Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drapare wants the evilest stallion ever-

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Drapare wants the evilest stallion ever- Empty Drapare wants the evilest stallion ever-

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:39 pm

She cantered into the open tera her hooves pounding at the ground like rumbling thunder leaveing firey prints wherever she stepped her long mane flying up around her like black silk her eyes wild and filled with hatred. She slowed her speed to a quiet trot as she reached a bludge in the gardens middle. She swiftley raised herself on her back legs strikeing out gracefully at the air and letting out a powerful cry that chimed like a million deadly bells, she dropped back down to thesoft ground snorting loudly and flareing her nostrals.

Drapares black coat shimered in the moonlight and she inhaled deepley and smelled many stallions comeing for her cry, she raised one eyebrow they have no idea what they are getting into she would except only the badest evilest stallion on the face of the earth and he would have to prove that to her and if she ever found anyone better than who had convinced her so dearly would die and if it got to lovey dovey the she would be gone. She was no "pretty little pony" she was a "hard-core hard-to-get smokeing hot evil mare and the best of all of them" and she would not fall for any she knew that were any worse than the ones sheed already met-

She sighed and waited a divious smile streaching from the coners of her lips she flutterd her lashes abd grazed on blooming wildflowers though blood more suited her taste this would have to work....

Sooo sorry my pic wont post i promise its awesome

Back to top Go down

Drapare wants the evilest stallion ever- Empty Re: Drapare wants the evilest stallion ever-

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:11 pm

~Sun King~
i prance into the garden and stop on a pointed rock, gazing out into the night, and i spot a mare. she was hot like fire and evil. i liked that. i just kept staring at hre shiny coat,gleming in the moonlight. i closed my eyes and dreamed of being with her. then i opened them again, my bright red eyes gleaming, my black and red mane and tail streaming out behind me, my black,glossy coat shining in the night. i let out an evil scream and run past her, and then turn around to look at her
pic~ Drapare wants the evilest stallion ever- Horse

Back to top Go down

Drapare wants the evilest stallion ever- Empty Re: Drapare wants the evilest stallion ever-

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:21 am

I snarl and raise one eyebrow at him my eyes scannning him and his every movement, He was not the evilest she had ever seen but not bad she scanned his mind without him knowing some of his thoughts were well evil but not all of them were as absolutley revulting as shed like them to be-

She tossed her mane and pawed at the ground not impressed as he ran past her and took a few steps away from him her sharp hooves cutting at the ground like daggers sending sparks flying she was hot and she definitley knew it he was going to have to try alot harder if he was ever going tow in her witch was very unlikley he was not the worst shed ever seen and she only accepted the worst-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:51 am

*i rear up and then strike the ground,lighting a ring of fire around my body. i bite my front leg, making it bleed, and my blood turns all of the grass around us red. i lick my wound and it heals instantly. *i smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:55 am

I querk my head to the side pricking up my ears that was pointless she thought, she needed mercilous and brave game playing stallion who used his wise words just right, not a stallion who had not even said a word to her yet-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:18 pm

*i strut over to you and make the ring of fire around my body go away* "is it hot in here?... or is it just me?... oh wait... its you!" *i smile evily*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:28 am

My eyes flash as I look him over moonlight splashing off my coat as I stepped back from him she rolled her carnivous eyes once again that was pointless and had absolutley no affect on her just sad he thinks he is evil. She made no attempt to even speak to him just toy around with him for a bit untill someone really evil came along but if this one got to clingey then she would have to "do away with him" as she had to do with many stalkerish stallions who just did not get the fact that she did not care about them, she trotted disapearing into the forest line you hear 5 or 6 cut of winnies and she reapears with blood on her snout "Stupid stallions" she murmurs under her breath her hooves cutting into the ground like daggers as she lept off the ground and threw her powful yet graceful and sleek black body over a bloulder and begain to sip from a stream that lay there her body heat instantley warming the water as it flowed over her hooves a tree was struck by lighting beside her and fell with a thud she did not even blink or flinch she just continued drinking-

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:48 am

death march: i hover in the shadows of the trees blending in with the night. my sleek black body pressed against a tree i was unseen. my deadly blue eyes glowed like two venomus marbles staring at the mare ans cluless stallion. i smiled as my fangs gleamed in the silver moon light i pawedd the ground with a dagger-like black hoof digging with hate. i let my wings stretch out to there fullest extent and shiwshed my banner like tail but remianed in the shadows.

