Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old - Page 2 Empty Re: I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:29 pm

I Fnished the song and stood up picking Deadly back up and sighed before Deadly whispered and I smirked.."i'm hungry so i'm going hunting now" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old - Page 2 Empty Re: I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:47 pm

DEANNA-I felt and heard my stomic growl and looked around and ran towards a buck and jumped on it and attacked blood squirted making it imposable to see my kill it.I then started eating and the other wear wolfs joined and we head it done fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:48 pm

I found a stray angel and smiled before I ripped it's soul out and Deadly began eating the corpse and blood while i ate the soul
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:11 pm

DEANNA-I looked towards them then towards the well my new pack and walked to them and another male came he was VERY old looking and wise he smiled at me and announced,"She haves come."I watched as the others bowed there heads to me and then I walked in a strate line wear wolfs on both sides of me I then stopped in front the old wear wolf and waited.He then put something around my neck.I looked at it it was soooo gorgeous and odd but beautiful.

I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old - Page 2 P-12888

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:51 am

I watched from the corner of my blood red eye and soon began noticing slight changes in her soul and smiled.."hmm, interesting" I muttered taking another bite of the soul in ym hand with my pointed teeth... I heard another werewolf growl at me and Deadly growled back and snapped while i whisteled when it wouldn't back down and I showed my pointed teeth which were made to eat souls... It soon backed off when i threatened to eat it
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:08 pm

DEANNA-I watched as she had a good control over things.I then stood up and howled and quickly the others joined.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:12 pm

I smiled and watched nad then stood up and went over to the werewolf elder and bowed my head to show ym respect to it "excuse me sir, would you mind explaing some of this legend to me.. i have heard of it but i am not entirely sure of the details and me and my partner would love to here it" I said and Deadly nodded and licked her lips happy with her meal
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:35 pm

DEANNA-My ears twiched to hear him laugh then answer,"Well you'll have to see beacuse it's a speashle one that I can't tell."I looked in his drection then contued howling but went into a speashel tune

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:38 pm

"hmm fair enough, i do respect tradidtion quiet alot.. one of my elders taught me to" I said and sat myself up in a tree and listened and Deadly howled with them and i smile dand howled slightly as well
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:41 pm

Kylee heard the howl and laughed. She replied back, even though she was human. She turned into a wolf and sniffed the ground

Human
I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old - Page 2 Pretty_girl_by_umerr2000

Wolf
I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old - Page 2 Black_and_white_wolf_by_wolveskeeper
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:46 pm

DEANNA-I smiled and howled louder and song the tune of our song by Taylor swift.
ELDER WEAR WOLF(I'll come up with name latter)-I smiled,"You are a respectful one."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:48 pm

DEANNA-I heard a human and ran to her and stopped in front of her and smiled and turned into a human and hid behind bushes,"Not aging."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:51 pm

Kylee smiled and rolled her eyes. "You know i'm not human dude." she said and laughed. "Don't act lie a freak towards me.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:52 pm

I jumped down and replied to the elder "thank you Elder, my kind were always taught theese rules so there is no need to say such things but the comment is a blessing for those like me" I said and bowed my head respectfully...I lifted my head to the other werewolf and watched them both
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:11 am

Elder-
He smiled,"So wear you from?"

Deanna-
"O well I have no control of changing back in forth."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:49 am

"hmmm, It's the place that a guard, once a truely wonderful place, full of 'life' I said..."Ashes, dont give them too much detail" said Deadly sitting beside me in her wolf form...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:41 pm

ELDER-
He gave a look like he already knew,"So it is you..............you and moon dancer have a legion that includes every one here and maybe a few others and can you take us there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:54 pm

"i closed the portal to my world,However, that is not a place i would let just anyone go to.. At dawn I will open the pathway to my world but be warned, mess with anything or anyone there and you'll deeply regret for it is my domain" I said showing my pointed teeth slightly as I spoke.."also if I am involed in this I wish to know the story, that is a tradition of my kind we were involed in a lot of legends so we have to learn about the ones we are involved in" I said and Deadly turned into a scythe and i picked her up and laid her neatly on my back..."I'll let you and MoonDancer bring four more wolves, no more, no less.. understood" I said looking at the Elder with my mismatched eyes... "also I'm sure Elder Kana would enjoy having another Elder to talk to"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:30 pm

Elder he smiled,"Understood now come with me for a moment."He got up and went into a ancient cave there was many legions painted on the walls as he walked deeper and deeper,"Stop!Here we are."He said and turned into a tunnel and walked in.....printed on the wall was a legion and it head 4 different ways it could go but in each one Moon dancer and ashes were heroes but sadly the print on the wall was blurry and messed up."Here it is and I'm sorry it is messed up It is the reason, i never really tolled you the legion before."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:34 pm

I laughed atthe ruins..."my, ym such a mistake theymade.. i am neither alive nor dead and i am not a hero..." I said lookingto theruins adn Deadly turned into a wolf and looked to them and soon picked up the legend on the walls bit by bit..." I am sorry but this person is not me, but my Mother" I said noticing the eyes were the same colour unlike my mismatched ones... "still creatures of my kind are no long regonised for their gentle nature but the fact the live death" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:51 pm

ELDER-"I know but it is one of your kind."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:53 pm

"well I am sorry to dissapoint but you will find out what i mean by dawn, I suggest you get yourselves ready.. the portals have not been very stable recently and I do not eat such things as meat, I eat souls" I said and walked off and Deadly followed...

Dawn...
I waited by an old oak tree like I had told the Elder later on and wait for them all my wings wrapped round me showing my few silver feathers and Deadly lay below waiting in silence...
I got restless quickly and jumped down and spread my wings and opened the portal and checked how stable it was... "hmm,It should do" I said and folded my wings and waited "their late"

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:02 pm

(Lets wait for the missing)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:07 pm

(ok..cool)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:45 am

Kylee smiled. "The name's Kylee. I am from... here." she said and laughed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next