Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old - Page 4 Empty Re: I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:38 pm

"he is an angel unlike me though he does not have any sense.. mine may be twisted but i have some" I said and picked up Deadly adn looked outside.."aren't we early Sammeal?" "cut the talk already despicable creature, show your fags and move from here already?" "i do not wish to leave for this is my domain.. as for bearing my fangs.. my teeth are not for eating meat" I said adn was soon infront of him adn grasped hold of his neck my hands were colder than ice.."i eat souls, angel are my favourite.. also i'm rather annoyed today so how about you flee?" I let go of his neck and he looked at me shocked.."how can you exsist.. you should be dead" I perched myself on the top blade of Deadly.."But alas, i am neither... plus i'm still evolving i have a few months yet... so any fights i take, any blood i do not bleed will only help" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old - Page 4 Empty Re: I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:50 pm

Moon dancer growled at the roodness he gave,"Hey why don't cha bark up another tree!"She knew ashes could handle this herself but this guy was getting on her nurvies.
(Hey do you play reagaler wolfs?I got a topic at Rocky Cavern.) Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:00 pm

I turned and hissed slightly "this is my fightMoon dancer, Back off... I don't need any more companions or freinds.. never again" I said my voice harsh and Sammeal smiled and I flipped myself over and Dealy soon appeared infront of him blade at his neck and I ripped out one of his wings and he screamed...
not long after i was sitting on Deadly again and around me were the bodies of five siz angels.. Sammeal had retreated before then and i was eating a pure white flame nad stepped down from Deadly and stood there standing tall and Deadly turned into a wolf and began eating the corpses...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:04 pm

Moon dancer backed off and watched not long after he retreated and there was dead bodies every wear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:10 pm

I wiped Angel's blood from ym cheek, not caring in the slightest as my companion ate the rotting bodies not flinching as I killed them I didn't care any longer.. they try to kill me and I kill them that is how it works.."Elder Oaks, do you still think I am that hero, I kill the messengers of god and eat their souls my companion and only partner eats corpses and blood.. I am nothing like theothers for my personailty is twisted compared to theris so I warn you now.. think carefully about that legend..." I said and Deadly stood beside me as we stood among the bones and soon walked to my old house in which i lay down on the old bed and stared up at the three moons
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:17 pm

Elder oak-"I'm neaver angel or devil so ,i don't know I'm getting to old."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:19 pm

"Do you know what werwolves ture names are? They are mutations from the Hounds of God... why? i do not know but a phenonenm(sp?) occured a long time ago i know that much" I said "so technically you are close to angels.. i lie on many boarders good and evil being one of them for i am not even neutral I can be either if i wish"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:24 pm

He frowned,"Some wear wolfs are good and some are bad and some."He stopped to sigh,"Are gust lost and stuck in bewtwin."He started to think of his young life wear he was like a demon but killed deomans and angels his life had been so screwed up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:27 pm

"you are not their natural enemy, I am Elder Oak.. you can pick whether to kill or not I cannot.. As the last pureblood i have to survive even if it only means death" I said simply and began to sing.. ym voice sounded sweet and angelic ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCW2L0OMqk8&feature=related )
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:34 pm

"I'm sorry that your life is messed."Up frowned at her soreness,"Nice voice."
Moon dancer liked her voice and nodded in agreement she started to howl lightly to the tone when ashes finished singing.Moon dancer felt someone bumb her and she stopped to look that way and saw mike.
(Nice song)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:36 pm

I finished the song and stood up and looked around and went back to the library making no sound as i walked with Deadly beside me my wings loosly folded and my coal black hair covered my eyes once agian and i opened theold door
"I am truely sorry for her behaviour.. she is not accustomed to having company after so long" said Elder Kana
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:37 pm

Elder oak smiled at elder kana,"I can see."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:39 pm

"she is such a clever child but her parents died right after she was born.. she is the 'Chaos child' as they named her but she was respected for her well suited eyes and her place in the bloodline" said Elder Kana..."Although I do wish she would create a 'true bond' with someone for once..."
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:45 pm

"Sounds sad and a true bond does seam to be what she needs."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:50 pm

"the markings on her neck will make the bond stronger but she needs to find that person.. they are usually someone that we can trust with our frozen hearts and they also become our 'partners' in a sense however, for her that person could be dead..."
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:56 pm

He frowned,"True that person could be like a female wear wolf that we lifted behind.She seams to have no one for her but of coruis it is harder for your tipe of creature then mine."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:09 pm

"she is inddeed not a werewolf... although she has met many of them recently" said Kana..."also it's not that it's hard.. she's just stubborn when it comes to those sort of things"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:22 am

"Yes she does seam stubborn."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:21 am

"also our 'true bond' is never with someone of their kind... mine was a werewolf, he was very kind we used to be close freinds but sadly he died before i did... you see we also have very long life spans and hers is increased since she was frozen for 50 years in heaven..." said Kana
I sat inside on my chair with my legs over one of the arm rests as a read a story book with what looked like an impossible amount of pages..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:48 pm

He frowned when she said that hers died,""May I touch and read a book?"He asked knowing ashes said don't touch anything.
(Did you see my anocement?Does it seam a bit to harsh because I'm trying not to be mean.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:50 pm

"sure i don't see why not, I'm only guarding this place i don't own it" I said simply
(yes and i don't mind we all have the right toour own opinion)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:53 pm

He looked at some books then opened one up."Thank you."He said in a elderly voice.
(Ok)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:56 pm

I didn't say a thing and just kept reading with Deadly beside me as I read silently and then got up and put the book back adn picked out another one and sat down again and looked to everyone easily reading through their souls and l=then spoke.."anyone have any questions?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:59 pm

(I'm brain dead -frown-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:02 pm

(just think of some random quesiton to ask or maybe create somethign that happens...wait i got an idea!)

I put my book down and stood up and picked Deadly up as a scythe and walke doutside and stood there looking at a bunch of Angels and Demons...A thrilling laugh escaped my throat and i looked to them "hey, you really exspect that to happen?" they looked to me and i was soon surrounded and just looked to them and lifted Deadly above my head and twirled her above my head
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next