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:09 pm

1, 2 Freddy's coming for you The scorched stallion made his way over, a sick grin on his face. He could smell a mare..3, 4 Better shut the door.. He loved mares, specially the young ones. They were lively and more fun to chase. They screamed louder too. 5, 6 Grab the crucifix.. He was once normal, a beautiful chestnut, before he was burnt alive. He smelt stallions. Slice and dice? His dagger knives made a sickening, scraping noise as he walked. 7, 8 Never stay up late.. He finally came close enough to the group to speak with twisted words. "I'm your boyfriend now, bitch." He then cackled his eyes wide and crazed.

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:16 pm

[ ummm no cussing]

death march: my fangs gleamed in the moonlight. i made on noise nor effort to move. my wings draped on the ground as i snorted at the skinless stallion. my black caot shone an earie gey thanks to the dimm lighting of the moon. my blue eyes stared deeply into him giving away his past.

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:38 pm

(Its Freddy! Ahaha.)

He stared off at the stallion, tapping his knives on a rock as he did so. "Dont stare to hard, you may get burnt!" He cackled again. Everytime someone found out his past, rather it be from his or mouth, or his mind..they always burnt to death. His twisted voice then turned deeper, demonic even. "Come to Freddy, big boy.." With that he twisted his front leg upward, his knives telling him to come over.

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:04 pm

death march cant be killed hes alreadt dead, and secodnly no one kknows hes there, and thirdly deaht march is a shadow pegasus he cant be senn rightnow

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:39 am

Drapare- She smirked slightley for a split secound ehr eyes dripping with deadley venom her stunnning hot body glimered in the full moonlight, Haha he thought he has no idea who he is talking to. She whipped around her eyes fiery and filled with cold hatred "In your dreams." She snapped at him her words chimeing like deadley bells in his ears she rose slightley on her back legs and her black mane teirled around her as she swiftley dropped back to the ground sparks caught fire to her coat for a moment buring little bristles of fur on his pelt. She raised one eye brow, come'on your gunna have to try harder than that big boy. She sent the message into his head tossed her mane and watched-

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:36 am

death march: with my massive wings outstretched into the air i walked of of the trees, the shadows covering my legs and swirling around me. my sharp fangs shined in the silver moon and my blue eyes glowed and erie neon. my spiwirl horn gleamed a threating metal color

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:48 am

~I tossed my head to the side my eyes burned into the other stallions eyes I pawed at the ground and the moonlight shadows danced on my back as I moved Looking away from him and back to the other stallion-

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:55 am

death march siad nothing but instead srood with a sound in the middle of the meadow, not putting his feathered wings down. his banners flowed in the breeze cuasing him to become annoyed but he didn't show it.

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:47 am

"Dreams? You know nothing of them." He controlled dreams, well most of all nightmares. He was technically he was the Boogey Man. "Do you believe you can die in dreams?" Freddy hissed, raising an eyebrow at the mare. He then bent his leg and twisted it un-naturally to he could tap the blades gently on his burnt skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:09 pm

She snarled, "You can die anywhere and at anytime in anything any form of a wreched demension, but the worst way to die is to die by someone who you thought loved you and you cant even see them killing you.. because they are killing you with their mind." She mellicousley scrapped at the ground with her hooves makeing a heart wrenching scarping noises against a rock when a single winnie came from the forest a stallion with love in his eyes cantered out before the beutiful mare "There you are my hot mare." He spoke the word like velvet but she cringed when he said the word my, she glanced over at the other stallion "Excuse me for a moment." She wipped back to him with lightning speed "I dont belong to anyone."She spat as he was sent overcome with aginy to the ground she smmiled as he died and then disapeared in a puff of smoke nothing more than grass left in his place............

She turned back to him no fear in her eyes "You'd be suprised at the things you think I dont know.. considering I can read you're every thought and take all your powers, I think you better whatch out huh now..." She smiled deviousley.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:29 pm

Freddy simply pointed at himself was a dagger, a look of surprise. "Me? Little old me? Watch out?" He then cackled, looking at the mare, then the spot where the stallion had once been, then too his daggers. "Oh my, that is funny.." He said, yawning a bit, then smiling. "Nice little thing you did there," He said, pointing a claw at the spot. "But I've done and seen worse.."

