Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drapare wants the evilest stallion ever-

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Drapare wants the evilest stallion ever- - Page 2 Empty Re: Drapare wants the evilest stallion ever-

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:13 pm

~She snarled her teeth dripped with venom and her coat burst into flames and then smoldered out he was about to piss off the wrong mare and one of her powers was that she could make him disapear forever put him trough soooo much pain it did not matter if he was dead.. "You would never fit that postition you and all your little buddies ahh I could make you disapear forever stuck in a world of darkness with no eascape always in pain and you could probly never be my mate because you simply would not be able to handle me and ohh trust me soon you will want to be ohh all those stallions who played the smae game as you but when the answer was no them they just find that not suitable and try to force-breed me then I skin them alive raise a valcano from the earth and toss them into it wheather they are "dead" or "alive" they are gone nad they cant come back with just a snap of my mind you can end up the same way". she chuckled and danced around setting fire to the snakes left where his head was danceing through the flames the light dashing off her attracting perfect body that was so irristable everything about her draws you in even her smell-

"Oh and I really dont get why you think you can kill me, no one ever can Im unstoppable, though ive pretty much wasted anything even close to "love" oh i destroyed it all now itss gone and they are all dead and no more I may have lost every bit of sanity in that area of my brain."

Back to top Go down

Drapare wants the evilest stallion ever- - Page 2 Empty Re: Drapare wants the evilest stallion ever-

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:18 pm

[You've never seen any of The Nightmare on Elm Street movies or Freddy vs. Jason have you? Freddy is literally in your nightmares and kills you there and when he is strong enough he kills people outside of dreams. Do I have to show you a video as proof? xD]

The burnt stallion stared at the shadow horse and smiled. "Are you going to come down here and try to take your woman?!" He asked, with a toothy smile. He then playfully tapped a blade on his lip. "Because you sure aint doing much up there,"

The stallion to turned back to the mare, looking smug. "I already don't have skin, idiot," He then yawned, "Plus I'm already not really in reality, so you cant do chop !#*%, bitch," He said, cackling. "So pull your head out of your ass and get over yourself," He said, flicking his red tail. 9, 10 Never sleep again... He laughed mercilessly, looking away from them both. "I dare you, just try to f#$%ing kill me, I f$#ing dare you, bitch," He said, narrowing his eyes. "I'm not scared of you, and I could careless if you feared me or not, I don't need your fear, I'm already strong enough,"

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:21 pm

death marches eyes watched the now pissed mare as her skin transformed into flames. his wings dropped slightly as the shadows covered them. they whispered to him what would it take for things to be quite? qiuet like the snow?... they sang in the creepie voice that would torture your mind for days but i was usd to them by now thuogh someitmes not getting what they were saing in their fortune cookie like ways. the ragin mare pressed on cathcing everything on fire. i watched with a luagh as she did

[hes standing right in front of yall...,]

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:29 pm

(Naahhh I belve you I did not see it but I know the story but I do know jason lol, wait but I dont get it where is your freddy going with this, is he going to try to go kill her or does he idk how to say it "evil like" her hahaha that sounds so stupid lol)

~She hissed that was it she was done being so nice "You think I care that every day is you f!%king funeral you're a lost cause and i dont care why did you come here because you know why Im here, you will never be as strong as me.. see past you bitch personal bubble of hate and look at mine because ive definitly been way stronger for way longer figure out what my name means yet why dont you think about it or maybe since your the one whos got their head up their skinless ass ill tell you.. It means killer death god of feath as in im the reason you can even kill anyone I am death itself and I enjoy that and their is no way you can top it."

Haha she completly hated him they were perfect for eachother-

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:34 pm

death march's ears flicked in the distance he could hear the watchers. dragon wolf horse lion and angel.... they were so ingnorant they migh t as well come in their human forms. i was goin gto sluaghter them with out both the elders they were helpless...

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:37 pm

[Yes, I just found a sweet video though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-ugUS2qPok I also roleplay Jason, if your mare has more of a fancy of someone who doesn't talk and just straight out kills people...hahaha. XD Yes, I suppose you could say Freddy 'evil likes' her, but he will attempt to kill her if things don't work out. Hahaha. Even though your character is Death, Freddy will not die, because I will not allow it. Hahah, but he can become weak and not be able to regenerate himself.]

"Oh, so your Death?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "I always pictured Death being boney and unattractive," He said, with a completely straight face. He then cackled at her again, directly at her face. "You cannot kill someone who has escape you many times," He said, tapping his chest with his dagger softly. "Should I have stayed dead in that fire, hmmm?"

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:40 pm

im out of here seems how yall are complete agnoreing the fact the death march is even there or that others are coming

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:49 pm

(Ill watch I hope its not to scary im not good with scary things at night pale haha jk I love them) (Really sorry aprodite I was not trying to ignore you I just get really into charicter and my horse is mean I was paying attention though please stay)

~She thought back "Thats the only reason your alive I could have let you die all those times but I did not feel like it at the time you never escaped me.." She said kin of quietly her hot attractive body shimered in the growing moonlight that shined above them it was sometimes hard for her to watch all the deaths in the world she thought "Wait what the f****" she murmured outloud what am I think in about ??? Oh my gosh I love that stuff dont be sucha pansey goodness gracious she snapped out of it-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:59 pm

[I looovvveee scary stuff ;D You tell me what you think!]

