Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare.

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare. - Page 2 Empty Re: Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:11 pm

As he did so It revealed her beatuful coat.She nipped at him every once in awhile.

Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare. - Page 2 1646759

Back to top Go down

Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare. - Page 2 Empty Re: Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare.

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:43 pm

I would have to take care of the nipping trick I would do it later. She was a black white spotted appy. I would carry on with my work untill the coat shined and fellt soft. Taking the lead line I lead her to the stable area. There where all kind's of breed's some un known most acutly and most crazy, unbroken, new other's very well trained, broke and exspensize. All show horses. I lead her into a warm straw and let her walk in by herself.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:08 pm

She ran in when he let go and pranced around then stopped to say hi to the other horses,"Hello I'm dream."

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:15 pm

A large bay draft held his head over his stall door. He was a volting horse a good one to. "I'm Coffie." His voice was deep and low but his wise eye's were steady and black but a spark was in theme. He had a nice dark brown coat. His main still braded close to the crest of his neck. He was slim at the waist, and the feather's that skirted his black oil polished hoof's where as white as snow.

Riley closed the door beahind the mare and left to get some thing real quick.

Coffie is five-a gelding-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:24 pm

She smiled at the gelding and and licked his muzzle she licked him a lot so far.

(Hey you know something I have a mare and gelding that are love sick it is so hard to separate them they graze together and when we go riding we better tack them both or nether because Josiah (Jon-shain)will not leave her or be left behind and Isabella gust wants to be with him no matter what un till she starts her seasion then she mean.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:31 pm

I smile and pull away a little. "You from around hear Appy? Nice coat real dark and fine looking." I meant it as a complement-

(My horse Joe is buddy sour he cant be left alone or he run's at fences, god that twenty one year old ranch horse is realy weird but I love him we call him our Jhon Wayne horse LOL none of our's are love sik but I think I know who you feel when they get made when they are separated.)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:37 pm

She smiled at him and spoke,"No I'm from a place a descent a way from here I was abused."She then smiled wider,"Thank you......your hansom yourself."
(Yea well I got to get to bed before my dad gets mad and yells,"BRI GET TO BED!"Lol! Very Happy )

Last edited by wild one on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Coffie- I smiled "Well thank you. Wow the desert whitch one?" I give her my specle smile-

(OK see you later good night) Very Happy

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:19 pm

"You must of heard me wrong I never said desert."

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:00 pm

Soory got mixed up?

"Well kid I'm from a fancy out fit in Calafornia." I through my head and humed to the song called Calafornia. I smiled looking at her. "What's a mare like you doing in a place like the auction house?"

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:03 pm

She smiled in till he miction the auction house,"My owner was trying to sell me"I then remembered some mimeris from were I was from and started to sing one of my fravit songs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:19 pm

"Well atlest they finaly gave me a stable buddy." I said and started to hum White Lightning. I laughed and said if they could understand us they would call you the singing horse and people would come man." I smiled-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:45 pm

She laughed,"I wish they could understand cause I could go to holly wood."I busted out in to laughed and smiled so wide it looked like well Like they would well I'm not sure how you would say it but well like the ends would bust."Hey lission to this It's my fravrit song."

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:59 pm

"I like Rock and Contry. And classic." I added. I smiled realy good voice, do you know what Riley may be having you do?" I asked humming-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:02 pm

"Thanks and I don't know but I do know he did not like what they were doing to us there by the way he acted."

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:08 pm

I smiled "Riley is amazing they say he can feel a horses thought's through his hand's." I laugh "As a matter of fact I some times wonder if it may be true."

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:34 pm

I cuoldent help but to snort at him,"Some people understand a horses emotions.He's probably one of them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:39 pm

"Well no need to get persanale I thought you might not like him but aperantly you do, most that he rescues don't if he paid so much for you he must see somthing great inside you I wonder what it is beaside your voice?" I think quietly as Riley aproches us "Hello girl he said how are you doing?" He stopped infront of (I'm so sorry I forgot her name what is it agian?)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:42 pm

(LOL!I frogot to um I think It's dream whisper)
She looked at him with her ears penned as she aproted and nuzzled him but her ears were back.(LOL!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:49 pm

speaking softly I opend the stall door slowly showing her my hand's and reached out to touch her muzzle. "Yeah that's right girl I'm not going to hurt you just clip this lead onto your halter and walk you around to see the rest of your new home." I said holding the lead lin up to clip it onto the ring on her halter. I smiled at her pined ear's. "That's ok girl we don't have to trust each other right off just be friendly to each other." I said cliping the lead onto her halter.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:56 pm

Hearing the sound of the clipe she reared,"FIRE!"She screamed remembering when a human walked her into a fire.(She was saved from a burning barn as a foal but she thought the human was tacking her into the fire and ever seance people have had a had time clipping a lead rope on her.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:58 pm

I reacted the lead had not botherd her before? I raised my hand's it's fine it's fine I uncliped the lead when she came down and strocked her neck I will just wrap it around her neck then? I taqlked to her softly-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:01 pm

Every time she head the sound of the clip she flinched.*Hmm can I trust him?Will he gain my trust and not have to fight me with the lead rope clip?*I wondered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:07 pm

I warped the lead around her neck and slowly backing up press the sliding part of the clip down and let it go making cliping soud's as we walked slowly from the stall-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Hearing the clip she flinched every time,"Where's he tacking me?"I asked the other horse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next