Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebony Rose ~ A sweetheart looking for love

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ebony Rose ~ A sweetheart looking for love - Page 3 Empty Re: Ebony Rose ~ A sweetheart looking for love

Post by Guardian Angel Mon May 03, 2010 5:16 am

Midnight~
I chuckle lightly, "It all doesn't matter to me. It's you and the children I'm worried about." I kiss her nose and look up in the sky at the huge moon and millions of stars. I look back down at Ebony, "You must sleep my love." I whisper softly allowing the lavender of my mane and tail to dim.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Ebony Rose ~ A sweetheart looking for love - Page 3 Empty Re: Ebony Rose ~ A sweetheart looking for love

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Mon May 03, 2010 5:23 am

~ Ebony Rose ~
I smiled and kissed his neck as I laid my head down on the soft grass," Goodnight my love." I whispered before closing my amethyst eyes and falling to sleep.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon May 03, 2010 2:52 pm

Midnight Fury~
I look down at her and lower my bead to her ear and whisper, "Sweet dreams." I elevate my head again and stare up at the sky with big lavender eyes, watching the incredible stars and the glowing moon outlined against the pitch black sky. I ruffle my wings before shifting my weight and finally falling asleep, my flaming mane and tail distinguished.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 6:50 pm

~Drunken Rose~
I smiled and gave Middy a nuzzle. "I expect that Midnight will allow us the night...but at dawn, I am guessing he will want us away. We shall rest now, but in the morning we can finally move on. And maybe start a family?" I trailed and felt my face get hot at the words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:57 pm

(What ever happened to this topic? Crying or Very sad )
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3