Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShadowRunner claims

5 posters

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

ShadowRunner claims - Page 42 Empty Re: ShadowRunner claims

Post by • Echo Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:24 pm

~Lupin
Watching Eclipse and Gran run off into the woods, the newest wolf following, I turned my head in time to see Summer running off in the opposite direction. Looking over at her pups and the wolf by them for a moment, I darted off after her, my paws digging into the soft ground, sending dirt flying and propelling me forward as I weaved through the forest behind her, my tongue lolling out, eyes bright.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:28 pm

Eclipse: I look back as he tags me and runs off then skid to a stop, dirt and rocks flying up around me. I turn around and bound after him, my snow white legs now a light brown. I speed up so the trees around me are now just a blur in the wind. I slowly catch up to him, until he is just out of my reach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:55 pm

I chuckle, my voice was deep but playful. I slide to a near stop and turn, darting to the left and glancing back at her, my large tongue lolling out as my eyes danced and caught the image of her light coat and browned legs. I grin and turn to face foreward, slowly speeding up.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:51 pm

Summer~
Grinning, i pick up speed as i make out the sounds of Lupin's paws striking the ground behind me. I slip out my claws and use them to dig into the dirt and propel me forward. Allowing my tongue to flop out of the side of my mouth, i let my strong legs take long strides but keep even pace so Lupin could reach my side. She makes it up next to me and i turn to look at her and smile a cheesy grin as i jerk my head over and nip her shoulder. "Tag!" i holler and whiz to the left.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:50 pm

~Lupin
Grinning almost wildly, eyes shining with excitement, I dog my heels into the dirt, sliding to a stop as I spun and took off again in the new direction, lengthening my stride. Heart thumping hard in my chest, I throw myself through the forest, over logs, under bushes, around trees. Catching up to her, I nip softly at her flank, nearly sitting on my haunches as I slowed, stopping and sliding, spinning again and lunging. "You're it!" I shouted over my shoulder.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:45 pm

Summer~
Grinning with extremly excitement, happy to be free of the task of watching my newly born pups and the contsant survellince of the pack, I toss my head back and then pull it downward to allow the wind to dance in my fur. An ear flicks back to pick up the sound of Lupin advancing and I suddenly feel her nipping my flank. Twisting elegantly, I race after and allow an unexpected burst of giggles erupt from my chest. I dig my claws deep into the moisten dirt to inch my way to Lupin. I finally catch up to her but don't tag her, instead I loom next to her as we run freely side by side
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:02 pm

Lupin
Out of the corner of my eye I see Summer coming up behind me and shy away slightly. But as she just runs beside me I settle my pace to match her's, tongue lolling out the side of my mouth, head held high but not overly so, paws thudding quietly beneath me as they carried me over the slightly damp forest floor beside my friend.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:33 pm

Summer~
I slow my pace slightly as we round a well wooded bend, he trees starting thin out and the ground turning rocky and starting to slowly elevate upward. We were nearing the mountains that bordered the West half of the forest. I tossed my head slightly and flicked my tail to and fro while i gradually changed my pace from lope to trot and finally a complete halt. I gaze out across the drop off, the steep cliff loooming over a deadly gap of jagged orange rock. I look over at Lupin and smile small before perching myself on the ledge and wrapping my tail around me. I close my eyes and let the warm breeze swirl through my coat and let the soothing memories take over my mind...
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:30 pm

[I FINALLY MADE A PIC FOR GRAN TORINO lolz...]

ShadowRunner claims - Page 42 Gran_t11
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:50 pm

Eclipse: I skid to a stop when Gran Torino once again stops and changes his course. I skid to a stop and watch him get farther and father away, panting somewhat heavily. I look around then grin, knowing exactly where he heading, and bound through the trees to head him off. I burst from the bushes and land right in front of him then run toward him, tagging him on the side and yelling "Tag! Your It!" as I run past him and back toward the pack since I was beginning to tire out.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:32 am

Lupin
I would alter my stride to match her's as we wentthrough the forest, over and under fallen tree trunks, bounding over small, tangled streams, rounding bends and curves as we followed a path made by other animals. We were at the mountains now, slowing, and I fell slightly back behind Summer as to follow her. She stopped at the cliff and I did, as well, head up high, tail lowered slightly, ears perked forward. My tongue lolled out of my mouth, panting slightly, eyes calm and intent. I licked my lips as Summer lay onthe cliff, lowering my head slightly as I walked over to her and lay down. The sun had just begun its descent from the sky, still bright as ever, though it was not so hot on the cliff ledge. Laying my head on her back gently, I close my eyes, letting out a soft sigh of content as I listened to her beating heart and rythmic breathing.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:25 am

Summer~
My eyes remain closed as i listen to Lupin lie down beside me and i feel her thick head come to rest upon my broad back. I smile contently and rest my own head on my paws. The sun was slowly descending in the sky, making its way towards the lower peaks of the orange mountains. Why they were orange, i would never know. The breeze was picking up slightly, tossing around dead leaves and rustling my fur, along with Lupin's. I began to grow agitated and knew my pups were probably wondering where i was. This annoyed me even more. I should have never had a family, the wolf should have never come into my life and i never should have been such a love hungry slut. At the moment, my heart quickened with anger and i felt my blood shoot through my veins, but the notion that abandoning my pups would ruin me. I turned my head to my best friend and nosed her. I was glad she had come back now, i really needed her.
"Lupin?" i whispered in her ear.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:26 pm

