Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

evil mare searches for the darkest evilest mate

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

evil mare searches for the darkest evilest mate Empty evil mare searches for the darkest evilest mate

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:24 pm

evil mare searches for the darkest evilest mate The_Night_Mare_by_EmbryH

(i did not copy admin i found this pic myself and my horse is completley diffrent than hers so do not tell me i copied her)

[size=7]I cantred into the forest my hoofs destroing the ground were they touched my wicked eyes scaned the forest for any traces of life.I was the most evil mare ever to be born .I was drapare witch was swetish for killer.I pawed at the ground snorted savegley smoke blowing out of my nose realsine the scent of millons of dead stalloins.I was here for a stalloin i wanted the best

Back to top Go down

evil mare searches for the darkest evilest mate Empty Re: evil mare searches for the darkest evilest mate

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:36 am

blood shot trots in his hooves leaving fire imprints on the ground flames eating away at everthing around him when he spotted the mare he was shure he would get her

Back to top Go down

evil mare searches for the darkest evilest mate Empty Re: evil mare searches for the darkest evilest mate

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:58 am

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:04 pm

he glared at the stallion and fire ate at the air around him making it hard to breath for the other stallion and looked kindly to the mare "would you like us to fight"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:12 pm

she chuckles darkley "whatever you please boys .may the best when.now lets get hateful"she spat she was very pretty for a mare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:17 pm

he turned to the other stallion and reared his hooves pounding against his chest as the stallions ribs snapped like twigs than turned to smile proudly at the mare than positioned ready to attack Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:18 pm

she gigles "good job "she snarls but is really trunded on by the fight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:24 pm

he runs tward the other stallion and circles him quickly his firey mane and tail chocking out the air and as the horse collapses the fire starts to eat away his flesh and he returns to attack position waiting for the weak stallion to attack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:30 pm

(look I'm sorry but you can only do one move and then wait for the other horse to attack then attack again)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:59 pm

]she's right]
After he braks my rips I pound him into the ground and snort, then plact my hoof on his neck, drawing blood I put more pressure on it, cutting his vocals "What good is a stallion who cant even announce his claims" I laugh, and cut on his wind pipe
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:59 pm

i thrust my bach hooves into the air sendind him soaring into a tree his spine breacing than gallop over and rip open his flesh "i have claimed her thats why ill destroy you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:00 pm

she gigles a little and realses her scent just to make them fight and want her more "i will heal whoever wins injureys"she says and continues to watch

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:35 pm

I snap my spine into place and growl, then grab his neck in my sharp teeth and ri[p it open, shattering his nack, I then break three of his legs and spit on him, then trot off toward the mare, kicking him KNOCKING HIM OUT!!
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:58 am

"she looks at him sighlentley and then speaks "ill only choose when he is back awake its no fair if hes knokded out "she winnies and swishes her tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:10 pm

I snort and walk over to him, I kick him in hte head again, waking him up and then I snort and trot back over to the mare
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:44 pm

she glares at them becuz the fight makes her really horny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:12 pm

he runs tward the other stallion and circles him quickly his firey mane and tail chocking out the air and as the horse collapses and faints the fire starts to eat away his flesh and he returns to attack position waiting for the weak stallion to get up for the mare to choos her pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:07 am

"okay "she says in a wicked tone"im going to decide who wants me more by you both have to try to impress me ,but not by fighting "she realses some more scent just to make them want her more

(you guys do you have pics for them so i could see them ??Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:34 pm

even more tempted he swoops and arches his neck gracfully forming a magnificent bow infrond of her giving her all respest
(heres the pic your awsome)

evil mare searches for the darkest evilest mate Nf42tu10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:41 pm

(you are to Smile thanx its great !)

she smiles and grins "i like you alot shes says to him"then eyes the other stalloin very confused on who to pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:44 pm

he tuns to the other stallion with all respect and winnies"who she picks is who she picks " than turns back to the ellegant mare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:50 pm

she looks at the stlloin infront of her still confused "you are a true stalloin.doing what you just did is what impressed me,you will exapt whatever i decide .and that takes alot more courage than fighting>"
she walks over to the other stalloin "im sorry ,but i havent chosen you please forgive me dont be mad at the other stalloin i would love to be your freind and i think your both great .she winnies
and trots over to the other stally "i pick you"she says nuzzling him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:24 pm

he winnies happily than licks kissing her allover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:26 pm

she gigles opening her whole up her juices squirting out asking him "do you want a foal"she asks horny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:27 pm

in reply he walks to her rump

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next