Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drapare comes luring in her dinner

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Drapare comes luring in  her dinner Empty Drapare comes luring in her dinner

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:11 am

~I trot into the tera, my sharp hooves striking rythmiley at the ground leaveing a stream of firey imprints where she had stpped that soon disapeared .Her mane shimered elllegently billowing out like a banner in the light breeze her striking eyes scanning the area with dead acuracey . She trotted swiftly to a crest of red blooming flowers and her body begain to change -

-Her gracful legs turened a sparkling white her hooves now a clear as glass a silver shimering streak ran down her back her pelt shining like gems in the dim-light . She fluttered her long now silver lashes reaveling her now violet irises her pelt shone hiding her strong mucels , she moved nimbley along and dropped to the ground with a graceful thud her stunning beauty magnified as she nibled lightley at the red blooms along the grass -

-A slight bloodlust hiting her tastes , she swished her long tail to the side and realsed heavily her seductive amazing scent that any stalloin with half of a brain would go mad for - She chuckled to herself thinking of what might come -

*hmmmm * she thought to her self ~ Maybe another stalloin will force-breed me * she chuckled *those were so fun , they would forcebreed her and she would prtend to struggle then theyed be all proud and she would rip there hearts out of their chests and then remain pure -

~Her ears pricked up as she heard a crack come from the forest line and a stlloin-like figure came galloping her way - She saw into his mind and saw what he planed to do to her * ha* he was going to try to win her cold heart and when she re-fused - she thout now seeing into the furte - when she refused he would forcebreed her she pretended not to notice him her ellegent sudutive body shimering looking so vulnerable and fragil , what a lie -

Back to top Go down

Drapare comes luring in  her dinner Empty Re: Drapare comes luring in her dinner

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:30 am

(hey! i'll post a reply right now!)

Back to top Go down

Drapare comes luring in  her dinner Empty Re: Drapare comes luring in her dinner

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:31 am

(Thank you , please make it a stalloin lol Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:32 am

(haha of course!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:34 am

(kk : )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:43 am

{Demetris/Demetri, stallion}
I walked silently through the trees, moving swiftly past low sweeping branches, my chestnut coat shimmering from the moon's light, shining down through the thick branches. I looked up and smiled at the moon, an old friend. I had left my indian tribe, but I still had on my native clothing. I liked the feathers and beads braided into my long tail and mane. The markings on my face glowing, seeming to come off of my face. I took in a large breath htrough my nose, and smelled the seductive smell of a nearby mare, I knew of these mares, I had heard much about them in the tribe, I wasn't fased by them. I heard a stick crack, a stallion was walking into a nearby meadow. I turned and looked through the trees, hidden by how thick they were, plus I was camoflauged. I took a few steps to my right for a better view, and watched. The stallion seemed to be in a trance, this was the seductive mare. I held my breath and watched as he trotted over, seeming confident. I could tell he was going to try and win her heart, and if he didn't he would forcebreed her. I looked over at her and saw in her eyes, a smile. She knew he was going to forcebreed her, and then she would kill him after he was proud of himself. I watched, letting nature take its course, that's how life had always been for me.

picture: https://media.photobucket.com/image/indian%20horse/wildboysrescue/horse.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:06 pm

(Can you be the forcebreeding stalloin too ? Smile )

~A sly smile danced one her lips for a spilt secound , she had already drawn in two stalloins good - she thought maybe shed let one of them live, but he would have to win her seled colsed heart , witch was close to impossible -She rose to her feet more of her lovley scent slipping out she watched as both of the stalloins eyes widend even though she knew one of them already knew of her plans she locked the tribel looking stalloin a hatful look slealing and un-sealing his lips showing that he could do nothing to help the stalloin coming towards her her eyes flashed , Indians knew all about her the only ones who did but they trusted nature and in nature everything dies she just helps the process -