"Bull****," He said, raising both his eyebrows. "Your not doing your job then," He then circled her. "Its like you [i]didn't[/] want little old Freddy too die," He said, chuckling. "I was killing off children, and still am.." He hissed. "Why keep that alive?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:04 pm

(Wow lol its pretty freaky lol)

~She snarled "Its not my job at all I make the decsion if there were not evil allowed then it would be no fun at all now would it I did not kill you for that reson only is why you are alive so keep at it buddy you'll die someday im sure of it." She chuckled and followed him with her eyes as he moved he was not absolutley disgusting but defintley not handsome she laughed to herself-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:08 pm

[Oh Jason and Freddy <3 If I weren't scared of being slaughtered, you'd both be my friends. 8D So is he evil enough for you? hahaha]

The stallion raised an eyebrow, "I was suppose to be dead like...seven times," He said, pushing his eyebrows up and down. "I think you just fancy me," He chuckled at his joke, of course that wasn't the case. He just enjoyed toying with people, exceptionally this mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:11 pm

(haha)

She raised both her eyebrow and a smile danced on her lips "I think you really wish that huh thats definitley not the case.." It could be she thought to herself swishing her tail around her silky mane fell in her eyes-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:21 pm

"i guess im not evil enough then? u know wat? your really pis**ng me off" *a circle of fire appears around me and i disappear, leaving the ground burnt and smoky*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:30 pm

"Not at all," He said, tapping his chest again with the blades. He then looked at the stallion and clawed at him as the fire made him disipear. "Panzy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:36 pm

She alughed as he left "what a flower" she chuckled evily trotting over the spot where he had burned and walking gently to a stream she sipped from it as it cooled her body mmmmmhhh she thought it tasted like blood ohhh I killed a stallion near here must be his-

(GTG ill be backat like 9:00 ish if I can come back on whitch I will lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:49 pm

Freddy just stood his ground, looking around. He wanted to kill something. Perferably in there dreams. Dreamland was his terrian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:17 pm

~She looked over at him "I dont think I ever want to sleep around you, though you coud not kil me I stil dont want you in my dreams." She said her voice chimed like velvet as moonlight flooded off her back pelt-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:36 pm

"And why is that?" He asked, snapping out of it. "A tad bit scared?" He asked, chuckling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:42 pm

She chuckled "No, well thats not what youd call it I dont know really I just would not ike it not knowing what you would do I mean you coud do anything its not scary I dont know its just..I have no idea its just -no"She laughed at her lack of knowing glad she was not at al tired-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:12 pm

The stallion chuckled. "It doesnt matter where you are when you sleep.." He then appeared next to her. "I'll find your dreams.." He cackled, "Who says I'd do something horrible? You may like it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:09 am

~She smiled slightley and flicked her tail "And just eaxactley what kind of things might you do that I would like now hmm..." She giggled and grinned evily "Yay, another stallion is after me." She said exited and set off into thr forest on the scent of the stallion that was comeing she ran swifltey dogeing rocks untill she saw him a few yards away she hid behind a tree and turned herself invisable "psstttt" she said to Freddy quietly "Over here.." She tried to keep from laughing as the stallion cluelessly walked past her-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:57 am

???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:58 pm

[I am so sorry! I was in the hospital with a kidney infection.]

"That is mine to know and you to find out.." He said, simply, chuckling cooly. His voice was un-naturally dark and deep, like someone who came from &*#% itself, though of course, he was from &*#%. Whenever he would die, he would resign in &*#% till he had enough power to torment once again.

He blinked, turning completely invisible as well. He walked over, eyebrow raised.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:38 pm

(Oh that is completly fine!Dont be sorry at all, I hope you feel better!)

-She flattend her ears disapointed as the stupid stallion used his only power and flew off unsened in the night, she would get him though..she would get him good.She chuckled to her self quietly re-forming into visabilty her stunning black body tattooed by shards of moonlight, her eyes twinkled, but with hatred and venom..

She pricked her ears up and strode swiftley back to where they had stood.."Now.." She said thinking outloud "Do you think I'd realllyyyyy like to find out??"She questioned her silky tail brushing the ground "Because I'm not s sure..." She said jokingly but slightley seductive as she rolled her eayes toward the moon "But maybe......." She added her voice chimed once again glimering like darkness itself-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:09 pm

[Thank you! :3]

Freddy sighed sadly, then shrugged. "I'll get him before you do," He said with a slight smirk, knowing every creature has to sleep at one point. "If you don't dream..." He pointed at his head. "You go." He, of course, was pointing out you would go crazy. It was true, dreaming was an important part of life, rather you remember them or not.

Fred Krueger was the Dream Master. "Oh?" He asked, lapping at the air with a sensual fashion, as well as a joking one. "Well," He said, appearing in front of her, blades slowly brushing on her cheek, careful enough not to break skin. "Just sleep to find out,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next