Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lupin Goes... Well, Anywhere Would Be Better Than Before...

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Lupin Goes...  Well, Anywhere Would Be Better Than Before... - Page 5 Empty Re: Lupin Goes... Well, Anywhere Would Be Better Than Before...

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:52 pm

Summer~
It was a blow to the gut. I hadn't even considered it but why wouldn't she tell me? I slink down as tears pool in my eyes andi turn away so she wouldn't see, "Who?" I ask shakily. Of course I was happy for her, but as being me I was still selfish. Why not me? Why couldn't I find one?!

(I see! That's coolio!)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Lupin Goes...  Well, Anywhere Would Be Better Than Before... - Page 5 Empty Re: Lupin Goes... Well, Anywhere Would Be Better Than Before...

Post by • Echo Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:11 pm

~Lupin
I shake my head slightly as the wind tugs at my fur, cocking my head slightly to the side.
"You wouldn't know him..." I say softly, letting my eyes slip shut. Hiding a scowl, I lay silently in the dirt, lost in my own thoughts.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:45 pm

Summer~
I nod my head, "I suppose I wouldn't." I curled up into a ball then get up and pace, my head spinnng and my stomach churning. I paced the clearing not glancing at Lupin as i moved. "Since when?" I ask abruptly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:15 pm

~Lupin
I shrug.
"Since about the time I left," I say. I winced slightly as I watch her pace back and forth, staying where I was as I look down at the dirt and grass of the forest floor.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:30 pm

Summer~
I stop pacing, "So your saying you might have had one back when we were in the pack? I thought I was the one hidding secrets." I glare at her with dissappointed sad blue eyes. I had told her everything tonwhen I was an abused pup to my rape. Why wouldn't she tell me anything anymore...did she ever?
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:36 pm

~Lupin
My eyes narrowed slightly as my defensive mode kicked in.
"No! Of course not, when I say about the time I left, I meant a little after!" I say, standing up and looking at her. I hadn't been the one keeping secrets from anyone, the only things she didn't know about me was my past, adn she had never asked about it.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:25 pm

Summer~
I whip back, "I didn't keep secrets! You assumed i was!" I stand infront of her now. She didn't know hardly anything about me! I never got a chance to tell her. "Do realize how hard it is to change? It doesn't happen with a blink of an eye Lupin. You got to know me during my best of times while I was still changing. I went from being a nasty slut to getting raped and left outside of my pack still getting beat up. I finally found a friend when I first arrived here and I think I can tell her everything but then she changes like a flash and I don't know her anymore. How do I tell that friend I'm pregnant without being hesitent? Tell me Lupin?" i was angry but it was all emotional, tears down my cheeks. "Do you think I wanted that life? No! I was so relieved when I found a friend and now she walked out." I sigh frusrated. "I never should have came to find you. That what real friends do you know!? Care about the other and not run off when things get complicated." I turned around and sat away from her.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:08 pm

~Lupin
My eyes narrowed, my body bristling as her words stung me. My body low to the ground, tail flat against the forest floor and ears back against my skull, I force myself not to start yelling suddenly.
"Now I was the one to run off first? You were the one that left, and why do you think I followed you? Do you think I wanted any of this either? I wasn't even planning on leaving! I was planning on simply taking the time off to think!" I stop myself abruptly, not wanting to go on. The words that I had been going to say froze in my mind, on my tongue. Why would she care about them anyway?
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:44 am

Summer~
Keeping my ears flat I say over my shoulder, "I only ran because I was afriad I would you that time we fought from a simple game." my eyes stay narrowed as I say back, "Taking a break doesn't mean being gone for days and nights on end without telling anyone! If I would have knew you wanted to be alone, I would have let you, wouldn't have come looking for you."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:24 am

~Lupin
I growl low in my throat, my body rigid and quivering slightly. Did she not understand? "It hadn't exactly been on my agenda for the day to run off!" I nearly shout. "I was planning on going back that night, to see if you went back! Do you think I wanted to be kidnapped?" Again, I cut myself off before I say too much, forcing myself to calm down on the outside, making my mind relax.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:43 pm

Summer~
I glare at the tree infront of my growling low in my throat. My ear flicks backward and I stand up, whipping around and eyeing her with narrow blue eyes. "Kidnapped?" I question her with a disbelieving look on my pinched face. "I don't know if I should believe you. I don't know what is true and what is a lie. It's obvious neither have come straight forward but if that's true, then why hide it from me?" I say as I try to remain calm.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:00 pm

~Lupin
Shaking my body, some dirt and leaves falling free of my coat. "When did I actually lie to you?" I ask quietly. Something inside of me realized that she had never actually lied to me, either. Shaking my head slightly, I look at her back, biting my lip. "Would there be a reason to actually tell someone when it isn't even a bother anymore?" I ask, my voice still soft. I didn't want to relive any of it, yet that seemed to be what she was asking me to do.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:04 pm

Summer~
Sinking back down to the ground I advert my blue gaze, shame and guilt passing my face. "Lupin, why would you think that wouldn't matter anymore? That's something scary, wrong, terrible!" I sigh and stare
at a little ant trying to get over a big leaf. Thats like me. A small lone wolf trying to get over big obsticles in life. I think to myself.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:06 pm

~Lupin
I growl low in my throat, shaking my head as I turn away from her, pacing. "Because it isn't!" I say, though my voice sounded strained even to my own ears. "It's over, and I won't care to think about it..." The last part came out in a whisper as I sank to the ground, head on my forelegs as I shut my eyes, a tremor running the length of my body.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:21 pm

Summer~
I stare at her, thinking about all that happened. I wanted to pressure her for details on her mysterious kidnapping but I knew that would be foolish. Appearently she didn't want to answer them or want me around. It pained me
but I stood up and shook loose the brown dirt sending it showering to the forest floor. "Lupin.." I whisper softly. I clear my throat to make my voice steady, steadier then I wanted it to sound. "I think I should go. I tried to figure out what happened but you leave me with more questions then I came with." I look her in the eyes trying to hide the noticable pain and saddness flowing through them. "I did the right thing and came looking for you but you are unwilling so I must go.." I look away sadly trying to supress tears. "Bye dear friend.." I turn slowly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:56 pm

~Lupin
I let out a soft wine as I hear her begin to pad away, turning my head to watch her walk slowly away. Shaking my head as she disappeared into the dark trees, I stand up and begin to pace back and forth, my tail low and my ears back. Wining occasionally, I turn and look once more at where she had disappeared into the woods, shaking my head as the wind ruffled my fur. Lifting my head to the breeze, I inhale deeply, wishing I would somehow find my answers n its secrets...
With one last look at the forest, I turn and slowly began to pad away, leaping into a long, slow lope that could cover miles yet I could keep up for weeks once I was under the shade of the trees.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:57 pm

Summer~
Letting out a whine of saddness, I canter slowly through the woods back to my pack. I stop suddenly and sit down angrily and toss back my head, opening my jaws and crying out a high note of agony and pain for my best friend. I didn't stop, only kept up the note until the moon rose high in the sky. My voice quavered then quite all together leaving my throat sore. I got up and saunter back to my old home n
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5