Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lupin Goes... Well, Anywhere Would Be Better Than Before...

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lupin Goes...  Well, Anywhere Would Be Better Than Before... - Page 2 Empty Re: Lupin Goes... Well, Anywhere Would Be Better Than Before...

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:43 pm

Killer
i smiled and kept my eyes closed *But ur tired?* i said knowing she didnt like me

Back to top Go down

Lupin Goes...  Well, Anywhere Would Be Better Than Before... - Page 2 Empty Re: Lupin Goes... Well, Anywhere Would Be Better Than Before...

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:47 pm

~ Lupin~

I roll my eyes.
"Who ever said that?" I growl out. I had slept on and off between periods of long runs.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:56 pm

Killer
i smerked *remember i can read ur mind.* i stayed in the same potition

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:07 pm

~ Lupin~

I roll my eyes again.
"Then you're an idiot since I'm not tired. Your little 'skill' must be malfunctioning (sp?), I say sarcastically.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:20 pm

Killer
i roll my eyes and sigh *just keep telling urself that i said.* i had a huge smile on my face that never went away

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:36 pm

~ Lupin~

I roll my eyes.
"What the &*#% is your problem?" I ask suddenly.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:41 pm

Killer
*i have no problem.* i said as started to fall asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:51 pm

~ Lupin~

I watch him carefully.
"Then what's up with your ironic expression?" I ask calmly.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:55 pm

Killer
i was already asleep but my ever so happy face had vanished and a sad expression was on my face. *No....I dont.....no.... dad....no....* i mumered in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:02 pm

~ Lupin~

I roll my eyes, laying down as I tried to tune him out.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:06 pm

Killer
*NOO......* i sudenly woke up with swet covering my bady *bad dream.* i said as i layd back down i had not noticed but my face had stayed out of a smile it was still a face of sadness

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:14 pm

~ Lupin~

I watch him.
"Everyone has them," I say roughly.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:05 pm

Killer
i sigh and said *but i have the same one every night ever sence i had the spell put on me.* i closed my eyes but dared not go back to sleep again

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:25 pm

~Lupin
I watch him curiously.
"What are you doing here?" I suddenly blurt out, but can't stop talking.
"Shouldn't you be with other wolves like, like you?"
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:11 pm

Killer
i was stood slowly my smile looking evil *a kind like what?* i asked as i lowered my head and narrowed my eyes at her

Last edited by LittleBeast on Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing him into her)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:56 am

ShadeOfDawn wrote:~ Lupin~

I growl again.
"And I'm just looking for a sunny field to dance in and act like a Human," I say sarcastically. What kind of name was Killer, anyway?

[she's in a bitchy state right now lol... loonng story...]

(Haha it's my Summer's fault!)
The path was worn, and held just the slightest hint of Lupin. Summer trotted quietly hopping to find her best friend, ask why she left. Summer couldn't live in the pack with out her, she Lupin didn't come back she would Gran's pack and be loner with her. Is that a loner with two? She dropped her head and continued following Lupin's faint trail as the sun shimmered through the trees and danced across her golden coat. Lupin's scent grew a tab bit stronger and she cried out, "Lupin! Lupin? Oh friend.." she said sadly, tears welling in her sapphire eyes.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:33 pm

[lol...]

~Lupin
I narrow my eyes back at him from across the cave.
"I guess one term would be idiots..." I said, rolling my eyes as I laid down for once, only to jump back up a moment later when I hear another wolf. My hackles raised again and I bared my teeth, glaring towards the entrance of the cave. I felt my hackles smooth over as I lowered my head slightly, listening to the voice that faintly reached my ears. Was that..? I shook my head. Impossible.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:09 pm

