Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Angel who won't trust (force breeder plz)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

An Angel who won't trust (force breeder plz) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Angel who won't trust (force breeder plz)

Post by Daydreamer Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:52 pm

Angel felt his weight on her and she was just so tired from fighiting him, she thought her legs were going to give out
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

An Angel who won't trust (force breeder plz) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Angel who won't trust (force breeder plz)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:56 pm

~Mister E~
I slammed into her and gave out a large liquid one last time before dsimounting, making sure she would become pregnant. "Have fun having my foal!" I shouted as I ran into the woods, searching for another inheat mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:58 pm

Angel looked back at him glad that he was gone but also terrified of raising a foal herself she slid to the ground and breathed heavily

(hey can u have another horse come in or sometin, maybe a stalio to help her)
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:06 pm

(yea sure here he is Very Happy)
~Indigo~
I watched the forcer leave the mare all alone, how cold-hearted? I trotted up to her. "Are you okay?" I asked and helped her up.
An Angel who won't trust (force breeder plz) - Page 2 Horses_8806

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Angel looked at this new stallion and started to shake again she pinned her ears "leave me alone" she said tryin to sound mean and nasty but instead it came out as a terrified voice
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:05 am

~Indigo~
I looked at her curiously. "I'm not here to hurt you." I said and grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:29 pm

Angel relaxed slightly but kept her ears back at she stared at him
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:02 pm

~Indigo~
I perked up my ears and lowered my head a little bit. "I'm really not here to hurt you!" I said, trying to explain I wasn't going to do any harm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:55 am

Angel sighed tiredly and let her head droop as she relaxed
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:49 am

~Indigo~
I lowered my head, so I was level with hers. "Get some rest, I'll stnd guard." I said and stood on the other side of her, my back facing her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:01 pm

Angel looked at him a grateful look in her eyes as she immediatly lied down and sighed
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:00 pm

~Indigo~
I snorted but didn't see anything that might hurt her, so I decided to grab some apples and set them down by her so when she wakes up she will have something to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:47 pm

Angel slept but started to have bad dreams about the stallion. She started to shake in her sleep and started sweating
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:49 pm

~Indigo~
I turned around to see the mare was freeaking out in her sleep so I shook her awake. "Are you okay???" I asked loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:48 pm

Angel gave a litle gasp and her head flew up she shook her head "im f-fine" she said quickly "do you know if theirs a stream nearby" she asked him wanting a drink, her throat feeling awfully parched
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:25 am

~Indigo~
"Yeah, it's right over there." I said, swinging my head to the other side of my body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:23 am

Angel forced a smile "thanks" she said as she started to walk in the direction Indigo showed her
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:23 am

-bump?-
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2