With that, he dispeared and reappeared beside her. "Now, pretty, you cannot take my powers," He said with a toothy grin. "I have none, really.." He then shrugged. "Just a mass murderer who made this little things himself.." He then brought his daggers back up to his chest, scratching across it. Instead of blood seeping out, pus and insects did. "You see, I am dead,"

He then looked back over the land, yawning again. "And little mares who are full of themselves are the most fun to chase," He said with wide, pale eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:43 pm

She smiled at him ahaha she thought laughing histerivly in her mind Oh my gosh this poor thoughtless stallion oh how many haha.... she counted 10200 200000 ahh she stopped counting in her mind she had killed billions like him she had brought them back to life too..ohh how happy they were but then its bye bye for them to bad I could still make him disapear and wreath in pain or I could bring him back to life just to kill him again "Oh but honey you've simply gotta understand that ive done that millions of times... and soo much worse too I just simply wanted him gone I did not feel like wasting my time on him but dont worry another will come around soon and ill rip his head off if you would like...."She trailed off thinking off vile grosume death methods that she had preformed so many times-

She raised her head and collected herself ans stared at him straight in the eye bloody images painted in hers for him to see things of her past horrid thing that had happend to her but also made her strong and usefull so many and she could defitley see the fear danceing across his eyes for a split secound though he would never admit it in 3 dead lifetimes-

"Now you're a big bad stallion are'nt you so sure of yourself.. but I bet you have no idea who I am, now instead of refering to me as "bitch" why dont you try and figure out what my name actualley means "Drapare" that word pounds fear in all who are goods hearts if they know what it means, Oh and baby, I would not run from you In a million years im not the slightest bit afraid of you, and I really dont think you're bad enough to be my boyfriend you see I've had so many.. weird they are all dead.." She smiled and chuckled her pelt shimering in the light as she sliced a cut across her shoulder her warm blood dripping "You see I still bleed.."it instantley healed"But I heal instantley" she wipered to him her long tail swept the ground as she swifley rose on her back legs her hot body stunning as it was revealed in the moonlight to him and she dropped back to the ground-

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:49 pm

death march waited for the mare tokill the skinlees stallion but instead she luaghed and out ranked him. witch to him was even funnier

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:53 pm

She flashed a develish smile at the other stallion "Oh Im not going to kill him just yet honey ill wait a bit before I do that..." She read his thoughts
-

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:59 pm

death maarch: "and i will enjoy the second you do" i sa then bow " my name is death march" i say my voice like a thuosand eamons speaking at once as i talk. my black feathers rustle in the breeze as my fangs gleam a deathly silver in the moonlight

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:02 pm

Freddy stood then images with a proud smile. "Oh, oh my," He said, chuckling. "Well, I may seem full of myself, but maybes its because I can do the same as you," He said, bobbling his head. "Though, I believe I am a bit stronger, I'm sorry too say,"

"Freddy Krueger isn't well known here yet, but on Elm Street," He licked his lips at the thought. My children, from the very beginning, it was the children that gave me my power. The Springwood Slasher, that's what they called me. Then the parents of Springwood came for me...taking justice into there own hands..

He snapped out of his memories, the parents thought they could burn and kill him and he'd be gone. Pssh, death doesn't even stop Freddy Krueger.

"Oh, heal instantly?" He took his claws and with one swift movement from the right and one from the left, his head fell in front of the mare, licking at her leg. Then the head turned into a pile of worms and snakes, for Freddy had already sprouted another head.

"Who said I want to actually be your mate?" He asked, raising an eyebrow, with amusement. "Chances are, you wouldn't get along well with Jason or Pyramid Head, and they would kill you faster than I," He then moved closer to her. "I tend to toy with my victims first, unlike them,"

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:10 pm

death march rolles his glowing blue eyes. stallions who believe they are the things that cuase nightmares have such egos. death knew that the shadows controlled everything that was fear and pretty soon the watchers would come chasing after him in every form they could possibly be in. forsakening shadows had spotted him while he was flying earlier that night and was probably on his way there right now along with shadow seeker, dancing shadows, unseen shadows,and midnight watcher. soon...

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next