Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old - Page 3 Empty Re: I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:46 am

Deadly looked to the other werewolf having left me to be at peace for a while waiting for the werewolves..."nice to meet you Kylee, my name is Deadly Score, Partner and guardian of Seclusion Ash Soul" she said bowing her head slightly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old - Page 3 Empty Re: I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:55 am

Moon dancer-I can running over to them as a wear wolf,"Sorry it took so long I gust found out what I'll be called."
Elder-He came over with 2 others.(The 1st wear wolfs moon dancer,ashes,and deadly sall.)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:57 am

Kylee sighed. "I'm kinda of a loner..." she murmured, turning into a werewolf.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:58 am

(ok cool, and Kylee as well)

I stood up and streatched my wings looking to them all... and reopened the portal... "well then, walk through and you'll be in my home.. but like I said the protals are unstable so you might be trapped there" I said and Deadly rested on ym back as a scythe once again as i folded my wings neatly...
Deadly had dragged Kylee to come with them.... "I see, well then, through you all go, I'll follow"
(Utopia(grave yard of souls) Pic ....http://www.goodfon.com/image/94271-1920x1080.jpg )
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:26 am

SABRINA Was the 1st to go in out of are group then moon dancer then the elder and last but not least was mark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:31 am

Once they we all through I followed and lifted my head and Deadly jumped down off my back as we looked ot the sad ruins and I lowered my head and walked forward and spread my wings and bowed..."This is Utopia, Bred, born and lived here I am the last of the Alam bloodline one of the three royal bloodlines... I welcome your visist to the Graveyard of Souls" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:53 am

Moon dancer's eye filled with ceryostied as she looked around,"Nothing but ruins.What happen?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:00 am

I lifted my head and folded my wings.."We are the enimies of everyone... we belong nowhere but here.. Angels and demons hate us we don't really have an allies..." I sighed and lifted my head to the sky.." I am truely the last there is.. everyone else is dead...there was a war, I lead them to battle since i was their commander, but unfortunatly we lost and they destroyed this place with few of us left we survived somehow but could not repair the ruins...then abotu a year ago.. they killed the others that remained all apart from me who was hunting... which is why that legend of me being a hero is rubbish... for this is a graveyard for souls and I am it's guardain... I'm neither dead or alive, sane or insane.. my sainty is forever twisted and my path always clouded... I have only told you peice but as you can now see...there really is only me left in a town full of souls and spirits... my freinds are dead and i have two worlds to care for i cannot let any world fall for i guard the portals the graveyard and the links" I said simply and looked to the ravens and watched them
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:06 am

Moon dancer a sad look came a pone her face"Sorry for asking".

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:08 am

"this is why I said to be prepared.. the portals are very unstable and has now shattered.. I need to fix the links... Deadly can you guide them to the library for a safe shelter and I'll bring back some meat from the huntign grounds" I said spreading ym wings..."I am terribley sorry, she hates to recall her past since she can't remember a lot of it"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:14 am

Moon dancer-She fallowed deadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:17 am

Deadly lead them to the library and I appeared later on with two gaint deers and placed them outside and then walked off and Elder Kana appeared loking for me.."Seclusion never mentioned any guests, well then I am ElderKana .. I raised Seclusion since she was young" said Elder Kana
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:37 am

Kylee smiled and went in. "Hola!" She smiled.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:42 am

Kana looked to them "why hello young ones and Elder" she said lookign to them all and I landed beside her "this si Elder Kana.. Deadly, come on the queen needs to talk to me remember?" I said soundign a bit ticked off
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:13 pm

Elder oak(Random name)-"I'm Elder Oak and this is , Sabrina , Moon dancer , and this always grumpy one is Mark."He said and smiled at elder Kana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:17 pm

"nice to meet you Elder Oak...i'm sorry about this but the portal collasped due to a inevitable event so you are welcome to stay in the shelter of Utopia until Seclusion repairs the portal and goes back" said Elder Kana...
I came back in the middle of the night and winced as i sat down with broken and tattered wings as well as the odd cut... but i did not bleed.. nto one drop but it hurt like the flames of hell would if they burned my wings... "curse it" I said and layon myfront on the roof and Deadly lay beside me.."you really are goign too far.." "i don'tcare..she is unstable and without her then they will not have anyone to follow"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:30 pm

Kylee raised one hand. "Yeah and I am Kylee." she said, and sat on a rock.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:32 pm

"niceto meet you Kylee... you didn't need to tell me your names.. even though i'm dead like seclusion i can easily read your souls.. her eyes are more suited though" she said "amber for the spirit, red fr the soul and silver for the person" she said and smiled sweetly.. Kana was the oposite of me..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:59 pm

Elder oak smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:00 pm

I jumped down and ripped both my wings out not caring as the bones for a new pair grew pretty soon and i sat in the library reading as i waited for feathers to grow
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:30 pm

moon dancer-"Oee ow oee ow oee ow."She said watching her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:50 pm

I looked to her and shrugged.."what are you talking about, they were broken, so i'll just grow new ones"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:24 pm

"Well it looks painful."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:27 pm

"how so, I am not bleeding, you should be more concerned about when sammeal gets here, that troublesome angel comes down in about an hour from now... also i ask that you do not interfere with any of my fights.. i prefere to survive on my own.. that way i can keep my pure blood" I said and stood up and flexed my newly formed wings
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:33 pm

I smiled as her wings grew back,"Samuel is he mean,hateful or is he a teaser?"She said and looked around to make sure no one was coming.
Elder oak laughed at the way she looked around her eyes wide like and her fur raising,"Calm down he can't be that bad."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next