Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lupin Goes... Well, Anywhere Would Be Better Than Before...

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lupin Goes...  Well, Anywhere Would Be Better Than Before... - Page 3 Empty Re: Lupin Goes... Well, Anywhere Would Be Better Than Before...

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:18 pm

Summer~
As the sun danced in through the trees finay free of a cloud, it's rays landed upon a familiar colored wolf with wonderous topaz eyes. I almost couldn't believe me own sapphire eyes as they took in her figure before me. "Lupin?" I whimper softly. I crouch down and look at her with sad understanding eyes as I wag my tail slightly rustling a few leaves.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Lupin Goes...  Well, Anywhere Would Be Better Than Before... - Page 3 Empty Re: Lupin Goes... Well, Anywhere Would Be Better Than Before...

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:34 pm

~Lupin
I sat unmoving where I was, though I couldn't help my tail wagging slowly as I look at her. I shrink deeper into the soil I lay in, almost as if I could just disappear into the ground. I lower my head to the ground, curling up on the forest floor as I whine softly.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:12 pm

Killer
i fallowed Lupin out of the cave and followered her untill i saw a nother wolf. i lowered myself to the ground and bared my teeth, a smile still on my face. i made no sound as i watched to two. i sniffed the air another female i said to myself as stopped baring my teeth and stood to my full size. my smile was big.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:17 pm

Summer~
I see her make no move closer and I'm reluctant to move to. "Lupin, where have you been?" I ask softly, crawling closer to her. I look down and stare at my bloody paws and lick a section of mud away. I wanted to hear her story. I look back up at her, my blue eyes shinning with sorrow and curosity. I wanted to lunge forward and hug her to me, have be my friend again but a part told me to stay still and wait until she was ready for me. My head snapped up, my hackles razing as I stand and growl as another wolf appears. I glance at Lupin. Surely that hadn't become mates.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:20 pm

~Lupin.
"Wandering," I say, almost curtly, staying still. Looking behind her as Killer appeared through the trees, I growl.
"What are you doing here?" I ask, my tone harsher than I meant it to be.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:22 pm

Killer
i smiled even bigger when my presents was known. *courias (sp?)* i said as i took a step closer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:45 pm

Summer~
I stare her down, half ignoring the wolf. "Why were you wandering? Alone?" she growled as he smirked. She hopped up quickly stomping over to his and snarling in his face. "I don't give a sh,it if your curious, I haven't seen my friend in days and I need to talk to her! I advise you to leave or back away before I rip your throat out!" I bare my fangs and spit in her face as I step down side ways glancing at Lupin.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:49 pm

Killer
i smiled bigger *a treat i am always willing to take, and she wan't alone.* i said as i stayed my position. my fur was ruffled this time and my teeth where bared as well. i let a low growl escape my throught as i lowered myself to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:53 pm

~Lupin
I growl, standing up as I ignore Summer's questions.
"Yeah, I was alone until you decided to show up and annoy the living h.ell out of me!" I say with a snarl in my tone, eyes flashing angrily.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:58 pm

Killer
i giggled lightly. my smiled dimmed a little as i lowered myself all the way tothe greound. io rested my head on my legs. my smile still big.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:02 pm

~Lupin
I growl lowly.
"Do I have to make you leave?" I snarl.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:06 pm

Killer
i smiled and said *alright.* i got up and walked away. but i krept behind a bush to were they couldn't see me. i waited there.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:09 pm

~Lupin
I watch him walk away with my ears back, hackles raised. Letting my hackles smooth over but keeping my ears back adn body low, I turn my head to look back at Summer.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:39 am

Summer~
I growl deep in my throat and storm away, my hackles slowly soothing over. I lie down and glare over at his hidding place until Lupin comes over. I advert my gaze and watch her intently unsure of what tonask now. She has become so hard headed.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:03 pm

~Lupin
I glare after her, my body refusing to relax as I slide to the ground. I could scent Killer from where I was and refused to spek until he left.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:43 pm

Summer~
My hackles begin to rise again as I growl deep in throat, my patience running low. "Your getting on my last nerve!" I snap up the hi at him.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:00 pm

(WOW I've not posted for ages!!!! O.O )
~ Hieichi ~
I was too hungry to remain hidden within my den, I quickly trotted outside to feel the warm air again, I padded among the brush and three scents caught my nose, Hmm... What's this? Three wolves in my territory?. I silently made my way closer to them but one of them caught my eye, Who are you?. I asked the male that was hiding.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:14 pm

Haha your right!)
Summe~
I catch yet another scent. Was I ever going to talk to Lupin alone? I glance up at the hill and spot the bush moving where Killer is hiding and the new scent lingering near his.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:45 pm

~Lupin
I growl, ears flat against my skull.
"Oh, I'm getting on your last nerves?" I snarl. "Why did you even come?" I stiffen noticeably as I scent another wolf; the other one I had scented in the den before Killer had come and distracted me. I growl low in my throat, shaking my head in irritation as I look away from Summer to the woods, the silent breeze ruffling my multicolored coat in passing.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:55 pm

(uhm summer was talking to killer)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:58 pm

[oops, sorry rofl Razz ]
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:09 pm

[ignore that last post lol...]

~Lupin,
I growl lowly, standing up as I glower off into the forest as I scent another wolf coming. I shake my head as I recognize the scent slightly; it was that of the other wolf I had scented in the den before Killer had come and distracted me. I shake my body free of dirt, my multicolored coat gleaming dully in the brightening sunlight as I looked over at Summer.
"Just ignore them, it's not like they will understand most of it," I say, my eyes hard as I look back at the forest where the two were.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:12 pm

Killer
i stood and walked to the den. Making sure i could smell them in the area. but at least i was gone like they wanted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:16 pm

Summer~
I nod my head slowly, "Glad he is gone." I mutter as my hackles slowly smooth over and I lower my top lip. I lie back down and gaze past Lupin up the hill with glossy blue eyes, lost in thought.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:21 pm

~Lupin
I growl lowly, irritated as I pace in a circle before lying in a crumpled heap on the ground, eyes flashing dangerously as I face Summer, curled up in a ball.
"So why are you here?" I growl out, anything to break the uneasy, eerie silence that had filled the clearing.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next