Summer's legs ached from running so long and her paws were bloody and dirty from traveling in search of her friend. "Lupin!?" she cried out again, her voice thick with saddness and worry. She continued down the path following her faint scent slowing down to a wobbly trot with a slight limp here and there. "Lupin!? Oh where are you!?" she called desperatly. Suddenly Lupin's scent dissappeared and Summer stopped walking all together. She sat down to rest her legs and think. She looked at the blood and mudd caked to her paws and stamped then angrily, sending dry leaves to the side. She growled at herself fighting back tears that threatend to spill over. "Stop Summer!" she hissed at herself. The tears spilled anyway. She sobbed loudly, "How am I to find her?! I'm so far from home!?" she closed her eyes and wept..missing her best friend.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:35 pm

~Lupin
I perk my ears forward, listening intently.
"Later," I said to Killer, padding silently back through the cave. I listened to the sounds outside of the cave, realizing the rain had stopped. Once outside, I paused and took a deep breath as I looked at the clearing we were in. The clouds had split overhead, and a small patch of sunlight was streaming down. I shake my head, scowling angrily and muttering under my breath. I threw my head up into the air, ears up and eyes darting around as I listened intently. Was she seriously here? Well, I hadn't known if I was far from her pack or not. I didn't even know how long it had been since I had left; All I remembered was seemingly endless nights of running before I finally stepped into the cave to wait out what had been a long storm. I shake my head again, lifting into a ground covering trot that I could keep up for days through the forest, avoiding the twigs and dry leaves as I followed the path that had brought me here carefully.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:08 pm

Summer~
A change in the atmosphere had me jerking my head up quickly and looking around me carefully. I used my forarm to wipe away the foolish tears that poured from my eyes but cursed when dirt stung my eyes. I stood up, shaking my head furiously from side to side trying to get the sting away but ended up crying more. "Lupin!" I shouted to the sky, my distressed voice choing through the mostly silent forest. I shiver from the cool, fall breeze and sigh sadly. Suddenly, her scent flies in on the breeze and my ears perk forward and my tail wags slightly, "Lupin?" I whisper.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:35 pm

~Lupin
I pause in the forest. There was no doubt about her being here now. I shake my head, sitting down on the ground. Should I go and talk to her, or just leave? I shake my head once more, stnaind up and shaking. I turn around to leave, but something in hearing her call my name made me pause again as flashes ran through my mind. I whimper softly, layin down and closing my eyes, scowling furiously.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:46 pm

Summer~
She was near, I could feel it and the breeze told so to. I could smell her clearly now but I couldt tell she made no progress to come forward. I wanted to get up and run to her but what if she didn't want me here? Maybe she has forgoten me! I shake the sad thoughts away and say more firmly, "Lupin please come to me! I need you now!" my voice ended in a whisper as I listened for a reply. Maybe a sound from a twig snapping or her usual playful wine. Nothingness filled my ears and I gave up, flinging myself to the ground and curling up into a ball whinning and whimpering. I close my eyes and let more useless tears fall freely.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:53 pm

~Lupin
I growl into the dirt, torn between wanting to go see my former best friend and the want to get away from it all. Standing up, I shake my body free of dirt, sniffing the air. I could barely scent Summer, her being slightly downwind of me, so she could most likely smell me easily. Shaking my head, I circle around where I thought she was slowly, until I came to a stop downwind of her. Crouching forward through the trees, I move quietly through the trees until I could see her through the wood and leaves of the forest. Cocking my head to the side, I whimper softly as I lay down in the slightly damp soil of the forest floor.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:07 pm

Summer~
Through my sobs, I noticed the wind changed and I couldn't smell Lupin anymore which made me come to believe she left me. I wept a little louder wondering why it felt as if everything was coming down on me. First my father kicks me and swipes my eye. I get raped and am forced to carry pups while my brother lives the life then my best friend leaves me. Through my mind prattle, I hear noices to my right shattering my throghts. I whip my head around and glare at the green brush, knowing something is in there. I growl lowly in my throat but then I hear a whimper..it was familiar. I zit up and perk my ears forward whinning back.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:13 pm

~Lupin
I stiffen noticably as I see her turn to look at me. I was slightly exposed in the half-light of the sun that constantly darted in anf out through the dark clouds above, illuminating my russet, black, gray, and white colored fur, my egg-shaped, topaz eyes gleaming as I look at her.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next