Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebony Rose ~ A sweetheart looking for love

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ebony Rose ~ A sweetheart looking for love - Page 2 Empty Re: Ebony Rose ~ A sweetheart looking for love

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:24 pm

~ Ebony Rose ~
I thought long and hard over this," I will choose... Hmm" she wanted the suspense to build before she told then who would get her.

~ Midnight Rose ~
I trotted among the trees, I saw my sister and two stallions, I waited for her to finish her sentence before I would appear.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Ebony Rose ~ A sweetheart looking for love - Page 2 Empty Re: Ebony Rose ~ A sweetheart looking for love

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:30 pm

~Drunken Rose~
I flicked my ears nervously. I could feel my blood boiling with anticipation. I swung my head around when I noticed the other mare enter but then quickly flicked my attention back to Ebony.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:35 pm

~ Ebony Rose ~
" Midnight Rose. But Drunken Rose you get a gift." I smiled and my twin walked beside me," This is Midnight Rose." I smiled and trotted over to Midnight Fury.

~ Midnight Rose ~
I smiled to Drunken Rose," Hi. Yeah I'm Midnight Rose. Middy for short." I smiled again.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:42 pm

~Drunken Rose~
I frowned at her choice and looked over to Midnight Fury. "Congratulation. You've broken me." I growled.
I gave Middy a glare and then jumped off into the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:51 pm

Midnight Fury~
I listened to Drunken Rose's answer and I had to give him credit for trying. I turned to look at the new mare who I knew was Ebony's sister. I look back at Ebony with a grin and twinkle in my eye. I lower my head and bow low to the ground as Drunken speaks and I elevate my head up eyeing him down. "I suppose I have. Good luck finding your better half too." I say to his flying figure. "Oh Ebony, I gladly take my place by your side and guard, accompany, and most I
portantly love you." I nuzzle her cheek and smile at Middy.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:40 pm

~ Ebony Rose ~
I nuzzled Midnight back and smiled," I love you too." I was overjoyed and a small tear fell down my cheek, I stretched my wings and the hues of purple and blue glowed, I folded them back in and looked to Middy then Midnight, I stood beside him.

~ Midnight Rose ~
I felt like crying, I was only like a copy of my sister, I looked at her happy as can be and smiled," I hope you two stay together forever." I smiled then turned around.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:32 pm

~Drunken Rose~
I frowned and thought to how Middy must feel right now. I flicked my ears and turned, then decended back into the meadow and nickered to Middy. "Middy...I'm sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:38 pm

Midnight Fury~
I smile big and flash my wings too, the glittering dots shimmering beneth the hot sun. I notice the tear in her eye as I tuck my wings back in and reach my muzzle out to kiss it away. "Dont cry my love.." I whisper softly. I look up at Middy, my gleaming lavender eyes showing compassion as I was about to offer her a spot in our herd until Drunken came back. I smile, "You see, a stallion never loses." I say to him, happy he may have found a mate in the end.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:12 pm

~ Ebony Rose ~
I smiled and looked at Middy and Drunken," Maybe he truly did." she whispered and watched as Middy turned around.

~ Midnight Rose ~
I trotted back to him," Its fine really." I loojed at my wings instead of purple I had blue, I had ocean blue eyes and deep blue hues in my wings, I was slightly smaller than Ebony though.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:40 pm

Midnight Fury~
I moved closer to Ebony and wrapped my neck around hers, digging my nose into the crevice between her wings and breathing in. Her scent that she emitted naturaly filled my nose, lungs, and mind with pure joy and happiness. My body shivered slightly as I swished my lavender glowing tail back and forth contently. "Where do you come from?" I murmur against her black coat, curiosity seeping into my calm deep voice. The gentle breeze flutters through my lilac flaming mane and lifts it upward and away from my silver neck armor.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:42 pm

~ Ebony Rose ~
" I don't know. My mother moved us around alot so she never told us." I shivered slightly as his nose touched my back, I looked back at him," Where do you come from?" I asked as my ebony black mane tossed in the breeze and my feathers on my wings were ruffled by the same wind.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:11 pm

Fury~
Keeping my nose nestled in her mane and wings, I listen to her explain loving the way her voice sounded in my ears. "Iv been everywhere honestly. I prefer here though." I answer against her mane.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:35 pm

~ Ebony Rose ~
I smiled and leant my head against his neck," I love you." I whispered in his ear.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:24 am

Fury~
I close my lavender eyes and rest my head against her neck as well and whisper back, "And I love you." together stood like that, a warm embrace until the moon began to rise and the sun started to set bringing sweet darkness like surrender.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:47 am

~Drunken~
I let out a soft sigh and then smiled to Middy. "You are beautiful. I think I like you better than Ebony." my eyes tinted playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:07 pm

~ Ebony Rose ~
I smiled and laid down in the grass," Look at that. Middy and Drunken who woulda thought?" I whispered then arched my neck gracefully to return my gaze to Midnight.

~ Midnight Rose ~
I smiled and blushed," Thank you." I shuffled my wings and my blue highlights glimmered.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:52 pm

Midnight Fury~
I watched her lie down so gracefully and then lifted my head as she spoke. I craned my neck to look at the other couple, "Never would have guessed." I agreed. I return my gaze back to her and shuffle my black wings lazily as I walk around her and start to graze just as the first few stars appeared above. Being now a true leader and claiming this land, I decided I would give Drunken and Middy a day before they had to leave.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:14 pm

~Drunken~
I dipped my head and nudged Middy. "So uh...do you forgive me...for that earlier? I'm really sorry about it.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:35 pm

~ Ebony Rose ~
I watched Midnight graze around me and I sighed, I finally have my happy ending, I laid my head down and blew my forelock out of my eyes.

~ Midnight Rose ~
I smiled," Of course I forgive you!" I padded gently at the ground in shyness.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:07 pm

Midnight Fury~
The moon now sat high in the black sky surronded by millions of burning stars appearing alot like my wings. I look at Ebony with love and compassion filled eyes as I quite grazing. She laid her head down and I walked over to her, lying down behind her and resting my head over her side. "Tired?" I ask softly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sat May 01, 2010 6:21 am

~ Ebony Rose ~
I laughed," Kinda. Midnight will we stay here? Or will we move to a safer place for a possible future foals?" I asked blushing slightly as I asked the last part of the question, I nuzzled him and looked up to the stars.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 01, 2010 2:03 pm

~Drunken Rose~
I sighed and then looked up and smiled to Middy. "Will you..." I flicked my ears back, trying to find the right words. "Stay with me?" I finished, still not thinking they were the words I wanted to use.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sat May 01, 2010 2:56 pm

~ Midnight Rose ~
I was alittle surprised by his quiestion and took a moment of thought," I would love to!" I said after a few moments and trotted close to him, I nuzzled him and stretched my wings.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun May 02, 2010 9:55 pm

Midnight~
I look down at her and cock my head, "Is this place not of your liking?" I question as I kiss her nose. I look around not seeing a thing that could be dangerous to a set of foals running around.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Mon May 03, 2010 1:55 am

~ Ebony Rose ~
" I do like it I was just wondering." I said as I nuzzled his neck, I looked around and realise it was safe for our foals.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next