Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lupin Goes... Well, Anywhere Would Be Better Than Before...

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lupin Goes...  Well, Anywhere Would Be Better Than Before... Empty Lupin Goes... Well, Anywhere Would Be Better Than Before...

Post by • Echo Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:07 pm

~ Lupin~

I scowl quietly to myself, long, wiry muscles bunching and extending as I leaped through the forest. I darted around trees, bounding over and under logs, just running. I didn't pay attention to the territory I was flashing through. Would it make any difference if I did? I didnt want to know where I was, whether it was close or far away from where I was leaving.

I keep my body low to the ground, deciding I mineaswell leave as little a trail as possible. Now what was I to do? Go back to how I was before? Just be a wandering wolf? Or maybe, just maybe, go back? It hadn't been anyone's fault, afterall... Just a stupid mistake.

And lies.

Yeah, so my best friend had been lying to everyone. Did it matter? I didn't think so. Not anymore. I didn't even care. Didn't want to think of them, remember any of them. I was an outcast now, afterall.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Lupin Goes...  Well, Anywhere Would Be Better Than Before... Empty Re: Lupin Goes... Well, Anywhere Would Be Better Than Before...

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:35 pm

~ Hieichi ~
I layed within my den, growling to myself for being such a fool, What was I thinking? Now for my stupid mistake I'm an outcast... I thought angrily, I perked up my ears hearing a faint sound, I ignore it, wondering if it was a wolf from my old pack coming to finish me off, it wouldn't be hard after all I still had a grevious wound on my side from the last time a pack wolf attacked, I never went near the entrance to my den so it smelled abandoned until you reach the tunnels at the back where I was, I closed my eyes and waited for Death to come and take me away.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Lupin Goes...  Well, Anywhere Would Be Better Than Before... Empty Re: Lupin Goes... Well, Anywhere Would Be Better Than Before...

Post by • Echo Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:14 pm

~ Lupin~

I hear a slight rumbling and look up at the sy, scowling. Great, another storm. Well, would a little water make a difference? Nonetheless, I didn't feel like staying out in the rain tonight; it was already cold, and night had still to come. If I satyed out in the rain all night, I would get sick, and that would make my life all the more miserable.

With another glance up at the sky and another growl, I start searching around. Finally I see a cave and venture closer. It smelled abondoned, so I stepped in, walking quietly. After awhile of walking, I could smell the scent of another wolf. Fresh. I growl.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:13 pm

Johannah
i saw walking around the trees in the forest when i saw a male wolf trotting over to a den and i was curias (sorry cant spell) about him and the den. i stop waiting to see if he came out but he didn't. so i walked catusly closer. as i entered to den i said *hello?* shakly i felt rain starting to come down. *can i come in?* i asked as i walked another step closer. i had one white paw on the ground and another held up, ready to run or attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:33 am

[female ^.^]

~ Lupin~

I hear another wolf behind me and snarl loudly, twisting around. Hackles raised and teeth bared, I crouch next to one of the cave walls, yellow eyes gleaming and piercing through the darkness. Was this a trap?
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:23 am

(is ur wolf a boy or girl?)

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:27 am

ShadeOfDawn wrote:[female ^.^]

[female, I said Smile ]
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:38 am

(ohh hang on let me get a nother wolf but i have to make the bio. kk?)

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:48 am

[Oooottaaaaayy...]

{PS: have you ever seen The Little Rascals????}
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:55 am

Killer
i bared my teeth as i walked farther in to the den *i dont want to hert any on, my name is Killer and all i want to do is get out of the weather.* i walked farther in and saw the outline of another wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:58 am

~ Lupin~

I growl again.
"And I'm just looking for a sunny field to dance in and act like a Human," I say sarcastically. What kind of name was Killer, anyway?

[she's in a bitchy state right now lol... loonng story...]
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:03 am

Killer
i smiled hearing her thoughts *my father killed every thing and he named me killer becuase he wanted me to be his aprentise and i didnt want to. he went on a rampage and killed the hole pack but i killed him before he could kill any one else.* i smile like that was nothing. i had no feelings, other then love. my father had a spell casted on me so i would not be afraid to kill but i didn't feel right when he was teaching me.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:06 am

~ Lupin~

I bare my teeth, my rigid form standing out against the cave wall.
"How did you know what I was thinking," I growl out.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:10 am

Killer
i smiled as i walked closer to her *like i said my father had a spell casted on me and that spell did lots of things to me.*

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:17 am

~ Lupin~

My body bristled as I stepped away from him, eyes flashing dangerously.
"Does that include being annoyingly happy," I spit out at him.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:21 am

Killer
*i can be mad, sad, or angry.* i said answering her question. i walked closer to her and sniffed the air and smelt that she was in heat.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:24 am

~ Lupin~

"And annoyingly happy," I growl, watching him. Suddeny I lash out straight at his face, missing on purpose as I move back.
"Get away from me," I snarl.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:32 am

Killer
i move from her attach *why?* i asked as i searched her mind for an answer. *remember i have no emotin so i have no problem with killing u.* i said finding in her mind that she was scared but would not admit it

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:38 am

[she isn't afraid to die or of him. As a matter of fact, she actually wishes someone could come and kill her. Though I don't want even a scratch on her. She's my favorite and most active wolf, and was born as a warrior. She'll never be afraid, at least not of him or whatever (lol) is in this cave]

~ Lupin~

I growl again.
"Just back off," I spit out at him, baring long, sharp fangs.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:43 am

Killer
i growl back and a set of fangs come out what are these i thought i had never had fangs before but the spell had many parts to it. i smerked out loud *not the only one with trixs.*

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:49 am

~ Lupin~

I growl.
"What tricks, you idiot?" I ask. I wasn't a fantasy creature like this jerk obviously was.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:01 pm

(ohh sorry i thought that when u said fangs u ment that she was a vampure wolf. lol! sorry, but killer can turn into one just to let u know. Very Happy )

Killer
i smiled as i sucked in my fangs i walked to the back of the cave and layed down. i didnt talk or fall asleep i just was listening to the pitter patter of the rain.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:06 pm

[lol, okay. And just to let you know, Amethyst's wolf is back there...]

~ Lupin~

I roll my eyes, not relaxing as I watch him warily.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:13 pm

(kk)

Killer
i go through her mind *can lay down.* i said as i held my eyes closed and listened to the thunder

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:18 pm

~ Lupin~

"I don't think so," I say curtly, turning away from him.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next