-She threw him a heart-breaking smile and in a low voice she wispered so the other stalloin would not hear "You think wring Demitri "She said already knowing his name "There is only one ..... me , "she looked back at the other and cocked her head "Hello , my name is Lila ." She lied her voice chiming like milloins of bells and her lie not even being able to be sensed by the clueless stalloin she pranced towards them both her eyes seeing them both as if it were in broad dayllight -

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:40 pm

(sure!)
Demtris: I turned away and galloped away, I knew she thought I had left, but I had only gone to the otherside of the meadow, to watch once more. I felt so bad for the other stallion, he didn't know what was coming. I cocked my head to the side when I thought back to what she had said, how "she was the only one" I knew there had to be more, well I knew there were more, I had accidently ran into one about 3 months earlier. My breathed stopped, she must've killed them all....I shook my head and watched as the stallion got closer. This seductive mare only thought I was interested in her, well she thought wrong.

Kyle: I felt so light on my feet, this mare didn't know what was coming to her, she didn't know that if she wouldn't let me have her heart, that I would forcebreed her. A smile on my face I said, "Why hello Lila. My name is Kyle," I paused and looked around, I had done this many times before with other mares I had forcebred, "Where's your mate? Surely a mare as beautiful as you has a mate." I couldn't think, my mind was only focused on her. I didn't know that the little voice in my head was yelling, "GET OUT OF THERE! SHE'S GOING TO KILL YOU!" I just continued to get closer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:43 pm

(Thanz:) )

~She rolled her pretty eyes and smirked "Well at least there aren't any more like me they are dead , for they were weak , but you I shall not slaughter you know I do not wish to be all like this , but I can survive on nothing else but the world would be horible without death and evil bleave it or not but I respect your tribe , you see I am a ledgend low beautiful mysterious dangerous and I live up to all of those discreptoins ". She her voice low the other stalloin not hearing a bit of it .

~She glanced at him looking him over pretending to re-fuse his offer "Oh yes , I dont have one , but I do not except you ."She said her seductive voice chiming as she twirled around raiseing her tail and heavily relicing her powerful scent in his face tempting him knowing what he would do - hold her down mount pump harshley causeing her pain with his tool and torchure her for a while - but she would take it all in and then after hed mated her shed remain pure and ahhhh she thought then he sees that she is unfased by all of this and re-mate her and so on and so forth - then she thought .... .the kill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:28 pm

(your welcome!)
Demetrius: I shook my head, although I knew she was right. I was glad she respected my tribe and wasn't going to harm me, but I felt bad for the stalllion. For he had no idea of me and how she was speaking to me. I watched in silence as nature took it's course.

Kyle: I chuckled, "Silly mare, you know I am the one for you." Before I could blink she turned around and lifted her tail, her wonderful scent flowing through me. I smiled and said, "Tsk. Tsk." I mounted quickly and said, "Too late now." I thrusted, letting my part so it's job, I held onto her with my hooves. Once I had finished I thrusted a few more times for pleasure and to ensure the deed was done. She seemed unfased and I frowned, but smiled she was playing with me, trying to make herself look strong. I mounted once more, thrusting more harshly this time, I pushed my part in farther, making sure she knew who she was dealing with. I held on tighter with me hooves and thrusted a few more times just as before. Again she seemed unfased as I dismounted, I smiled once more and mounted whispering to her, "We'll see how you are after this." Before I mounted I stuck my head between her legs and pushed them far apart, I mounted pushing in my part as far as possible, feeling great pleasure. I thrusted as hard as I could and held on tight with my hooves. I bit onto her mane and pulled her head back, causing my part to move in even farther. My muscles started to hurt, but I ignored the pain, for it was no match for the great pleasure I was gaining from this mare. I let go of her mane and let my part slip out slightly, until once again I pushed it back in, talking to the mare, "Plead with me to stop. Tell me it hurts." I closed my eyes, the pleasure was amazing, the best I ever had. I finally dismounted, but I hen put my head once again between the mares legs this time, licking at the top of her inner leg, I knew this was great pleasure to her and I thought that I'd taught her a lesson. I walked up to her front and smiled evily, "Well now, you still don't want me, love?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:48 pm

