Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old - Page 8 Empty Re: I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:04 pm

I walked in with Deadly at that momment and I put my ice hands to his neck and di exactly what he had done to the werewolf "careful.. spill anyone's blood and you'll regret it" my ice hand felt as though it could burn and I moved it and hissed at them all "that goes for all of you.. got it?"..."Seclusion calm down"... I then walked out and rusteled my hair.. I was not a morning person...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old - Page 8 Empty Re: I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:03 pm

I gasped for air gust as mark had down then sat down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:52 am

I sat down in Elder Kana's house and she gave me a quick check up as I woke up slowly and began grooming my wings...
I stayed there picking out bits of wire, leave and many other things from my wings..
I looked up to see Sammeal appear again and stood up and picked up Deadly "What do you want here?"
"I wish to talk to your sister, Pandora... It's regarding that seal of your Seclusion"
I grinned showing my dangerously pointed teeth "and what does that have to do with my sister?"
"A lot of things.. Now get away from me pitiful creature" he said and looked to me with those horrible bright blue eyes of his
I closed my eyes "Fair enough, Sammeal, hurry it u, I do not like Angels to remain in my territory unless they are my meal" I said and lifted up one hand and cracked my fingers and let him pass and then watched him as he entered the old ruins and he was soon speaking to the queen.. she was Pandora my sister.
I walked around trailing my fingers along the ruin walls as I thought carefully. Deadly stayed beside the fountain and I listened to whispers that echoed in the winds blowing throughout the ruins.
I then heard something from the queen and Sammeal and just stopped in my tracks
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:54 pm

I watched the annoying angel then came into view not harming him or any one gust cerios of what he would say about me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:59 pm

Sammeal looked to him and just ignored him for the time being as he walked out from his meeting with the queen..."you should not welcome such disrespectful guests"
"who are you to tell me what to do, you may be older but I am wiser and hold more life in my flame than you" I said leaning back and crossing my arms as I spoke.
"I wish that seal would stop your heart"
" too late it's already frozen, Sammeal... a long time ago, mind it it does take away something useless or a lot of things" I said not caring in the slightest and Sammeal left and I looked up hearing the queen sing.. her voice was harsh and devilish the opposite of mine when I sang but still held a certain charm

Sammeal was a coward despite being an angel so he did not like having to talk to the queen and now hated going even more due to a certain guest I had there... "how manyguests does she had and I can't believe a stupid winged human dared to show such disrespect to an angel" he said "you mean that person with the strange name?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:07 pm

I herd him and walked overcto him,"Maybe I would sow some respect if you did your self for your not a an angel but a devel."He said then walked in the libary well flew into the libarry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:12 pm

"actually I agree with Otaktay on this one, Devils are far more respectable than you angels... now how about you leave before you become my next meal?" I asked walking towards them and grabbed one by the neck and pulled out it's soul and let it go and smiled "that's my hunting done for today..Deadly" I said and Deadly began eating the angels flesh adn bones easily.
I then sat somewhere high up and began eating the pure white flame happily
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:14 pm

I smiled now that every thing was better with the rotten angel away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:17 pm

'Will you stop interfereing with my buissness?' I said and ripped at the flesh of the pure white flame resting in my palm "Otaktay, I also suggest you have a bit more respect for them, for they will most likely be the people to guide you when your dead"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:22 pm

I looked to her,"Why would I go with them after what they did and sorry for bugging you It's gust I can't stand the way he talks to every one and any ways my speashsy live for 500 years and some times more."I then sat down and read a book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:24 pm

"how interesting.. 500 years is a long time... I have an unsually long life span and we remain frozen at a certain age as well" I said rusteling my hair as I stretched and refolded my wings
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:33 pm

I then foaled my long wings so there would be room to move sean they were huge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:31 am

"any other questions?" I said and streatchd my arms
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:23 pm

(Hey I have an idea...ok so power goes back on and they try to telaport and end up at my boy's home plaint and the rest-FIND OUT! Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:26 pm

(ok, cool..)
I looekd to the sky and smiled and tried opening a portal with Deadly...I smiled at the result.."Hey the portals are stable again, so you can all leave now" I said as a portal opened behind me and I steped to the side
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:50 pm

"Sure"Moon dancer said and every one walked in and I fallowed,"You coming Kana?"I asked before interning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:24 am

"dear, this is my resting place... so I do not wish to leave" she said and i nodded... The portal suddenly got unstable hen I walked through and we all ended up in a strange place...Deadly sat beside me sitting cors legged on the ground I looked around breifly.. I leaned back on my arms and looked to Otaktays soul before spotting loads of others very simliar each soul was unique after all...
"Otaktay, you know where we are?" I sat myself up and streatched my wings as I stood up refolding them afterwards
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:22 pm

"Shh."I said then"Carefully fallow me."His voice was low as he walked to a place then bowed to 7 ice frozen winged people.He then raised and watched as all of them made ice creaking noises then were free."Otakay."The biggest one who was standing right in front of us said in a deep,powerful,strong,plaint shaking voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:24 pm

I looked to them and Deadly lay on myback just encase and I stayed behidn him silently my eyes gliding over theri souls...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:37 pm

I looked up to the giant."Yes?""You go there for your fends they can go to guest building.""Ok well I'll take them there."I said before walking to a big building that had many rooms for many things.After taking them I walked to a unfriendly looking place for I still had to pay up for my wrong.Cristina saw them and walked out,"Hello Deadly.Ashes.Moon dancer.Elder Oak.Mark.And Subreaina."She said for she could reed names."Fallow me please."She said cheerfully and a boy rolled his eyes...he was 10 and she was 16.She walked to a place that had many kinds of foods including souls and corps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:39 pm

I looked at this place uncomfortable and didn't eat a thing and Deadly sat beside me as I groomed my wings thinking carefully encase they could read my mind as well and Deadly stayed close curled up at my feet
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:58 pm

"Not hungery hmmm."Cristenna said then trund to see what her little brother was doing,"Hey!"She said and the ten year old ran out and she shooked her head,"Would you like me to take you to your rooms?"She asked before a loud BANG! Echod and they all fell."What was that?"Moon dancer said,"You don't want to know....Ethery one hide."She wishpered and hid in a serect room and the wear wolf went in with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:00 pm

I got baord and found a window and Jumped out with Deadly on my back again when no one was looking I flew outside and sat on the roof and looekd at the strange world....
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:17 pm

The creature who made the noise walked into the building.It was huge and had wings that was arached to the back and stomic in a loop shape on both sides and were wepy.It had a long neck and a small head with thousans of theeth and it had a scaly boddy that was covered in slaym.It had huge wepy feet.It walked through the biulding and into the eating place while another one went to the back and were deadly and ashes were they then made a loud creepy nosie and 5 more came and serounded them then the other one found the wear wolfs and christian and made the same noisei and 5 more came and they serounded them till one smelt another smell and ran off and found the boy and made the same noise,"Ekoheya ekoheyo ekoheya ekoheyo"Then 3 more came.I was about to be punished then herd them,"Koonas(Koon ay s)!"Every one stopped and let me go and I flew out of a window that was closed and the glass shattered.I then made a weried nosie,"Eko ekh eko ekh."Which was the sound of a baby one and they all truned and charged towrds him and thought he most have stollen one of there babys,"Onyo onya onaya onyo!"I called out and a huge dog looking creature(Like the one in "I'm number fore.)came runing and they all started fighting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:21 pm

I heard all the noise and went back inside with Deadly..."why am I always right about theese kind of things?" I asked and looked at one coming toward Me and flew to the ceiling and then quickly jumped down trying to pinpoint it's soul
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next