Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lupin Goes... Well, Anywhere Would Be Better Than Before...

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lupin Goes...  Well, Anywhere Would Be Better Than Before... - Page 4 Empty Re: Lupin Goes... Well, Anywhere Would Be Better Than Before...

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:42 pm

Summer~
I give her a sharp look as I snap back into reality. "I came looking for you." I say simply, watching her while the breeze surfs through my golden coat. I lie down on a pile of autumn leaves and sigh, the crunching echoing in the silent clearing.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Lupin Goes...  Well, Anywhere Would Be Better Than Before... - Page 4 Empty Re: Lupin Goes... Well, Anywhere Would Be Better Than Before...

Post by • Echo Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:59 pm

~Lupin
I roll my eyes.
"Why," I say, starting to walk over to her. I hesitate then lay down where I was.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:08 pm

Summer~
I watch her, "I came looking because I wanted to see you. I wanted to know why you left me. Left our pack..." I say softly then whisper sadly, "Our friendship.." it was so soft I was afraid she didn't hear it as the breeze carried it away.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:28 pm

~Lupin
I snorted softly.
"Wanted to see me?" I growl. "Why not try and find a mate? I'm worthless, anyway," I say, eyes narrowing slightly as I watch her.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:44 pm

Summer~
My eyes narrow any my temper flares, standing up and growling I say, "I could careless about a damn mate! Of course been out here looking for you, Lupin! Your my bestfriend and I care deeply about your and your well being!" I lower myself back to the ground and take a few deep breaths before continuing, "Lupin look at me, your are not worthless. Your are beautiful in your own way. A male would kill to be with a she-wolf like you. Apparently I'm not." I continue watching her.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:06 am

~ Hieichi ~
I raced after him and tilted my head, What are doing in my den? I was walking toward him, I ran and jumped over him landing in front of him waiting for his answer.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:27 pm

Killer
my smile still spred across my face, *you never asked me before when i was in here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:54 am

~ Heiechi ~
I tilted my head to the side slightly confused, I didn't know you were in here but I nevermind it when other wolves take shelter. I was in the back of the den awaiting for someone to come and finish me off. I sat down and lowered my ears slightly, I looked up at him with my amethyst eyes.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:53 pm

Killer
my smile still big i said *what do you mean finish you off?* i lowered my self to the ground right outside the den awaiting his answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:37 am

(Hieichi is a girl)
~ Hieichi ~
" My last pack told me that they would send a wolf to kill me." I turned slightly and showed him my grevious wound on my shoulder," That is how much damage the last pack wolf did to me." I sat down and looked at him again.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:08 pm

(oh sorry)
i looked at her and said *but why would they want to kill you, such a buetifull wolf.* i said as i moved a little closer.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:15 pm

~Lupin
I growl lowly, putting my ears flat against my skull and glowering at her.
"Every has different opinions doesn't make any of them right," I say quietly, shrinking back slightly away from her. I didn't care that we were fighting, in truth I was only doing it because I was too proud to just give up and run to her, hugging her and licking her clean the way I wanted to. But instead, I just remained still in the dirt, seeming to shrink the longer I watched her.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:00 pm

Summer~
Her words were sharp but ignored them and said, "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but it's your opinion about yourself that matters most. You ARE beautiful and if you don't see it, then you need to look deep within yourself." I ended softly catching her eyes and holding them as mine reflected compassion and pain.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:18 pm

~Lupin
My body bristled as I glare at her, laying tense and rigid in the soft dirt. "You don't know what I'd find inside myself," I say quietly, matching her gaze with a troubled expression of my own as I unknowingly relaxed.

[sorry so short, I've gotta go, later!]
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:26 pm

Summer~
I glare back at her, taking notice of her relaxing body. "Im sure I can relate to what you would find.." I add shortly. I look away at the trees and realize Killer and the new wolf had gone. I creep towards her and stop when I am at a tail length away and whimper.

(kk)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:14 pm

~Lupin
I let out a short bark of laughter, though even in my own ears it sounded forced.
"I doubt that," I say bitterly, watching her as I lower my head to the ground, listening to the wind whisper to the trees and wildlife in passing, not as if it were saying goodbye, but hello. Lifting my head slightly, I watch Summer as she came closer, shrinking back away from her.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:28 pm

Summer~
Her laugh was forced and mixed with sarcasm creating a bad mix. I stopped when she she moved away and gazed down at the leaves that shifted In the greeting breeze. "Why do you move away?" I ask sounding bold even though I felt torn.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:38 pm

~Lupin
I eye her almost warily.
"Because it's been awhile," I lie, using it as an excuse.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:27 pm

Summer~
I pick up on her lie, "Is that the real reason?" I ask cocking my head to the side.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:35 pm

~Lupin
I hesitate.
"No..." I say quietly. Even after everything that had happened to me in my life, I hated lying, especially to my former best friend. I silently debate whether or not to say the truth or just leave it at that, even though Summer would most likely ask anyway.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:24 pm

Summer~
I inch forward again, my eyes searching her thinking face. "Tell me then.." I almost beg.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:45 pm

~Lupin
My eyes watch her as she comes closer, shaking my head slightly.
"If you came here to get me to go back, I won't," I say, shifting onto my paws uneasily as I avoid the real question.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:50 am

~ Hieichi ~
I may never know. I noticed he had moved closer, my dull purple eyes started to brighten as he hadn't left and I watched him.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Summer~
I look at her trying to read her face as I answered, "I want you to come back, but it's your choice. Now tell me the real reason."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:34 pm

~Lupin
I shrug, my body shaking slightly as I wondered how t say it.
"I might have found a mate," I say softly, looking up at her.

[the posts for her and the other wolf aren't on this site, we just decided to RP it on this site since the other one has gone inactive >.< plus, both the wolves were already on this site, too lol]
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next