Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare.

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare. - Page 7 Empty Re: Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare.

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:48 pm

After getting the trailer door's closed they set off for the show stable. Riley was resting in the house where the rider's and groom's and etc stayed. A crowed stood by the arena getting ready for the night show the rest of the week they would come to see the show's. Penny and Ben put Coffie and the mare up in there stall's and got them fed-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare. - Page 7 Empty Re: Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:46 pm

I walked in neighing,"Riley,Riley,Riley,Riley!"I went into the stall and walked in curcels then to the door and because not able to see I bumped my head into a groom.I then neigh loudly,RILEY".I hurt the groom's ears because he was right next to my head,"Ouch."He said then counted his work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:20 pm

I was sore a little in the shoulder but I walked to the barn slowly. No one seemed to know I was out of the house. I went into the large stable area and went down the row of stall's then heard a loud winney. I walked quickly which hurt a little to the stall where all the nose was comming from. It was the appy mare. "Hey girl!" I went to her stall and started to open the door. "It's me." I said quietly.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:35 pm

I herd him and lacatied him.I slowly walked to him and put my head in his arm in a way of saying:I'm sorry I love you.I really did love Riley.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:07 am

Riley patted the mare and warped his arm's around her neck. "You ok big girl?" He strocked her neck talking to her soflty. "We can pull through, huh?" He looked at he now fogy eye's. "That don't matter a blind horse is more human than a regular horse. You get smart and more alert to you pick sound's and smell's up better beacuse you can't see and you listen more better. I'm sorry you lost your site." He rubed her forhead. "Where are gonna call you The Last Dance for now on." He said. Getting a soft brush he groomed The Last Dance talking to her letting her know where he was-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:15 am

I felt comfortable standing there my eyes slowly closing.I was soon asleep while he brushed me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:47 am

Riley smiled as he finished brushing the sleeping mare he left the stall so she could get some sleep-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:33 am

I soon was laying down asleep.After awhile I awoke and it seamed like I was not going to do good with this waking up thing.I awoke and stood up and reared it was scary to wake up to darkness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:45 am

Riley went back into her stall to calm her down "Easy girl." He said petting her-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:10 am

I calmed down aging then went to bed for morning would come soon.
(I'm going to bed see yea later. Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:45 pm

The next morning Riley too her out to the arena, it was time to try and ride her. He tried to tack her up then get the bite in her mouth-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:55 pm

She could not see what he was doing but she now trusted him and let him do every thing he did.

(Hey should I gust make her forever blind?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:10 pm

(Sure)

Riley saddled her and sliped the bridle on then he sliped a foot in the stirup, he waited as he left her fell all his weight on her-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:37 pm

(Ok)
I stood there and did nothing for I now trusted him for he was my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:33 am

(He has saved her, she went blind and he now is breaking her to saddle and bridle, she trust him to)

I sat in the saddle quietly then held the rein's steady. "Come on girl." I ptted her neck and squeezed my leg's to get her to go into a trot-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:04 pm

I slowly walked around and spooked when herd the squeaky noise of the saddle.I reared then came down and was very frighten.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:57 pm

"Easy gril." He cooed. He prssed his weight forward to make her come back down. He talked to her and patted her trying to calm her-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:35 pm

Calmed down and nuzzled him before walking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7