Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare.

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare. - Page 6 Empty Re: Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:49 pm

(Cool. Very Happy I got some world champeains well I think gust one but I not sure.LOL! Very Happy )
I walked in a nice good circel for him.

Back to top Go down

Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare. - Page 6 Empty Re: Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare.

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:51 pm

I had her come to a stop then pick the saddle up and walk toured her letting her see the saddle-"Easy girl just sniff it take a good look it an't gonna hurt you." I said standing infront of her the lunge line thrown over my shoulder-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:34 pm

I stepped back and gave it a fearful look before smelling it."It ant nothing but leather and stuff."

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:54 pm

Riley placed the saddle pad on her back and the saddle. He did not draw the saddle girth up yet just let he get use to the saddle on her back-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:05 pm

I gave a small buck thinking it was a perditor.I then looked at it and calmed down for it was nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:14 pm

Riley tightend the girth and started to walk her in a circle-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:56 pm

I reared haf way off the ground then landed and walked in a circle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:58 pm

I had her come to a stop and put my hand's up walking slowly toured her. "hey girl I got a bit here." I touched her cheek and lifted the head stall over her head. I thin lifted the bit up to her muzzl "It is not going to hurt you." I said-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:32 pm

I jerked back and reared and struck a leg out not meaning to hit him but it did on the shoulder.I then took off and ran all the way to Coffie's stall and stood right beside it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:00 pm

I lay on the ground It fellt as if the wind was nocked out of me. Penny was running to me calling for help-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:23 pm

I was very spooked now I came back running in and running every wear out of control I reared up wildly and let a nigh out.I was tarafide.I then landed and ran out of the arena aging and past Coffie's stall then turned and reared and then ran out the barn doors and on the road I then ran back on you yard and reared then started to run across the road but..."BAM!"The noise echoed and I soon found myself on the side of the road gasping for air and all bloody up.I herd voices up the people who hit me resounding me I could see shadows then...then...then....nothing more.I soon awoke unable to see and reared up and felt some one touch me,"Whoa girl it's ok."The voice said but it was not familiar.I then was tranquillised and put in a safe place.

(She's at the vet's place.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:15 am

penny went to see the mare at the vet but was not scared for her. The mare could have killed Riley! She did not wsant nothing to do with her but Riley wanted her to at lest check up on her-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:43 am

I awoke aging to the darkness.I thought of rearing but staied down and paced around bumping into stuff.I was getting aggravated.
Vet-
I walked to the human girl,"She is blind were not sure if temporally or not but she is VERY spooked."
(She goes temporarily blind.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:02 am

Penny did not knw what to do, she praticly killed Riley and he was the only one who could keep her quiet. She called the show and told her friend Ben to bring Coffie down. When the large trailer arived they unloaded Coffie who was more than eger to see the mare. He pranced out side her stall and they opend the stall door. He walked inside and nuzzled her frighten for her-"Hey kid you ok?" He asked-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:23 am

"Were are you?"Was my 1st words I knew he was there but were?My eyes scanned over him though I could not see him at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:31 am

"Here." I nuzzled her letting her know I was there. I was crying but she could not see it. "What a horse you are big girl." I said. "You so brave. "I nuzzled her. "You are going to be ok Riley will be here just you wait." I said-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:48 am

I fingered out his location though could not see him.I nuzzled him back,i then herd him say' Riley',"Is he ok?"I said in a panicked tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:00 pm

"I don't know they said he had to go to a hospital, yo got him pretty good." I said. "But he might be fine?" I wa snot very sure-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:11 pm

I let some tears roll off my face,"I didn't mean to hurt him."I then pressed my head on his chest."I didn't..............."

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:24 pm

I sigh "I know but you need to be carfule don't kick at him he was beeing as calm and slow with you as he could but why did you kick him?" I did not want to bring it up now but why did she Riley was s nice to her. "Besides he might be ok he might just pull through." I said resting my head on her back. "It's ok you need to rest we will be going home soon." I said-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:41 pm

"I was startled I did not now what to do so I gust reacted."I looked at him,"Ok".I then laid down and fell asleep.

Last edited by wild one on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:59 pm

Penny came by the stall the next morning she looked at Ben "If we lead out Coffie she might follow him into the trailer?" She said "But we need to guied her there to." He noded and went into the stall and got Coffie up on his feet and Penny waked the mare up-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:53 pm

I stood up and neighed for coffie.then spoke,"Were are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:23 pm

Penny lead her over to the large bay "Here kid." Coffie winned he nuzzled her. "Follow me up the ramp." He tok a step onto the ramp leading into the trailer-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:39 pm

I listened to his steps carefully and fallowed him up the ramp perfectly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next