Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crystal Light And Sweet Ice Both Love eachother/werewolves(Sisters) (Please Rp)

Go down

Crystal Light And Sweet Ice Both Love eachother/werewolves(Sisters) (Please Rp) Empty Crystal Light And Sweet Ice Both Love eachother/werewolves(Sisters) (Please Rp)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:47 pm

~Sweet Ice~
As I wait for Crystal to unload all her things I lie down on my beach towl with flowers on it. I smile and I had my shades on I look over as I see Crystal come over and lie down her towel by me and sit on it. "Nice day huh?" I ask her with my usual southren accent

Crystal Light And Sweet Ice Both Love eachother/werewolves(Sisters) (Please Rp) 45081812
~Crystal Light~
"Mmm-Hmm." I said digging into my beach bag pulling out a big photobook. "Look what I found when I was cleaning in the basment...." I said (I had the same accent) and blew off all the dust.

Crystal Light And Sweet Ice Both Love eachother/werewolves(Sisters) (Please Rp) 45088211
~Sweet Ice~
"What's That?" I ask her.

~Crystal Light~
"It must be the one mom was looking for last week." I slowly opened it and here's what we saw......

Crystal Light And Sweet Ice Both Love eachother/werewolves(Sisters) (Please Rp) 45081813
Crystal....
Crystal Light And Sweet Ice Both Love eachother/werewolves(Sisters) (Please Rp) 45081814
Crystal Reading.....
Crystal Light And Sweet Ice Both Love eachother/werewolves(Sisters) (Please Rp) 45081815
Crystal on phone {BLAh BLAh}
Crystal Light And Sweet Ice Both Love eachother/werewolves(Sisters) (Please Rp) 45081816
SuperStar
Crystal Light And Sweet Ice Both Love eachother/werewolves(Sisters) (Please Rp) 45081817
Homework.....
Crystal Light And Sweet Ice Both Love eachother/werewolves(Sisters) (Please Rp) 45088213
Beautiful
Crystal Light And Sweet Ice Both Love eachother/werewolves(Sisters) (Please Rp) 45081818
Never likes taking pics unleass shes in wolf form {Sweet Ice}
Crystal Light And Sweet Ice Both Love eachother/werewolves(Sisters) (Please Rp) Wolf
Sweet Ice
Crystal Light And Sweet Ice Both Love eachother/werewolves(Sisters) (Please Rp) 22546910
Crystal light

~Sweet Ice~
"Wow!" I said.

~Crystal Light~
"Wow!" I agree.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down