Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drapare wants the evilest stallion ever-

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Drapare wants the evilest stallion ever- - Page 3 Empty Re: Drapare wants the evilest stallion ever-

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:15 pm

She rose her head and looked into his eyes for a split secound..Thinking for a moment "How am I supposed to fall asleep, with you knowing im going to fall asleep and "looking at me".."She said slightlwy tense and akward at the fact that she was in heat and you never know with these evil boys just what might happen if they find out-Or something slips out

(Ur veryyy welcome Smile )

Back to top Go down

Drapare wants the evilest stallion ever- - Page 3 Empty Re: Drapare wants the evilest stallion ever-

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:31 pm

He felt her tense up threw his daggers, raising an amused eyebrow. "And you have been playing that you don't fear me.." He chuckled. "Yet, your so tense," He then snorted, pulling his talons away. "Plus, I don't even have to be here," He said, chuckling. "It could be weeks from now and I could appear in your dream," He said, circling again. "I mean, I am the Dream Master, thanks to the dream demons in &*#%,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:37 pm

She chuckled at her teneity and instantley calmed, she really had not fear of him, she just did not want to kill him, yet..

She paused and smirked a amused look in her eyes "Well if you only knew.."She chuckled darkley but he did'nt "I geuss if you would really like, I will fall asleep..but let me asure you I am a light sleeper-"She apeared in front of him and added playfulley her pretty face in his "So dont pull anything." She said quirking her head to the side jokeingly-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:51 pm

"Still wanting to kill me?" He asked, puffing out his lower lip. "How sad, I thought we had a bond," He said with a joking matter, then chuckling. "I don't care if your Death, I have gained my forever living from the Dream Demons in &*#%, I have all control of dreams, its my job," He said, spreading both his front legs out, keeping balance with his two back legs perfectly.

"Like Death is your job," He said, placing one front leg down softly, observing his talons on the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:02 pm

She shrugged slightley she did not want to kill him she did not think.."Okay." She answered flatley

She paused and thought for a moment "I defintitley understand the bond part darling.."She said darkly but jokeing "I just have not figured out if its good or bad yet." she wispered into his ear-

"Now." She chuckled "I'm curious try me." She said with incredible speed as she collapessed jokeingly on his shoulder and waited a few moments to see what he would do knowing he would probly never catch her-

She rose once more to her feet and swiftley trotted in a circle the plopped gracfulley to the ground with a muted thud "Show me what you got..Pony Boy."She said playfully her voice like a evil melody as she layed her head dow trying to drift asleep-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:19 pm

He blinked, looking at the swift mare leaning on his shoulder. "You have the body..." He said softly, reaching his leg up to his head, ripping the skin off to deeply, you could see his pulsating brain. "And I've got the brains," He then chuckled, his head healing.

He seemed to completely disappear, appearing by her ear. "Well, well..." He said, starting to drift away as she drifted into sleep. "I'll see you in you nightmares," With this, he appeared in her dream. He was in his human form. Striped, ugly Christmas sweater and black jeans, as well as a brown fedora hat.

The room was all red, it was a boiling room. "Welcome to my nightmare,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:30 pm

She awakened in her dream in human form also in a weird red room. Her hair black and her body sun-kissed but her eyes where extremley beautiful she said nothing she just rolled her eyes and looked at him and waited for him to do something, knowing she could wake up at any moment if she wanted to.

She rose to her feet briskley, looking down at herself "Oh danm."she chuckled she was in her underwear-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:35 pm

"Cute..." He said with a small smirk. He then jumped down from the railing he was standing on, walking toward her. "You think you can wake up whenever?" He asked, chuckling. "You can only wake up if someone else wakes you," He said, chuckling. "Why do you think my victims scream to be woken up?"

He then lapped at the air again, his eyes narrowing as he pointing his daggers toward him, beckoning her to move toward him. "Come to Freddy,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:41 pm

She chuckled "You have no-idea what I am capable of boy.You can not make death you vitom!" She said grinning she could do whatever she wanted

She thought for I minute and then burst out laughing "i'm sorry I'm sorry ive got to do something while Im all human."She giggled "please please please."She said darkly raiseing one eyebrow at him throwing him a crooked smile-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:45 pm

"Who said I was going to kill you?" He said, chuckling. "You are far too amusing," He said, grinning. "Though, you would be a delight to cut," He then looked at his daggers and sighed. "Alright, go ahead and try something," He said, yawning out of slight boredom.

