Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunshine,Moonlight the sisters of light.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sunshine,Moonlight the sisters of light. Empty Sunshine,Moonlight the sisters of light.

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:03 pm

Sunshine~ I sit here all alone bored nothing to do looking around so bored the sun's not out waiting for my friend moonlight she comes out most when it is dark and the moon is out. I'm out most when there is sunlight that's why my name is sunshine i call her my friend but she's my sister then there's winter, fall, summer, and spring they are my cousins. Then there's rain,sun,and windy my other cousins. If the sun is to hot i can make it colder if it is to cold i can make the sun come out it is so cool . (someone wana be moonlight?) Smile
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Sunshine,Moonlight the sisters of light. Empty Re: Sunshine,Moonlight the sisters of light.

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:06 am

Moonlight~
I step out of the shadows, surprisingly they were even darker then the moonlite meadow, the moonlite seemed to fall gently onto the meadow like a cascading waterfall. I closed my eyes, taking in the cool, night air. I loved the night, it was my time. Literally, thats why my name is Moonlight! I chuckle to myself and step out into the grey moonlite, glancing up at the smilling moon. I scan the meadow, it was so huge, so vast, so familiar. I sigh slightly, why can't we ever get a change? Something fun? I shake my head and catch the glimpse of a horse that seemed wildly out of place, there she was, my sis Sunshine never liked the night as much as the daytime. I toss my dark mane and trot swiftly over to her, strong muscles rippling under mahogany colored hair. I stop infront of her, my smile shining brightly in the darkness "Heyy sis" I said and flicked on ear back at the sound of a raven in the distant forest.

[looking for a pic ; ] ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Sunshine,Moonlight the sisters of light. Empty Re: Sunshine,Moonlight the sisters of light.

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:12 pm

Sunshine~
I seen my sister walk over hi moon i'm bored wana play a game .? I looked at her the licked her cheek as if i was saying hi agian.
Smile
(lol do u wanat your horse to be bigger than mine or smaller Smile )
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:13 pm

[Idk whatever it doesn't matter to me ; ]

I smiled at her and nod "Sure thing" I said and flick my tail playfully, bouncing back I smirk "How bout tag?" I asked, I loved that game. It was one of the few that I could actually win at.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:15 pm

Sunshine~
ok your it.haha
Laughing
(ok)
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:44 pm

I roll my eyes and snort softly
"Ten, nine, eight, seven, six...." I said, waiting for her to get a head start.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:45 pm

Sunshine~
i ran away from base were moon was haha u will never get me.
Smile
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:47 pm

I finished at one and grinned, pulling my legs up and launching foreward, my strong legs pulling me closer to her by the second. I giggle and keep going, slowly but steadily catching up to you.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:59 pm

Sunshine~
i seen her coming i ran torward base is are cusions coming today.?!!!
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:02 pm

"ummm... I am not sure, maybe" I said and touch her with my snout gently on her shoulder "Tag" I grinned and jumped back.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:04 pm

Sunshine~
she taged me i ran after her were's mom.?
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:10 pm

"I dont know sis" I said and skid to s stop, darting my way to the left and out manuvering her, that was how I beat someone at tag was my flexibility, not my speed.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:14 pm

Sunshine~
how do u do that ?
Smile
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:26 pm

I chuckled and kept running "I don't know, jus do" I said with a cocky grin on my face, my hair was blowing and moving like the Aurora Borealis in the Arctic sky. I smiled big and flip around in midair, darting past her and giggling, my smile glowing in the moonlight.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:32 pm

Sunshine~
ok oooo it's allmost day time yay!!!
Very Happy
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:27 pm

I chuckled not for a little bit sis" I said simply and rested my eyes.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:45 pm

Sunshine~
ok sis i geting tired i laid down aaawww i yawned . I'm gana go home tomorrow and get mom.
Surprised Surprised Surprised
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:48 pm

"Alrighty" I said and pranced around the meadow, not tired at all.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:51 pm

Sunshine~
i watched moon prance around your not tired ? I gazed off to sleep goodnight .
Like a Star @ heaven Sleep
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:54 pm

I shrugged nonchalantly and lower my head, grazing.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:57 pm

Sunshine~
ok goodnight.
Sleep Sleep Sleep Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:04 pm

I prck my ears up, hearing someone move in the shadows of the trees. I smell the air, nothing. I scan the trees for sign of movement or life. I snorted loudly at whatever it was and lower my head to graze once again , my senses on alert.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:05 pm

Sunshine~
i woke up and seen my sister snort what's wrong i ask her i looked in the the trees

Question
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:58 am

"There's someone in the trees" I said quietly, ending it with a soft snort "Stay still" I said to her and continue to eye the treeline.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:19 pm

Sunshine~
ok
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next