Lupin
My sensitive ears picked up the subtle quickening of her breathing, the skipped beat of her heart, and I shifted slightly, letting out a quiet whine of gentle distress, licking her back gently. She turned her head to nose me, and I licked her nose gently. "What is it?" I asked, talking of what had disturbed her peace. I lifted my head up, blinking a few times and shaking my head slightly, tail wagging on the cliff ledge.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:32 pm

( wow lol i had no idea this was you cuz you changed your name lol)

Summer~
I turned my aqua gaze back to her and searched her eyes. I knew she loved me as a friend and would risk her life for me and i would do the same. Sighing, i shake my head and lower it, pressing it into her chest and up under her chin. I breathed her in and then began to sob. I sobbed thick, wet sobs as tears poured out of my eyes and soaked both of our coats. "Its all wrong..." i whimpered.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:57 pm

( Lol, don't worry, pretty sure this is the last name change xD )

Lupin
I lifted my head slightly, looking into her deep blue orbs, searching for an answer. I breathed in her sweet scent as she pushed her head up under my chin, whimpering slightly as to try to comfort her. I heard and felt her begin to sob, the spasms racking through her body, and I let out another soft whine to her as I pressed my own thick head back down gently on her. I closed my eyes, feeling her tears begin go sink through my fur. "It's okay, Summer," I say quietly, comfortingly, letting her lean against me and supporting her.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:23 pm

Summer~
I continued to cry until i there was no longer any light trying to break past my lids. I knew it was dark now and my pups were deffinatly hungry. I sighed and pulled my head out from under hers. I saw the wet and matted fur where my tears had rested. "Im sorry, Lupin." i said as stood up and stretched. I yawned and whimpered again as my heart ached. "I just wish that stupid wolf hadn't come along and then these pups hadn't been born..." i trailed off knowing i sounded like a horrible mother, a selfish little brat.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:30 am

Lupin
I stood patiently still beside Summer, occasionally letting out soft whines to comfort her. It grew darker out until it was twilight in the forest, long shadows cast sideways across the ground, most animals disappearing and quieting, giving way to the chaotic sounding chorus of the night animals. Summer stirred, and I pulled my head slightly away to look at her. "It's okay," I say, standing up with her and keeping an eye on her, almost protectively. Pushing my muzzle gently intothe base where her neck and shoulders met, I muzzled her gently. "Summer, don't think that way. It can't be anywhere near as bad as you think it will," I say, my tone going up at the end of my sentence instead of down. Shaking my head slightly, I looked out over the drop off we were on that overlooked the rest of the valley. "We should get back," I suggest, looking back to her.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:48 pm

Summer~
I listened to her with my eyes cast down and a frown on my face. My ear twitched when i heard her voice change a pitch and i glanced up at her. I gave her a cocked eyebrow, but let it go and said, "Alright." with a sigh and reluctant lurch forward, i bound into the darkening woods and head back home.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:47 pm

Lupin
If it weren't for my acute eyesight and hearing, I probably would have lost Summer in the tangle of shadows and brush in the woods. But, as it was, I was able to easily bound off after her, shortening and checking my stride as I came up behind her a minute later, sticking close to her, muzzle at her left flank.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:38 pm

Summer~
I could sense and hear Lupin take off after me and easily find me in the darkness. I barely felt her warm breath on my left flank as we ran. We drew near and nearer to the spot where the other wolves were and Alex was suppose to be with my pups, but i got the feeling he had abandoned them.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:22 pm

Lupin
My tongue lolled out of the side of my mouth slightly as I ran beside her, panting lightly. My head and shoulders rose and fell, paws extending out before me and thudding against the ground, digging deep into the forest soil and leaving jagged claw marks behind in my wake. As we came closer to the others I began to tense little by little, my shame coming back down hard on me.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:49 pm

Summer~
Upon reaching the clearing, i lift my snout to the air and growl as i only pick up old scents. The pack was here when i went for the hog with Lupin and havent been back since. Alex is gone too. I growl low in my throat as i press my nose to the ground and try to sniff out my pups. My sight is blurred by tears. I whip my head up suddenly and jerk it to the right where i heard the hollow sounds of whimpering. I peek behind a boulder and about die when i found my pups. I pick them up and carry them to the center of the clearing where i lie down and urge them to nurse while i coo to them. "Oh Darling, Ike and my little Tryan..."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:35 pm

Lupin
As we drew closely, and the scent of the pack wafted towards us, I frowned. There was something wrong, there was nothing new. I shook my head slightly, feeling anxiety begin to take hold of my heart, drawing closer to Summer so I was now even with her and we bounded as one. The scent proved true; the pack had abandoned the place it looked like, or had they been run off? I let out a soft whine of distress, following after Summer as she sniffed around, undoubtedly for her pups. When she found them behind a boulder, I lept towards her in a trot to where they were, trailing after her as she carried them out into the open. I sank into a crouching position and, from there, laid down, hind legs crouched uder me, forelegs in front, dropping my thick head onto my legs and watching Summer with her pups as she whined softly to them.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:16 pm

Summer~
I shake my head as i watch my pups nurse. My teats ached, but it brought me the pleasure of knowing i was feeding my pups and full filling my position as a mother. I lick the tops of their heads softly, cleaning them until they were clean. I was well aware of Lupin not far from me, laying near us and whining softly. I look up at her for a moment and give her a small smile before returning my gaze to them, "Its a pity their is no father figure in their lives..." i said softly, my voice barely above a whisper in the dark forest filled with the sounds of night.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 10:09 pm

(You guys can't do that, it's against the rules. Your powerplaying mine and Raven's characters.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next