Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebony Rose ~ A sweetheart looking for love

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ebony Rose ~ A sweetheart looking for love Empty Ebony Rose ~ A sweetheart looking for love

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:02 pm

~ Ebony Rose ~
I looked around the meadow and whinnied slightly, I was in my first heat and didn't even care to be truthful, I walked over to a apple tree and took an apple from it, I munched it in half and then ate the rest of it, Is there truly not even a single drop of love for me? I thought to myself, I lowered my head and nibbled on the dewy, moist grass, my pure black coat shimmering in the sunlight, my wings managed to reflect the light and they showed streaks of purple and blue.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Ebony Rose ~ A sweetheart looking for love Empty Re: Ebony Rose ~ A sweetheart looking for love

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:07 pm

~Drunken Rose~
I trotted through the forest, my head held high and my tail waving proudly behind me. My wings were folded neatly inside on my sides and my eyes glittered dangerously as I scented the young mare.
I licked my lips and sped up to a slow gallop, making sure to keep quiet.

You better take it from me, that boy is like a disease
You’re running, you’re trying, you’re trying to hide
And you’re wondering why you can’t get free
He’s like a curse, he’s like a drug
You get addicted to his love
You wanna get out but he’s holding you down
‘Cause you can’t live without one more touch

He’s a good time cowboy casanova
Leaning up against the record machine
Looks like a cool drink of water
But he’s candy-coated misery
He’s the devil in disguise
A snake with blue eyes
And he only comes out at night
Gives you feelings that you don’t want to fight
You better run for your life

I see that look on your face
You ain’t hearing what I say
So I’ll say it again
‘Cause I know where you been
And I know how it ends
You can’t get away
Don’t even look in his eyes
He’ll tell you nothing but lies
And you wanna believe
But you won’t be deceived
If you listen to me
And take my advice

I smirked when I saw the sunlight starting to filter through the trees. I knew the mare was near, and her scent was getting stronger to prove it.
I slowed when the trees thinned and looked out. I spotted her almost immediatly and grinned. I then took a few silent steps back and waited.

He’s a good time cowboy casanova
Leaning up against the record machine
Looks like a cool drink of water
But he’s candy-coated misery
He’s the devil in disguise
A snake with blue eyes
And he only comes out at night
Gives you feelings that you don’t want to fight
You better run for your life

The sky started to darken and my eyes glimmered brightly. It was time. I cleared my throat and walked towards the mare, my neck perfectly arched. My wings slowly unfolded I got got closer to her, and I nickered.

Run run away
Don’t let him mess with your mind
He’ll tell you anything you want to hear
He’ll break your heart
It’s just a matter of time
But just remember

Ebony Rose ~ A sweetheart looking for love Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Ebony Rose ~ A sweetheart looking for love Empty Re: Ebony Rose ~ A sweetheart looking for love

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:04 am

~ Ebony Rose ~
I raised my head and saw the White stallion nicker to me, I nickered back and spread my pure dark wings and bowed, my black coat glimmering as the moon rose into the sky.

Ebony Rose ~ A sweetheart looking for love Black-pegasus
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:27 am

Midnight Fury~
I stood still hiding under the canopy of forest tree watching the mare and stallion with liquid lavender eyes, taking in every last bit of her. She was a glamorous black with purple and blue hues in her wings and a story her eyes seemed to want to tell. I snort softy and decide I better show myself now before the white Pegasus gets on her better side. I step from the tree, squinting through the moonlight as it casts luminous whiteness against my jet black coat and lights the twinkling dots patterend throughout my wings. The armor plate on my neck shined bright silver as the white to light lavender colors of my whispy mane fluttered skyward. My identical tail lifted like a blazing banner behind me and the same fire burning over my coal hooves. I extended my wings as I bowed my dish-shaped head to the young curious mare and smiled a flashy grin. "Hello mare." i smoothly, softly as I tuck my wings in neatly and eye the other stallion doubtfully. Ebony Rose ~ A sweetheart looking for love Black-Pegasus-fantasy-animals-5769953-328-504
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:02 am

~ Ebony Rose ~
I looked toward the stallion who emerged from the forest," Hello. I'm Ebony Rose." I turned myself so I was looking at him head on, I spread my wings the purple and blue hues glowing in the moonlight as I bowed my head to him.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:42 pm

~Drunken Rose~
I pinned my ears at the other stallion. I arched my neck and pawed at the ground, challenging him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:05 pm

~ Ebony Rose ~
I watched the White pegasus that I met before challenge the black Pegasus that emerged a moment ago, I stood alittle back watching them both, I never had two stallions fighting over me before.
[center]
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:13 pm

Midnight Fury~
I smiled big as I heard her name. I turned my attention to the other stallion and lifted my head up higher, puffing my chest out proudly. "You challenge me young stallion? I am many more years ahead of you." I snort as I too paw the Earthy ground and flutter my wings as I thrust my head up, a black spiraled horn appearing. I smile at him and lower my horn aiming as I swish my flaming tail from side to side cooly...waiting for his first move.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:20 pm

~Drunken Rose~
I let out a low snort. "I am, for one, not younger than you...though I do admit I look it. Sexy." I licked my lips and stared at him with an amused expression. "And, second, there will be no need for a fight. I was here first."

