muzzle "You can rest now, I will take you back to the barn and cool you out." I said leading her back to the barn to wash her down-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:24 pm

I fallowed and stood still for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next