"Oh, and you still can't control dreams. Might be your dream, but its my RULES," He said, laughing wildly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:55 pm

She shrugged a look of disgust crossing her face as he said rules but then turning back to what she wanted to do . She giggled as she balanced herself on on of the bars and a banna apeared in her hand she raised it to her face and burst into laughter as she begain to sing "uh-huh this is my sh*t all the girls stomp your feet like this."She said trying not to fall as she stomped her feet and moved her hips "A few times I've been around that track so aint just gunna happen like that Cause I aint no holla-back girl i aint no holla back girl!". She laughed "Oh thats my sh*t thats my sh*it-"She said purposley falling off the rail and landing on her feet doubling over in dark yet beutiful luaghter "Oh my gosh-" she chocked out through luaghing-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:04 pm

Freddy watched the girl, a look of amusement on his face. "Having fun?" He asked, chuckling as he ran his fingers over a railing next to him as he walked forward. "Be careful in here, you may get burnt," With that, he placed his own free hand on the wall next to him, smoking raising from the spot and the smell of burning flesh filled the air.

"So don't try to lean on anything," He said, laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:10 pm

She pretended to gag at the revolting smell and she rose to her feet "B.A.N.A.N.A.S."She chuckled under her breath, brushing her hair out of her face as she stepped towards him twirling around a bit "Can i try one more thing just to see what its like please please Freddy."S he said her lower lip pouting out, she grinned and looked dow at her body "oh and may you please use your "amazing dream powers" and zap me a shirt or something." She said, makeing air quotes around "amazing dream powers."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:15 pm

Freddy simply rolled his eyes, flicking his index dagger on at her, a button down shirt that reached her knees appeared on her. "There," He said, looking rather bored. "Now what is that other thing you wanted to try?" He asked, yawning. "Because your starting to push it." He said, pointing his fingers at her again. "Pushing fact I gave you a human body,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:23 pm

She rolled her eyes letting it go she did not need it. "Fine.."She shrugged "No more bananas, you go on with your nightmere.."She said her voice playful but dark as she narowwed her eyes wiggling her toes on the warm floor looking at them she had never had feet before she chuckled feet were weird-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:30 pm

"How about your lend me your ear?" He asked, appearing next to her, his dagger moving to cut off part of her ear. Maybe an earlobe. It was something he had done before. Though, later on he made the poor guys head explode from running his daggers on a chalkboard. It was great. He then yawned, using his telekinesis to lift the female up into mid air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:18 pm

She pushed the daggeres back slightley "Umm, no thanks I'll keep my ear."She said kind of bored-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:24 pm

Sadly for her, the dead man's hand couldn't be pushed away that easily. Though he didn't cut off her earlobe as planned, due to the push. Instead he cut her on the cheek by her ear. "Oh darn, cut your pretty face.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:33 pm

She smiled quietley brushing her finger to her cheek and touch the blood to the tip of her tongue as it healed "I might forgive you for that!"She said sharply her hands falling on her thighs with a smack-

She looked at him and thought for a moment again "You know."she said "I bet you never pictured death dancing in underwear on a pole singing into a banana." She chuckled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:35 pm

"Neither did I!" He said, his hands outstretching. "But in my world, anything can happen!" With that he disappeared, though his chuckling could be heard. "Where am I, girl?" He then laughed wildly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:41 pm

She sighed "Realy wherever you want to be. boy!"she aughed and tapped her heels on the sides of her leg-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:04 pm

The floor began to form a person, as if it stretched. The mouth started to move. "Hey there, bitch." He the sucked into the floor again, appearing above her, landing on the railing again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:59 pm

She glanced down at him then up again "What'cha doooiiiinngggg." She said, pursing her lips and crossing her legs and swaying back and forth. She pushed her hair put of her emreld and red eyes flecked with gold, her long balck hair waved perfectley down her back. She looked down at the floor waiting momentarily and then nothing happend. But really something had, the other stallion, she had just killed him "Bet ya to it!" she chuckled, of coarse she did nothing could die without her-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3