~I shivered slightly as his voice struck me plead with me to stop he said hmmhmmm I'd let him go on with forcbreeding me for a couple days after all he was good , but I would probly kill him or another stalloin but I'd play along with him for a bit-

I shuddered as he dug his tool deep into my hole my mucels colapsing as my eyes flashed , as he licked my hole I wimpered outloud so he would hear I knew I was the best he ever had and problyy the last wether I killed him or not though he could never win my heart that did not mean he had to die, thought he could win my heart though hed have to be much evilier then that -I stood unfased even at his best try to break how pure I was I lookled him in the eyes a slight look of fear fakley crossing them but it soon disapears I brought my poisenous lips up to his neck behind his ear watching the other stalloin hold his breath for he thought I was going for the kill but simply toying with both of them I wispered in my clear silky voice "Why don't you try again hmmmm see if that breaks me ever" she said slightly slyly her eyes endless as she turned around releasing her irestable scent once more hevily than before as it filled his nostrils she chuckled as he started to mont-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:38 pm

]center]~She rolled her eyes waiting for his respose a burning sinsatoin bubbling up my throat like hot lava sizzling longing surged through me I was hungrey -Stupid stuck up stallion, I was hungrey it was time for him to go I had enough of this-

I turned to him raiseing one eyebrow at him my eyes peircing him "Well, Its seems you've haad your fun, now its time for mine." I said knowing he had no idea of what was about to happen. I liftef up my front hooves and struck out at him knocking him to the ground there was no way he could get away now, she leaned down and wispered in his ear "Now its best if you just hold still ..... or it will hurt more."She leaned down her now black shimering sleek body glowing with her blood red eyes she still looked amazingly attractive. She ran her toungue down his neck seductivley a line of blood rising wherever it made contact with his skin.

An instant poisen setting in he was paralized and could not move now she laughed melicously as he wrethed in pain and agony on the ground.[/center]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:52 pm

Demetrius: I watched, holding my breath as she toyed with him. Then finally disposed of him, as if he was a piece of garbage. He layed paralyzed on the ground, slowly going out of conciousness, his eyes never to open again. I sped out of the treeline towards him, and stoppped at his side, leaning down. I whispered something even to silent for the mare to hear. I nodded to him and his eyes started to close, but he was the one closing them, not because they were getting too heavy.

Kyle: Fear flashed through my eyes, but I wouldn't let the mare see that. I smiled and before I knew what happened, once again she turned around and her delicious scent surrounded me. I mounted, thrusting with great strength, it wasn't as harsh as before, I could tell. I was starting to tire, and this mare seemed unfased after every forcebreed. She turned around, frustrated, she reared up. I tried to dodge her sharp hooves, but failed, they landed on me, knocking me to the ground. She looked amazing, she was absolutley beautiful although her eyes were a striking red. Her seductive, silky, clear tone whispered to me, to not move, or else it would hurt more. I question mark seemed to cover my face, but then I felt the pain. She had licked my neck, except where her tongue had touched, blood now gushed. Poison set in, I couldn't move. I looked up at her, my blue eyes longing for her, longing for the pain to go away, but it was too much. I started to close my eyes, the pain overpowering me. Then suddenly a stallion rushed over to my side, I was angered at first, but then he bent down and whispered something, in a language I had never heard before, but by the feathers and braids in his mane and tail I figured he was an Indian. After he finished whispering, the pain was gone. Instead it was filled with the things I loved most, the smell of wheatfields in the morning, grass, and waterfalls. I smiled, and closed my eyes..disappearing into blackness...

