Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old - Page 6 Empty Re: I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:08 am

I walked back through the ruins towards the library in which I spoke to Elder Oak adn the other werewolves "I request that you do not rip this new guest to shreds or each other, for i do not wish for this place to be stained with any more blood" I said simply and a boy around my age appeared.."Seclusion! what's with the overload of strangers, sort out those portals allready, isn't that your job" "Oh quit it Jack i'm in no mood, i can't even get to the crystal relam in order to sort them out.. its an eclispe so they are unstable adn also it's not very wise to top use them in this state now" I said and walked into the old library and began picking out some books
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old - Page 6 Empty Re: I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:34 pm

He walked in and ONLY elder oak said,"Hello"(Out of the wear wolfs)"Hi"He answered back before sitting down and grabbing a book.Elder oak thought he was a bit rude but gust continued on reading.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:39 am

I put the books on the table and began flicking through them to certain pages and then leaveing them.. I seemed irritated and rather annoyed at the momment... "Ashes, Elder Kana wants to talk to you" said Deadly and I sighed and walked outside knowing tha Deadly was covering for me... I took my scarf off when I was out of sight and kneeled down by some icey water... around my neck were strange marking constantly changing from blue to black... they were proof of which family I was from...Deadly jumped up onto the chair and looked at the books I was checking on...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:47 pm

(Sorry about not answering I lost Internet signal AGING.)
I watched her and noticed markings on her neck.My wings were tucked in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:49 pm

I sat back the marks looked as if they were burning my neck and I lay back and looked to the sky and my wings streatched themselves on the ground and I soon sat up noticing he was there and looked directly at him.."what do you want?" I asked and put my scarf over my markings to hide them once more...

(no worries... it happens)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:53 pm

He started at her for a moment before answering,"What are those markings?.....maim."
(Thanks for understanding! Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:57 pm

"my name is Ashes, not Ma'am" I said "they are just proof of which family i come form, nothing more" I lied simply and streatched my wings and folded them before standing up
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:54 pm

"O ok ashes."I then trued and walked to were the others were.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:55 pm

I walked back as well with Deadly and looked to everyone adn went back into the chair and swung my legs back over the armrest and slept for a little while
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:58 pm

He grabbed a book and read some of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:02 pm

Deadly looked up over to him.."have anything to say?" she asked
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:57 pm

He smiled,"Um nice library...?"He really was not sure of what to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:00 pm

I woke up and looked to the clock and streatched standing up in order to stretch my wings...I jerked and looked outside.."that cursed angel" I said and walked outside an face Sammeal who looked like your classic angel and looked at me disgusted..."How much longer do you plan to stay her Seclusion Ash Soul" "Until my souls rot and my bones are burning in hell" I answered simply and Deadly sat beside me and I picked her up as a scythe and waited
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:15 pm

He awoke and sall them.He stood up and stretched out his wings.He took flight and amined for Samuel.When he got close enough he grabbed him by the neck and slammed him in a tree.He then stepped back to let ashes finish Samuel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:17 pm

I watched more confused than anything and Sammeal vanished before I got close and I sat down.."why did you do that, it was not your fight?" I said looking to him confused and Deadly sat beside me as a wolf
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:27 pm

"Sorry It's gust I he's annoying."He said it as If he knew the angels in haven and did not like them.
(Lets wait for missing.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:30 pm

"they just generally hate us" I said simply.."we have the same job so we are bound to get on each others nerves" I said...
(ok, cool..)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:31 pm

(I think we waited long enough so do you want to continue or what?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:31 pm

(yeah, i think they just stopped posting here)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:54 pm

"I guess so".I answered her simply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:56 pm

"Anyway,I'm leaving for a while to train, If anything happens I'll be in the forest southwest from the lake in the centre" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:02 pm

"You got it".

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:12 pm

Me and Deadly walked off and when we got there we began training going through the basics easily
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:16 pm

I watched them leave then went back into the library and started to read.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:22 pm

I stopped halfway through and looked to the sky an walked back in silence making no sound at all I walked past the library as I headed back for the fountain and sat down on it's old wall
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next