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:51 pm

[center]~ Ebony Rose ~
I watched both the stallions," Just because you were here first doesn't mean I am yours though does it?" I said as I spread my wings and shook them removing the dust from the feathers.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:40 pm

Midnight Fury~
I chuckle, "Your a cocky one. Besides I believe you challenged me first." I lift my head and eye him down with lavender eyes portraying no emotion as I straighten my figure and loom above him. I turn to the mare, "She is right. It's her choice." I add as I flick my waving tail casually n
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:36 pm

~Drunken Rose~
I narrowed my eyes but nodded. "There's no need to shed blood...for now." I let out a low snort and flicked my gaze back to Ebony.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:46 pm

Midnight Fury~
I cock my elegant head to the side and say, "If I may add one last thing, you challenged me first." I shake out my mane and lower my head to the ground, stealing a few blades of grass. "No blood will be shed because there will be no fight." I snort bobbing my head shortly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:53 pm

~Drunken Rose~
I flick my ears and ignore Midnight Fury, keeping my gaze on Ebony. "Who'll it be?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:00 pm

Midnight Fury~
I chuckle quietly about his persistance to myself and lazily begin to graze, in no hurry for Ebony to spit out an answer. If it was one thing I ever learned from my father, it was manners towards a mare. Stallions were worthless. I simply graze on quietly on the lush grass and occaionaly sneak glances at Ebony. She was a beauty for sure and I was suprised more stallions hadn't flocked to her.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:02 pm

~Drunken Rose~
I cast Midnight an awkward glance. I'd never met anyone like him. Then again, I haven't met many. I was left alone as a young colt, and fended off for my own. Was what he was doing proper?
I raised my head higher and flicked my ears back. I'm not stooping down to his level.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Midnight Fury~
I just ignore him and continue grazing contently as time passes on.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:51 am

~ Ebony Rose ~
I found it hard to choose between them,'' Who would be true to me?'' I said in a majestic voice, hoping I wasn't being rude to either of them, I looked at both of them and whinnied sightly I didn't want what my sister had, she fell in love and was betrayed she was so heartbroken she killed herself in depression.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:22 pm

Midnight Fury~
Her question caught me off guard a little. I lifted my head and looked over at Drunken Rose before returning my violet eyes to Ebony, softness glowing in them. "I don't know about him, but I was blessed at birth with a mother who taught me about mares. She said it was my destiny to treat a mare well." I smile small knowing it was sappy and cheesy but I continued, "If you wish, I can get to know you before you choose which stallion. I came seeing your extravagant beauty from miles in the sky and saw something in your tender eyes I wanted to learn more about." I bow my head respectfully. "I would be true, but I'm not forcing you into anything."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:05 pm

~ Ebony Rose ~
I smiled and blushed," I would love to get to know you!" I smiled and felt giddy with excitement if I chose Midnight I would feel happy but even if at the moment Midnight Fury was the one I would choose, I waited for Drunken Rose to give his answer.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:11 pm

Midnight Fury~
I smile big, "As you I too." I say softly craining my neck to look at Drunken Rose with guarded eyes. I kept my excitment bottled up inside, screwing the lid tight so none would seep out and make me look like a love struck colt. My lavender eyes continuously roam back to Ebony and they drink in her beautiful black form, her muscles and feminie curves setting me high with pride. For reasons I didn't know yet but I was dying to get to know this mare.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:18 pm

[center]~ Ebony Rose ~
I smiled as Midnight continuosly looked at me, I think he is perfect. I thought to myself as my excitement and happiness built up inside me.

(( whoever doesnt get Ebony they can have her sister Midnight Rose. If they want to anyway))
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:26 pm

(the sister that didn't commit suicide? Lol okays)

Midnight Fury~
I keep my face calm and collected as we wait for Drunken's answer to her question. I lower my head and graze silently, listening for any other dangers or stallions roaming around. For an odd reason I felt obligated to help her, protect her, and be there for her even if she didn't choose me..that would break me.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:54 pm

(( lol Midnight Rose isn't that one. That Shaan she even had a odd name lol))

~ Ebony Rose ~
I lowered my head to the ground and grazed silently, something made me want to choose Midnight, I couldn't quite tell but whatever it was I sure liked Midnight anyway, I twitched my glossy black ears listening to dangers and the stallions infront of me.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:13 pm

~Drunken Rose~
I stare at her for a moment and then finally speak. "I would be your other side. Like the moss that grows on the roots of trees, like the birds in the sky. Without you, the earth wouldn't be whole. What would peanut butter and jelly be without the jelly? I'd be that jelly. Sticking to you in between the buns. Through thick and thin. I love the way you move. So graceful. Beautiful. I don't even think there are any words to describe you. I've looked for at least 2 years now...and when I saw you, I knew you'd be mine." I gave Midnight an annoyed flick of the ears and went on, "But I will respect whoever you choose." I dipped my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next