Demetrius: I watched the stallion's chest as it slowly stopped. The stallion had died, because of the mare behind me. I looked at the stallion, a smile on his face. I smiled and trotted back to the treeline, ripping off branches with my teeth and carrying them back. I set them over the stallion and covered his face with grass, if I was going to leave him here, I wasn't going to leave him uncovered. I finished covering him up and turned to face the mare. My voice strong, and velvety, "He had no reason to die," I paused, "You can't use stallions for your own guilty pleasure." I stared her down, although my face was calm, my eyes told another story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:22 am

~She snorted and paweed at the ground she was not going to kill the stallion just yet, he could live but she was still hungrey but would not feed on him anylonger. No one ever understood me that I had to kill or I would die and I was not going to die. no one understood that what I had been through was far worse than anything I had put them through so just for his sake I would bring him back and go kill a dragon witch would not satify my thirst-

-She looked deep into the indian-like stalloin her eyes reveling her terible past and how no mare should ever have to indure what she had she killed because she had to not beacause she wanted to-

~She looked at him for a moment and then spoke her silky voice stunning him "I will bring him back, but you will never understand no matter what your tribe teaches you you will never understand-She turned her atentoin to the almost-dead stalloin before her and pressed her mind to him her red eyes glowing she pushed her mind to its limits -THUD was all they heard as his heart stuttred back to life she turned as the stallion got up and took her atention to the skys-

-There a flash of movment a large beatly drgon soared above she troted swiftly over to a crest in the garden and lurched her ellegent body through the air her sharp teeth clamping down on one of the dragon great wings sending the evil creature crashing to the ground her opened his mouth wide and let out a flaming ball of fire to her engulfing her in flames. She luaghed melicously "Ya rite try to burn a fire-bener"She said her voice cold as she walked to his side and sunk her fangs into his neck she killed with such grace and beuty and this dragon deserved to die-She sucked at his firey blood putting out temperaly her own flame that had been bubbling inside her bloodlust- Her mane billowed out in the wind sparks flew from her dancing hooves as she drain the corpse of the dragon-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:38 am

I sighed, I was different from my tribe, they only believed in our ancestors, they had never felt their presence. I do everyday, they whisper secrets to me, secrets no living creature should behold. "I know all too much of what you are going through." My mother had been just like, a black stallion had come and forcebred her, but this stallion was different than the rest. When he forcebred her after the first try she fell to the ground, it was if she was any normal mare, he had done something so that she was no longer of the seductive type. I didn't speak of this to anyone. I whispered to the stallion, "Get out of here, don't look at her again." He bolted in the opposite direction of the mare and disappeared into the treeline. I watched as she fed off the dragon. I shook my head, "I know you have to live like this, but you don't always have to kill them, only feed off them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:55 pm

~She looked up and watched the stallion leave she had healed all of his wounds and was probly better of than before-

-She finished draining the dragons blood her thirst masked for a while I sent the stallion a cold sharp look my eyes peircing him with a dead hold the made him unable to move. I hated this, thinking they knew everything but when it came down to it he knew absolutly nothing and he would never understand. Stupic stallion thinking I actually have a choice!! She snarled infuritead as her shimering pelt burst into flames burning bristles on his face and chest -"You think I have a choice you dum stallion, NO-ONE knows anything about me and for you to come here and tell me what I do and dont have to do is absolutly dipicible, sure maybe you know some things but you will NEVER go past chapter one in my endless book. THIS is what I am a killer do you know what drapare means ?!?! I will refuse do be anything different for that is what I am and that is what I want to be and I could not change it if I wanted to so you can go off and burn in candy montain for all I care."Her hatfull words filling his ears her eyes were cold as her body smoldered but her beuty still kept she smoldered down slightly her eyes almost cooling "Plus I read that dragons mind he was planing to kill you ." She said still firey-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:27 am

