Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunshine,Moonlight the sisters of light.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sunshine,Moonlight the sisters of light. - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunshine,Moonlight the sisters of light.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:33 pm

~SunStar~ (I wuz thinking bout bein the mom...is dat ok Smile if so...this is her)
I snorted loudly as my sore limbs carried me into the meadow and out of the trees. I smiled and trotted up to them both. I nuzzled them and layed down, still aleart and awake. "Hey sweeties." I said and licked their coats lightly.

Back to top Go down

Sunshine,Moonlight the sisters of light. - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunshine,Moonlight the sisters of light.

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:34 pm

Sunshine~
hi mom moon sees something over there .
Smile
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:11 pm

~SunStar~
I perked my ears and stood back up, investigating what she saw but saw nothing. "It's probably nothing, babe." I said and licked her cheeck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:31 pm

Sunshine~
i'm bored when is the sun coming out i looked at moon wana play then looked at mom i'm hungry .
Smile
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:31 pm

I snorted "No its not nothing mom, it's something" I said and pinned my ears harshly, doing a half rear I neigh uneasily and stare into the woods "Come out, now!" I said harshly, my voice intimidating.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:37 pm

~SunStar~
I pinned my ears harshly and nipped at her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:40 pm

"Don't you see it?" I asked her, hysteria playing in my voice as I looked at her with curiousity, then it moved "See, there, it moved!" I said and backed up cautiously, a rare and unfamiliar scent ridding the air around us.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:42 pm

~SunStar~
I finally noticed something, somethng dangerous. I pinned my ears. "Go hide." I said to them both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:43 pm

"No, I am not leaving you, plus I know the night, and its creatures, you and sis don't" I said, not moving a single muscle as I did so.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 pm

~SunStar~
"LEAVE NOW!!" I ordered harshly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:50 pm

"Not gunna happen" I said stubbornly and flick my tail, stepping foreward I circle to the left of the noise and ordered it to come out "Come on my fellow creature, I am harmless, that is, if you are" I said and watched it, ready to run if need be, but ready to make friends as well.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:52 pm

Sunshine~
be careful moon the moon might move if u get mad and that's not good.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:54 pm

~SunStar~
I frowned and stood infront of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:55 pm

Sunshine~
now when's the sun coming out?
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2