Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare.

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare. - Page 3 Empty Re: Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare.

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:16 pm

"Just going to give you a walk around the place get to see your new home."

I pulled gently on the lead and lead her out of the large stable area into the open space.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare. - Page 3 Empty Re: Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:20 pm

"Ok."Her ears rise to here every thing around her as she walked with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:24 pm

I lead her over to the arean where the show rider's worked with there horses prapering for next week's show. The investor's where not hear so I had plenty of time to get he ready for the show's but what would I name her? I stopped to let her get a good look at the arena and the people inside. Coffie's rider Penny rode a large belgim named Peaches who troted by her long blong main braded and sowed into the crest on her neck. She was in perfect form for next week's show.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:42 pm

(Hey um could you have him find her on the computer and find out whos she is and that she is from a world champian bloodline and as a foal was in a fire?I would posted back but I'm going to bed I'm to tired to stay up SORRY! Sad )

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:45 pm

That's OK sure will do that hay I'm going to post a farm topic soon anyway Very Happy

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:51 pm

(GRATE! Very Happy )
Dream watched the other horse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:46 pm

(it's called pin ridge boarding farm or stable I think in the houses section if your intrested?)

A let her watch Peaches as the large mare galloped Penny was doing ground work with her. They started toured us when I waved "Hello!" Penny called as she kept Peaches in a circle. I nodded and lead the mare on agian tuging gently on her lead to take her back to the barn Mrs. Philp's came walking up "Hay I found the info on the appy you wanted me to look up she's not realy wild. i made some call's and friend a sherife had stumbled over this case of stolen mares turn's out a over flowing river took the fire that took place on there farm took the fences and barn's down and a range pony took off with some mares in foal. It was a large appy ranch down in Texas they rased ranch and show appy's. The great grand sire may be Wapiti the hall of fame appy stud." (he realy was a hall of fame appy) Very Happy . "So we got this horse with desent blood lines." She said. "How is hall a fame desent I mean I never realy cared if the blood lines when it came to just usinf the horse for just work but." "If you wan to use her for somthing nice then do so one of the mares hand been a juner jumping champion and her daddy was a well I think he was a jumping horse to." She said looking at the paper's in her hand's. "How do we no this is her?" I asked. "Well two mares and foal's with theme that where already born and both had tato's the ranch did at a very young age they also where wearing speacle halter's but of course if she's been running around wild all these year's she does not have one." I thanked Mrs. Philp's and she left us as we headed back to the barn- Very Happy

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:28 pm

(Sorry about that I lost computer signal FOR THE 3 TIME ! RRRRR[LOL!] and nice job I'll find a mom and thanks for finding a dad!Very Happy )
I walked with him and listened to the lady and when she said my dads name I neighed,"Hey thats my dads name!"My voice filled with eximent.
(LOL!The 1st horse I found in the appaloosa club hall of fame was Wapiti Very Happy )
Her moms info-
Kay is a 1996 bay roan with a blanket and spots who is line-bred BEB. She is an attractive mare who stands 14.3 hh and passes on good looks and a sweet nature to all of her foals. Kay is the dam of our first international export, the South African stallion Storm Runner. And although Kay was not broke to ride by her previous owner, her foals are all good-natured and easy to train under saddle. Bloodlines include the AQHA greats Sugar Bars, Otoe and Skipper W. She is bred to I Dream Of Champagne for a 2011 foal and we are hoping for a champagne!

Her moms pic-
http://www.bandlhorseranch.com/images/trikaymay07.jpg

Her mom's pedigree-
http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/tri+kay
(LOL!I gust found out I was atcaly on his page in the hall of fame!I had to go to a different site to find a mom and that one is the best I found.O and dream is a resisted mare.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:17 pm

As I lead her into the barn and then into her stall I said "We better fix that clip problem." I closed her stall door. "Tomarrow we will start some ground work." I walked off to get her feed.

Coffie- "Hay gal heard the new's they think they know your dady and mom they say the real owner's will come buy but Riley spent a lot of money so they might not buy you back."

(yeah funny he's the first you see since he died in like 70's it's sad he seemed a nice horse my horse Joe ma be relatedLOL that would be so cool, and the dam is real prtty like the coat:))

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:57 pm

(Thanks and my horse judge [His nick name] Is related to cowboy justices which I think is cool and my mare that we soled I think was related to ZIPPO PINE BARE! Which is sooooo cool to me Very Happy )
I walked in and listened to him then Coffee,"They have found my dad because his name is Wapiti.Don't worry there not taking me back because I was supposed to be sold to some one because they wanted some horses gone but I'm sure that they will visit because Emi haves got to be missing me and the other foals."

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:00 pm

I shook my head "They will want you back." I was sure they would

(That's soooo cool we have a horse named Red Buck Mesa how is related to Two Eye Red Buck)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:17 pm

(Cool and Dream old owners don't take her back.)
"They wont!"I stepped away from him,"I hope"I add in a low voice barely able to be herd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:23 pm

"Well ok I'm not going to get into the drama around hear." I smiled you probably will be around for a while-(got to go to bed sorry Embarassed )

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:33 pm

(Thats ok I'm on spring break so I don't have to.)
I calm down,"I hope so".I was beging to like it here.
(Good night Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:44 am

(my spring break just ended LOL our times barley just match)

I smiled as Riley came down the isle feeding the horses with the other rider's and groom's he cam up to Dream and opend her stall he carryed a bucket of feed-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:02 pm

I stepped back for some reason then forward and ate some grain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:07 pm

Riley- I smiled and hung the bucket up "We cant be eaten from my hand for the rest of our life." I said and patted her shoulder. "We will lunge you tomarrow sound good nothing real hard just some troting and that working on your lead's." I said leaving the stall and closing the door to go help the other's feed-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:35 pm

I smiled and nickered to him with ears up.I then ate my feed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:04 pm

I came back after she ate and held a lead line and said opening her stall door "Come on gril time to go to work." I walked in and patted her tal;king softly "We need to finish our work today." I cliped the lead to her halter-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:10 pm

I reared hereing the noise then came back down and walked with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:18 pm

I lead her out into the arena and let talked to her keeping her calm "Now let's start with a simple cercle just a walk." I stood in the center of the arena and clicked my tung urging her into a walk around me to start the work out off.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:19 pm

Instead of walking I started in a steady trot bobbing my head up and down as I went.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:38 pm

"Easy." I said slowing her "Walk girl walk we need to get walk down first." I keep her going into a cercle-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:07 pm

I didn't listened gust started to caner then Gallup in a circle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:16 pm

I held tight to the rope "WOW Girl WOW!" I called and held tight to the rope "Slow down!" I said pulling gently on the rope.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next