I shook my head and felt tingly. She was trying to use a hold on me so that I couldn't move. I moved a step to the side to show her I could still move. "Your magic doesn't work on a true Indian." I listened and nodded as she let out everything. I smiled at the last part, "Well thank you for saving my life." She still seemed mad so I continued, "You misunderstood me, I meant to say, I know how you feel. How you have to live your life knowing you have to kill." I stared at her and then my anger and frustration from over the years bubbled over. "You think I don't know what it's like to kill someone you love or don't even know?" My eyes burning with flames of anger, "You think I don't know what it's like to have to live with the thought on your concious that you [i]murdered/i] someone?" I spat out the word murdered, "My mother was a mare much like yourself, except once when she lured in a stallion, there was something off about him, when he forcebred her it was like she was any normal mare." The fire in my eyes burned less, my eyes filling with sorrow along with my voice, "She became pregnant and had me, except now all the other times she was forcebred caught up with her and it was too much for her, she died just after I was born. Luckily for me, a tribe of Indians found me and raised me right." I stared at her, a silent tear streaked down, falling to the soft ground below.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:57 pm

~I grmnced at him my eyes raged in fury nloody tears dripped down my face filled with venom and pain the pain that constantly surged through my body he almost understood but he still did not, he never would. "You have no idea who you are talking to..... do you know what has happend to me ?!?!?!The reason I must do this ????NO, what they did to me was cruel worse then anything that had ever happend to any mare or stallion for that matter they killed me and brought me back so many times to forcbred me then let me suffer longer. They tore my very skin off of me ripped my mane out they bound my legs and body in spiked chains that were so tight I could barley squeeze an ounce of air through my lungs they dragged me by the chains and slaughtred my mother in-front of me then tore my father apart while he was still alive and through him into a pit, I was cast into a fire pit..........and I still have the scars to prove it......"She said as tears streamed down her cheaks and she turned her coat turning to a white color then long shocking scars ran down her spine, neck, winding around her legs bit marks around her ears, but her eyes her eyes were the most beutiful pained eyes ever to be seen how she suffered like this dayliy they were a shocking green color but they were beutiful they held all her past and pain and angony them seemed so fearful as they seemed to watch what had happend to her-

~"Everynight"she said her voice now a wisper "I get vision, I geuss you can call them that, I relive my pain I see everything agin I'm hurt over and over again I hear my parents last shreiks of tragity, everytime I close my eyes." Her voice was filled with pain as she rose her gaze to him "Do you know why I respect your tribe? It's because theyd witnessed when I finalley snapped and killed those evil stallions they offered to take me with them even though they knew my life was changed for ever and I was a drapare swedish for a killer, but I did not only promised to never hurt any of them."She only seemed to grow sader and more hurt that every time she blinked her big green eyes more pain struck her -

-She lunged towards him draping her scared neck over his tears streaming down her face and on to his back "I dont want to be alone like this any longer I want to be right ."She trembled as she spoke in his ear "I want help" her voice aked as she barley stood on her hooves "Help me".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:57 pm

midnight mist wrote:~I grimnced at him my eyes raged in fury bloody tears dripped down my face filled with venom and pain the pain that constantly surged through my body he almost understood but he still did not, he never would. "You have no idea who you are talking to..... do you know what has happend to me ?!?!?!The reason I must do this ????NO, what they did to me was cruel worse then anything that had ever happend to any mare or stallion for that matter they killed me and brought me back so many times to forcbred me then let me suffer longer. They tore my very skin off of me ripped my mane out they bound my legs and body in spiked chains that were so tight I could barley squeeze an ounce of air through my lungs they dragged me by the chains and slaughtred my mother in-front of me then tore my father apart while he was still alive and through him into a pit, I was cast into a fire pit..........and I still have the scars to prove it......"She said as tears streamed down her cheaks and she turned her coat turning to a white color then long shocking scars ran down her spine, neck, winding around her legs bit marks around her ears, but her eyes her eyes were the most beutiful pained eyes ever to be seen how she suffered like this dayliy they were a shocking green color but they were beutiful they held all her past and pain and angony them seemed so fearful as they seemed to watch what had happend to her-

~"Everynight"she said her voice now a wisper "I get vision, I geuss you can call them that, I relive my pain I see everything agin I'm hurt over and over again I hear my parents last shreiks of tragity, everytime I close my eyes." Her voice was filled with pain as she rose her gaze to him "Do you know why I respect your tribe? It's because theyd witnessed when I finalley snapped and killed those evil stallions they offered to take me with them even though they knew my life was changed for ever and I was a drapare swedish for a killer, but I did not only promised to never hurt any of them."She only seemed to grow sader and more hurt that every time she blinked her big green eyes more pain struck her -

-She lunged towards him draping her scared neck over his tears streaming down her face and on to his back "I dont want to be alone like this any longer I want to be right ."She trembled as she spoke in his ear "I want help" her voice aked as she barley stood on her hooves "Help me".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:42 pm

I listened to her, she was so filled with sorrow, pain, agony and other such emotions. I didn't understand, but part of me kept telling me I did. I watched as her coat turned white, showing the scars of her past. And hopefully never her present. Her green eyes struck me the most though. They told a different story than her scars. Her beautiful emerald eyes painted images into my head of her pain, agony, sorrow, hate, and love of her past life. I stood still as she lunged, moving towards me to drape her neck over mine. As a human would say, "I was her shoulder to cry on." I nudged her affectionately, trying to calm her. Whispering, "I'm here, I'll save you and your past, present, and future." I then remembered a story an elder ha told me as a boy. "I can change you." I whispered softly into her ear, "You don't have to be alone, and you can be right. I will help you." I smiled, "But only because you spared my tribe."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:19 pm

(?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:01 pm

(sorry that never showed up on my emal)

-She stood and wept on his shoulder "I know the answer is probly no but can I please come back to your tribe with you I dont want to be alon."She said her voice sad and her eyes glazed with pain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:17 pm

I let her weep into my broad shoulder, "Of course, you are welcome anytime." I lifted her head and started to walk, "Follow me, I'll lead you there." I walked into the woods, the low branches brushing at my muscular body. The tall trees loomed above, there leaves floating down slowly for us to step on. We got closer to my tribes camp and I stopped. I turned Around to face her, "I am going to tell them of you, I will be back." With that saidx, I turned back around and exited the woods, walking over to the tribe elder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:35 pm

~She nodded her expresoin barley changing she knew it would be a hard change for her but maybe it would be fun trying to change shed certainly enjoy that though it may take a while for her to be ridden by one of the humans eventualley it would work she was almost exited to go to a tribe shed never belonged anywhere, but she also knew that they may not except her for they knew of her powers that could never be reversed but she would never use them against them they would be usefull to them.She smiled and waited for him to return shed wanted to be an Indian with the painted symbols on the horses and the feathers and braids in their hair, but for the fun she would be difficult.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:08 pm

[color=darkblue] I walked through the trees and walked through the small camp we had set up. I walked to the tribe leader who was talking with his mate. I cleared my throat to gain his attention and said in Cherokee, "Chief YellowFist, I have a," In a whisper I continued, "mare, who is...who has powers." I knew he would understand what kind of mare I was talking about because I was supposed to go see if there were any left in existance. He looked at me with shock, but as always no fear. He nodded and whispered back in Cherokee, "Is she alive?" I nodded and said, "She wants to join us, she doesn't want to be the way she is anymore. She respects our tribe." He looked at me with a different kind of shock, a sort of happy shock. "Well, bring her in. We must not leave a guest waiting." I nodded and turned around, walking back to the woods to find the mare. I got to her and said, "You may come and stay with us, but you musn't use your powers against any of us." I waited her to nod or say yes and said, "By the way, my name is Demetrius, but you may call me Demetri. May I know your name?" If she was going to stay with us I might as well know her name. We walked out of the trees and I said, "You may share a hut with my sister." Our tribe was different than most, we had "huts" that were used as shelter. They were made if tall grass and fallen branches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next